Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Living As Jesus Christ Doctrinally - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living As Jesus Christ Doctrinally (469 Views)

See The Gift I Got For Acting As Jesus On Easter(pic) / Isah In The Quran Is Not The Same Person As Jesus Christ. / Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living As Jesus Christ Doctrinally by GodsMopol: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
2 Corinthians 10:7 Do ye look on things after the outward appearance? If any man trust to himself that he is Christ’s, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ’s, even so are we Christ’s.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Cc bennyann, didov1

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows?? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe / South African Feeds Church Members With Poisonous Flower & Cockroach[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.