Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! (1270 Views)

Nairalanders Beware Of This Tactic / Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer / Nairalanders Beware Of These Scammers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Holankill(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
I will update this thread with his pictures

This small boy is always on the front page advertising fixed games and sure games and changes his number always. I fell a victim and transferred 15,000 naira to him and he ended up sending me his predictions and fake games and still I tried another number and it was still him
Already I have information about him in Lagos and I've use true caller to trace him and also gotten his pictures off Facebook. His name is ECHESIM EMMANUEL.
A kid scamming people with fixed match notion

Currently working on contacting his bank and flagging his bvn. He has bitten more than he can chew
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by francisbarrack(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
U transfer 60 k to someone for game fixing n u also resided in Lagos. Ur type is rare

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by JBoss25(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
francisbarrack:
U transfer 60 k to someone for game fixing n u also resided in Lagos. Ur type is rare
lol
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by kiddoiLL(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
people still dey fall for dis fixed match bullshít?? If the fixed game sure, why them no dey play am and stake money demselves?? Guy your mumu no be here ooooo....

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Manyaewus: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
This guy scammed me 10k. I remember the name. Thank for the pics. If I no do am jazz take me as a fool
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by emmyw(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sometimes When I See People's Post, I Always Come To Conclusion That Common Sense Is Not Common, How Can You As A Full Grown Man Send That Kind Amount For Useless Fixed Bet?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by MetroBaba1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Manyaewus:
This guy scammed me 10k. I remember the name. Thank for the pics. If I no do am jazz take me as a fool

They uses random pics. If the guy on the pics is innocent, your jazz will do no harm to him.

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by uboma(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Holankill:
I will update this thread with his pictures

This small boy is always on the front page advertising fixed games and sure games and changes his number always. I fell a victim and transferred 60,000 naira to him and he ended up sending me his predictions and fake games and still I tried another number and it was still him
Already I have information about him in Lagos and I've use true caller to trace him and also gotten his pictures off Facebook. His name is ECHESIM EMMANUEL.
A kid scamming people with fixed match notion

Currently working on contacting his bank and flagging his bvn. He has bitten more than he can chew

lol

You gambled and lost.

60k that would been spent on more important things. You chose to gamble and as usual, you lost it.

You have no case here.

The best is to desist from gambling. It is only for the lazy and greedy fellows.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Holankill(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Jonadull: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2018
This op is so senseless.
One second you said oh sent 60k to him .
Next second ,you changed it to 15k

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Vcent50: 11:14am On Dec 28, 2018
I have been a victim before,but am wise now
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2018
francisbarrack:
N15,000 not 60,000
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2018
MetroBaba1:

They uses random pics. If the guy on the pics is innocent, your jazz will do no harm to him.

Be careful.
Telephone number alone will make the charm effective
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by fasterINCOME(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yes the Nigerian government, the Nigerian politicians, and the dwindling economy has made Nigerians to avoid genuine business people to trust scammers.
What you don't know, you don't know.
Re: Nairalanders Beware Of This SCAMMER! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Fixed Game Scam #bewisefor2019

read n understand u been warned

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=274

(1) (Reply)

Four Beheaded In Rivers Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / Muslim Groups In Abuja Burn US Flag, Donald Trump React / Naijablog Breaking News: Founder Of The Home Builders Forum (thbf) Rachel Mel De

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.