Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) (50877 Views)

My Traditional Marriage Pics / "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by CastedGist: 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
A Catholic woman has publicly taken to social media to address the men of God coming to seek her hand in marriage.

Writing on her Facebook page, the lady identified as Cordelia Uzor wrote:

'All these pastors that do come to seek my hand in marriage, please I want to ask you, is there no ladies in your church?, Do I look as if I can cope dressing like a pastor wife or are you planning to close your church and ministry because of me (babyface) ? , do you think I can stay a day without honouring Mary?.

However do you think you can confuse me, with God's says you are my wife and you will help me build my ministry, you are a woman of God and God is calling you to work for him, this and that? Please let me hear what biko . My being single is a matter of choice not lack of men in my church.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/catholic-woman-reacts-after-pastors-seek-her-hand-in-marriage

11 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by CastedGist: 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by madridguy(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
Attention seeker, which pastor will marry beer parlour woman kiss

323 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by IamD18: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who's this dirty and disgusting piece of shiiiit seeking attention.

With your nose looking like dirty G-string, which pastor will stoop so low to propose to you?

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Freeeezeeeeee!!! Where art thou?

madridguy:

Beer parlor woman na sinner abi? No be una she dey sell the beer for tongue

[img]https://i./YfWT.gif[/img]

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2018
Chaiii.....Pastors and their functional preeeqs..

They wan chop yellow punana

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Baawaa(m): 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oh,this beer seller is the one talking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by HungerMustGo: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
You're honoring Mary with beer. Pastors that want to marry you don't know their left and right.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
The power of yellow puna, it does wonders grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by highpriestess: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2018
People that take religion too far.

I can't marry a pastor but it's not for religious reasons though.
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by highpriestess: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
madridguy:
You don't drink beer abii?

You that drink beer and still add tamadol.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by faithfull18(f): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by enemmo(f): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bloggers fear God.

Let her post on her own Facebook wall in peace now

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by enemmo(f): 6:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
IamD18:
Who's this dirty and disgusting piece of shiiiit seeking attention.

With your nose looking like dirty G-string, which pastor will stoop so low to propose to you?

14 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by marvin906(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
very funny ugly yellow paw paw

4 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Kenekingisback: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef angry

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Starboytwo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don't even know what to say....laff just dey catch me

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Cutefergieee: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Michael024: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please help a brother...I have been unable to cope with ends meet...I did some jobs and haven't still been paid..I've been unable to eat today..life is so frustrating..kindly help a brother..... Zero, two, thirty-seven, forty-eight, nine, five, seven, five...MICHAEL..Wema bank..God bless
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by alawi5k: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
Beer parlour pastors I guess. Untill they enter your red sea you won't know that the pastor tag is just a sobriquet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by kenzysmith: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
See as the woman get muscle like man chai undecided
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by WaffenSS(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
I can bet 50 she's a lesbian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by nwakibie3(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dont worry by the time u clock 40 ur eyes go clear. you go even look for harberlist u no go see
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Who be dis one again o?! grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Denikayan: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Rubbish!

I guess those pastors are the hungry ones

Let Ibafo, Sango-Otta or Abuja ask for your hand in marriage and lets see if you wont run to jump on their bed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Kharol1234: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
mayb she mean pastor not pastor if u knw u knw
Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by didfy: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
"do you think I can stay a day without honouring Mary?."

Unbiblical before any of you rush me please where is it in the bible? (Regardless am a believer in Jesus)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Jonadull: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
madridguy:
Keep quiet undecided

1 Like

Re: Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
Go and sit down my friend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Share Your Weird Or Strange Experience With A Girl / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.