Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! (1103 Views)

What do we do about these scammers on the loose / Be Careful Of These Scammers On Nairaland-See List / Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
My brother got a message from an unknown "girl" and they started chatting and blah blah blah then "she" asked if he had an iPhone so they could video chat. she claimed she was from the UK and she was going to send an iPad iPhone and mac book pro blah blah blah I'll post screenshots later.

he got a message that says we should call an "agent" in charge of the "parcel" He also received an email that gave details on how to claim such "parcel".... he paid the money sha later they sent another email saying he should pay another sum of money before we can claim such "parcel"........

it wasn't until I did my research and found out that the stuff was 419ish........

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
BEWARE

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Samsimple(m): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Boys are not smiling
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ishe yen.

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
Your brother too dey look for free things.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Your brother too dey look for free things.
Na the same bro beg for phone
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by DanielsParker(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2017
this isn't new
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Jabioro: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Your brother mumu die.,
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Malefactor(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
“When I'm chanced”. Nigerian English in your face and you couldn't tell.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Adorable90(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
Ok noted.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Bullhari: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2017
Na mumu full una house,
1. Delivery from London to Nigeria in 8hrs... you didn't think twice.
2. she just needed on device to video chat with you bro, she sent iPhone 6, iPad and a Mac PC, Na so free things dey come.
3. she paid for the freight and then would have you pay for home delivery under the same company and on the same parcel. una no try

4. above all, when am chanced Na even ojuelegba bitch do una dis thing. u couldn't even resist and hold on for Surulere or Ikeja boys not to talk of Island or Abuja guys.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Bullhari: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2017
Adorable90:
Ok noted.

hey,I think you are adorable. how are you?
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by adecz: 6:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Mugu must fall, for guy man to wack... grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by 2shure: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2017
i meet scammers daily.
bunch of uneducated fools.
they wil use am
instead of i'm
they are dull.

how are you babe..or how is your day going or
whites dont speak dah way men.
english for dat matter.
when am chanced.
lol
nor be only chanced
na ring road and challenge.
ode
scammer wan do video call.

dah was how i ws chatting with a lady
i ask for phone make ai call am
she say na landphone she get.
i say land phone..nawa o.
i say make she send me voice note.she say she dey mall.
i block am.scammers always af excuses and waste yoir time

no phone nos
no voice note
show me your local newspaper
snap 5 fingers and place in your face.
very easy to detect naija scammers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Adorable90(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Am doing great,u?
Bullhari:

hey,I think you are adorable. how are you?
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Cybercrimeng(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Tnks
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by buskie13(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2017
how many times your broda pay?

kai,see level

customs no seize the goods sha grin
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! by Bullhari: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2017
Adorable90:
Am doing great,u?
am doing great too. sorry for late reply.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Calabar Night Club Owner, Akeem Buries 2 Kids & Piglet In Front Of Club / Sad Sad!!! Breaking News!! Success Adebor Kidnapped In Sapele / Shocking Video Of 7yrs Almajiri Boy, Showing Training He Received From Boko Hara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.