Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. (21668 Views)

See The Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup I Ate In Rome / What I Ate In A Rich Man’s House VS What I Eat In My House / Lady Shares Picture Of Food She Bought For N3800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
This land is not for sale.
Beware of Suleman.
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Tisham20(m): 11:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
mtcheew
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by nictech: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
The person go be like say "LET ME REST SO THAT THE FOOD CAN DIGEST"

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Kokaine(m): 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ayeleeeeeeeee........ ibosi ooooooooooooo
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Spaxon(f): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
Laveda:

Should be happy someone ate her food she spent money on without paying? May same thing fall on you then. smiley

My Case Is DIFFRENT Greetings IJN
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by desire222(f): 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
I'm laughing in Mandarin Chinese grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zdoh:
She is definitely one of those hungry slay queen roaming around island in borrowed car.

All glilter are not gold truly

Infact my dear them plenty oo...that was how one came to celebrate her bday at jades palace on adeola odeku, her 3 friends ordered much including her...despite their prices...throughout when they were eating,the bday girl kept calling diff guys " are you not coming again"

I now Imagine if the guyz doesnt come who on earth would settle the bill

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
their prayer everyday now would be thus: "may Saponna trash them theif ass with thunder forever!"
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by DozieInc(m): 12:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Broke customer...wish she was caught.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2017
If she was caught and stripped people will start to say its wickedness. She even ate extra and says the food is bad. I think the lady attendant was quite naive if u ask me bt we learn from things like this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2017
dominique:
Na wah o. Some people don't have a shred of conscience at all. I hope she loses x10 more than what she swindled the restauranteur of. It will never be well with her if she doesn't come to twitter to call out the restaurant and chef. Shameless thief.

The restaurant must insist on paying for your food as soon as you're served. It's only in civilized countries that people get billed for a meal after they've eaten. You cannot come and be forming tushness in a country littered with uncivilized barbarians.

All these because of say dem chop and run away. I no go like offend you oh.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Boyooosa(m): 1:00am On Oct 19, 2017
She should thank God that they didn't rob her and cart away with the remaining money. By now he should know they are women of under world
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Ugbavihi: 1:25am On Oct 19, 2017
According to bishop oyedepo he said africa's biggest challenge is laziness..
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Ndipe(m): 1:57am On Oct 19, 2017
It's quite common in America for diners to walk in, eat, and then bail out without paying the bill. It's called "Dine and Dash." Another common trend is for this heartless and greedy people to eat a healthy portion of their meal, then call back their server to complain about the dish and sometimes, either a dessert might be offered or the bill might be waived off. I took to Facebook to complain of this trend and concluded that it would never occur in Nigeria, (has anybody read "Souza" by Kola Onadipe?) I was wrong. Never ever imagined that this was also occurring in Nigeria, and the boldness of this woman to take to twitter to proclaim her greed is very audacious. WAO!

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by frankputer: 3:59am On Oct 19, 2017
dominique:
Na wah o. Some people don't have a shred of conscience at all. I hope she loses x10 more than what she swindled the restauranteur of. It will never be well with her if she doesn't come to twitter to call out the restaurant and chef. Shameless thief.

The restaurant must insist on paying for your food as soon as you're served. It's only in civilized countries that people get billed for a meal after they've eaten. You cannot come and be forming tushness in a country littered with uncivilized barbarians.

I schooled in ilorin.
You make a request at the restaurant ,
You pay for the meal ,
And serve your self before you eat.
And it's in Nigeria.
I love their restaurant policy.
Most their restaurant practice that even in the school(Uni ) and in the town.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by bigtt76(f): 4:02am On Oct 19, 2017
She go chop nor pay for Igala man restaurant? The girl get liver shaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by sonature1: 4:19am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
She should be happy that someone ate her food

What? For this Buhari economy? Pls go and start a restaurant biz so that I would be eating for free

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by rabazamba: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2017
frankputer:

I schooled in ilorin.
You make a request at the restaurant ,
You pay for the meal ,
And serve your self before you eat.
And it's in Nigeria.
I love their restaurant policy.
Most their restaurant practice that even in the school(Uni ) and in the town.

Abeg where those restaurants dey for ilorin?
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by ssogundele(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
She should be happy that someone ate her food
Be reasonable please! Haba nau. So she got the items used in cooking the food from FGN or LASG for free or were you told that the restaurant is one of the IDP free food center ni? Cobra dance fall on you
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by dabwan123(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2017
dominique:

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Gozbrown(m): 6:35am On Oct 19, 2017
See smagging naw, she enjoy wella, she come run go car to go toilet. she will soon be back
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by zolapower: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Going by the tweeter account holder's Monika and the last statement made, I think the lady should tender an apology on all social media before the restaurant owner's cures will be her portion . U don get a threat like that from an Igala person . They seldom make an empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by attention007(m): 7:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Dexter247:

u must be below 16, your comments are always repugnant undecided
She did it for attention

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by Adebowalay(m): 7:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Easy na..she's coming back na grin
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by ifyain: 9:13am On Oct 19, 2017
dominique:

Please, there is nothing like civilized and uncivilized country, it is just the rule of law and enforcement.people will eat and run away in a resturant in London or new york if they can get away with it. the only difference is that the law enforcement agencies will definitively try and catch up with you while in Nigeria everybody is on his own.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Oct 19, 2017
hmmmmm, after she will be claiming big woman.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by CHARLOE(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2017
tellwisdom:
See how she's ranting on twitter like say no be those watery soup again wey pepper dey strong pass tear gas sad....No be omi obe again?. sad ...Rubbish angry
E be like say na u be d girl, ole! Na Omi obe but u finish am, ask 4 extra, thief!
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by CyberGypsy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

ur comments are always on every thread...

no sense in this one at all
#SOA
lwkmh CC biacan
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by biacan(f): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
CyberGypsy:
lwkmh CC biacan

The both of you having been calling me names since you created this thread...... my advice to you guys is don't start what you can't finish
Re: Woman Refuses To Pay For The Food She Ate In A Restaurant, See Her Reasons. by CyberGypsy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

The both of you having been calling me names since you created this thread...... my advice to you guys is don't start what you can't finish
am sçared already: D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Stool After Eating Beans? / NAFDAC Warns Against Eating Fruits Ripened With Calcium Carbide / How Much Is The Price Of Egg Roll In Your Area ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.