Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Can't Continue To Stay Alone, 87 Year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Continue To Stay Alone, 87 Year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding (380 Views)

28-Year-Old Lawyer In Abuja Is Looking For A Husband (Photo) / 26years Old Lawyer Turns Gay Shows Off His New Curves,navel Piercings / Can’t Continue To Stay Alone, 87-year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Continue To Stay Alone, 87 Year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding by JoelNkantaBlog: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
An 87-year-old lawyer and former lawmaker, Senator Cyrus Nunieh, said he decided to marry another wife because he was alone and needed a companion.

According to Punch, Nunieh officially married a lady in her 40s on Tuesday at the Presidential Hotel in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.

The former member of the National Assembly, who said he was now a king in Ogoniland, Rivers State, explained that he had been alone after his former wife died in 1991.

Speaking with our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday, Nunieh pointed out that his children were all adults, who had ventured into various business of their own, adding that he could no longer cope with loneliness.

He described his new wife, Rosemary, as an intelligent woman, who would always be there for him and share ideas with him.

“I cannot continue to stay alone. I love her and she loves me. We understand each other and she is also intelligent. In marriage, there are advantages somewhere and disadvantages in other areas.

“There is no (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

(1) (Reply)

What Language Does the Deaf And Dumb Adopt After Being Healed 27YEARS Later? / British Woman Married To Nigerian Man Exposes Him Hours After He Wedded Another / Happy Birthday Mzmay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.