Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Please I Need Advice On What To Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On What To Do. (1314 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by liz4eno(f): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2017
I know u might say I'm here again with my relationship wahala, pls bear with me.

So my fiancé came to introduce himself to my parents, he was welcome with his elder brother( Cousine). Everything went well, can't go into details because I had to battle church wahala, because he is a Roman Catholic.

But my main issue is communication, he knows how much hearing from him means to me, just to knw how he is faring, but it is seriously lacking, at times it takes two or three days before we communicate, I usually call he won't pick, the next day he calls back as if nothing happened, he is always busy but he is at home on leave.

The annoying part is his mum does the calling, she calls me more than twice a day, call my parents, but he is so, don't even knw what to say.

On Saturday he called me, we had great conversation as before not until evening, he called I was like bae xup? He said fine, can u hear me? I said, yep, he was like I'm no longer interested in the marriage, I was like OK, what happened? He ended the call. I was baffled but I kept my cool, immediately his mum called me, begging me not to take him serious, that she will explain better later, I shouldn't tell my mum, that he was having an argument with his elder sis, guess it was about me, she was so apologetic, that I shouldn't even call him( he can be stubborn), I still told my mum she said I should be calm.

At about 10pm I saw his call, I refused to pick I slept off, early morning that was Sunday he called me twice before I picked, you won't believe it he acted normal, as if nothing ever happened I also didn't say anything, he was getting ready for morning mass, even gave his mum so we could greet, everything went well, we some fine through out the day, not talking about the previous day.

I later spoke with the mum, but she insisted nothing serious happened, telling me how sorry she was for what her son did, I should still be patient, reminding me how love brought us together.

Pls Romacelanders, do you think I'm on the right track, I so love him, and he has shown me great love, he has showed how much he cherish me but this days I can't seem to understand, I'm I getting worried over nothing or I should suspect something, my is just keeping quiet watching the whole drama, imagine staying close to your sisters and their Fiancé calls more than five times in a minute and u starring at your phone, expecting his call, can be so annoying.

I don't want to be fast to complain and realise nothing is wrong and I don't want to sit back and watch and be at the loosing end.

Pls advice me,, insults are welcome. Lala, pls help a sister, tnx.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by funnynation(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Is like you never get heart break before? You're close to experiencing heart break. Do you need any prophet to tell you that they guy is acting based on script from the mum? His love for you is 30% and her mum love for you is 40% making both 70%. Wise up now before it is too late.

Minimize the way he shine your Congo and know his reaction
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Boxer007(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
liz4eno:
I know u might say I'm here again with my relationship wahala, pls bear with me.

So my fiancé came to introduce himself to my parents, he was welcome with his elder brother( Cousine). Everything went well, can't go into details because I had to battle church wahala, because he is a Roman Catholic.

But my main issue is communication, he knows how much hearing from him means to me, just to knw how he is faring, but it is seriously lacking, at times it takes two or three days before we communicate, I usually call he won't pick, the next day he calls back as if nothing happened, he is always busy but he is at home on leave.

The annoying part is his mum does the calling, she calls me more than twice a day, call my parents, but he is so, don't even knw what to say.

On Saturday he called me, we had great conversation as before not until evening, he called I was like bae xup? He said fine, can u hear me? I said, yep, he was like I'm no longer interested in the marriage, I was like OK, what happened? He ended the call. I was baffled but I kept my cool, immediately his mum called me, begging me not to take him serious, that she will explain better later, I shouldn't tell my mum, that he was having an argument with his elder sis, guess it was about me, she was so apologetic, that I shouldn't even call him( he can be stubborn), I still told my mum she said I should be calm.

At about 10pm I saw his call, I refused to pick I slept off, early morning that was Sunday he called me twice before I picked, you won't believe it he acted normal, as if nothing ever happened I also didn't say anything, he was getting ready for morning mass, even gave his mum so we could greet, everything went well, we some fine through out the day, not talking about the previous day.

I later spoke with the mum, but she insisted nothing serious happened, telling me how sorry she was for what her son did, I should still be patient, reminding me how love brought us together.

Pls Romacelanders, do you think I'm on the right track, I so love him, and he has shown me great love, he has showed how much he cherish me but this days I can't seem to understand, I'm I getting worried over nothing or I should suspect something, my is just keeping quiet watching the whole drama, imagine staying close to your sisters and their Fiancé calls more than five times in a minute and u starring at your phone, expecting his call, can be so annoying.

I don't want to be fast to complain and realise nothing is wrong and I don't want to sit back and watch and be at the loosing end.

Pls advice me,, insults are welcome.

No. Leave men alone. Preach.
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by liz4eno(f): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Boxer007:

No. Leave men alone. Preach.
OK
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Boxer007(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
liz4eno:
OK

Thank you. Men for men.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by yomi007k(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2017
U said u had to battle wt church wahala, n u cant go into details.

Catholics can be very conservative wt religion. U better go into details n know wat ur problem is.
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Raychellasam(f): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Dear sis, the handwriting is on the wall. This guy doesn't love you talkless crazy about you... Its left to you to decide if you just want to marry or really be with someone who respects and cherish you....No matter, how nice the mother is to you, just remember u're not getting married to the mother but the man himself.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
undecided y is d mother playing d role he suppose to play? Evrytin sounds like d mother chose u 4 hm, he told u he ws no longer interested in d marriage, instead of u 2 insist and no y, u decided to sweep it under d carpet, blive me, d nxt time dose words wl com out from his mouth again, u wl end up a divorcee even b4 d marriage itself, forces ar pushing him to marry u, dump hm

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Florblu(f): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2017
What if the guy is mentally sick?

I think we all know "Were Alaso?

Only were alaso will act in such manner.

Op, if you can't stand him. quickly move on like nothing happened
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Wait is the guy still living in his parents house If yes my sister run for ya life.

I might advice you to start following him to his church

You should try and take him out at your own expenses and then asked him what the future hold for you both, make sure you find out why he made such statement its not ordinary,

Every1 here might ask you to walkout or remain in the relationship, but the truth is everything is in your hand, if you love him and you believes he's your husband to be then go ahead and change him.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 18, 2017
Dear everything is in your hands.but try to find out what really happened the other day I believe it will help you to make your decision.
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by bamisepeters(m): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is the deal, we all have our weakness and strength, calling might be his weakness which you must bring into him. You said he is now fiancee, meaning you have gone a long way and at this stage i don't think you should battling with this. I think you should have insisted on the reason behind that breakup he mentioned. If the next day he does as if nothing happened the previous day why not bring it up so that he and his parent knows you have brains too and not a toy. I think if you cannot make your point at this stage of your relationship you will have a lot of war to fight if he eventually force himself to seal the relationship with you. There are lots of things you still need to know about him and a lot you need to let him know about you and a lot about what relationship is before saying "yes i do" or you are in it for a bitter marriage experience.
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Learnstuffs: 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
This guy is having serious doubts about the relationship. It is obvious
Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
You're starting something you can't finish. Sweeping things under the carpet and allowing your prospective MIL interfere too much in your relationship. In fact, I think it's his whole family interfering.

Your fiancee doesn't love you. Keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On What To Do. by Originalsly: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2018
What's the update?.... did you marry the mother alzheimer guy?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mature Ladies Only!! See 3 Ways You Can Drive Him Crazy With Your B00bs / Let Me Be Your Suga Mvmmy” – 54-year-old Nigerian Mum Begs / Nigerian Lady Gives Up On Relationship After Her Experiance With A 'Yahoo' Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.