Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) (1790 Views)

If You Want Your Marriage To Be "SURE", Marry In The Catholic Church / How N Where Do U Think This Guy Got This Injury? Only Senior Apostles Will Know / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Really? I have a thing for left handed guys wink
tosyne2much:
I hope this will not result into left handed guys bashing thread

Anyway, I'm left handed
cool
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by tosyne2much(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
You don't mean it? wink
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sexy20:

Zombie, I know anatomy and precisely the brain and the nervous system more than these few lines you just got from google.
My answer is based on literal meaning with some pun intended which is basically what the question asked for.

Besides I didn't mention you and I ve seen ur empty coconut head. So go fill ur coconut head with knowledge and understanding first.
Tozo

Isn't it pitiful that the two lines I got from google supersedes everythin' you claim to know about anatomy or is it the nervous system you said? Strengthens my point that your skull is empty.

Besides, if you intended pun then it should come with some truth - that's what makes it even funnier.

Except your target audience are retarrds and 2 year olds.
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

Yes.

Why not?

Tomorrow when a thread is created for bandy legged dudes or bald guys, you'll also "have a thing for them".

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
I do grin
tosyne2much:
You don't mean it? wink
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by tosyne2much(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
I do grin
Kindly tell me why you have a thing for left handed guys
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by saraphina(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
I love dem left handed...
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
lol I guess because they deviate from the norm- badass! cheesy
tosyne2much:
Kindly tell me why you have a thing for left handed guys
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
ShyCypher:

Isn't it pitiful that the two lines I got from google supersedes everythin' you claim to know about anatomy or is it the nervous system you said? Strengthens my point that your skull is empty.

Besides, if you intended pun then it should come with some truth - that's what makes it even funnier.

Except your target audience are retarrds and 2 year olds.

STILL A BASELESS POINT in relation to the thread.
Hey, Instead of nursing your stupidity, lack of knowledge and understanding in silence, you are here itching for a certificate on that. Bia nwokem, are you this daft? No just order for my troubles wholesale cos I bet u, u can't finish it. I never invited u on my comment. Ewu Gambia

Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Debbywriter: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
What's wrong with left handed guys? I even heard they are handsome sef
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
lol I guess because they deviate from the norm- badass! cheesy
That sounds good..It means we are rare then tongue
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Simonokeh7(m): 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Holy Mary, pray for us.
Holy Mother of God, pray for us.
Most honored of virgins, pray for us.
Mother of Christ, pray for us.
Mother of the Church, pray for us.
Mother of divine grace, pray for us.
Mother most pure, pray for us.
Mother of chaste love, pray for us.
Mother and virgin, pray for us.
Sinless Mother, pray for us.
Dearest of Mothers, pray for us.
Model of motherhood, pray for us.
Mother of good counsel, pray for us.
Mother of our Creator, pray for us.
Mother of our Savior, pray for us
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Simonokeh7(m): 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Shrine of the Spirit, pray for us.
Glory of Israel, pray for us.
Vessel of selfless devotion, pray for us.
Mystical Rose, pray for us.
Tower of David, pray for us.
Tower of ivory, pray for us.
House of gold, pray for us.
Ark of the covenant, pray for us.
Gate of heaven, pray for us.
Morning star, pray for us.
Health of the sick, pray for us.
Refuge of sinners, pray for us.
Comfort of the troubled, pray for us.
Help of Christians, pray for us.
Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Marcelo290(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sexy20:

Zombie, I know anatomy and precisely the brain and the nervous system more than these few lines you just got from google.
My answer is based on literal meaning with some pun intended which is basically what the question asked for.

Besides I didn't mention you and I ve seen ur empty coconut head. So go fill ur coconut head with knowledge and understanding first.
Tozo
E pain am.!

Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Simonokeh7(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
That sounds good..It means we are rare then tongue
Yea we are rare

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Prayers ( The Apostles Creed) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Marcelo290:
E pain am.!

e pepper am wella

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Experience:sometimes We Fall In Love And They Have Sex With Us Anyhow / Man Share Shocking Chat With Abuja Bigbabe Begging him of how to do money Ritual / 55 Romantic Lines To Say To Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.