Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork (733 Views)

Who Annoys You The Most Andyblaze Or Beardlessdude or mrcork(photos) / Wheir His Mrcork? / Where Is Mrcork??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Its been long since i last! visited the romance section and i couldnt help but notice that iweecureyou and the rest has kept quiet.Chai i miss those guys.
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
There's mor to life than nairaland.
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
CaringDad:
There's mor to life than nairaland.
dude it been almost 3 months since i last visited.
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by VERAissaBAE(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by ggrin(f): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by iweecureyou: 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Frenzy007:
Its been long since i last! visited the romance section and i couldnt help but notice that iweecureyou and the rest has kept quiet.Chai i miss those guys.
Is you okay whalt are u mils me four eh is it no the modz that is bam me sinse last mornth.
Cc
thepussyhunter
Mrcork
sexybbstar
victornezzar
lefulefu
iamkashybaby
sunshineG
sunshineR
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
Is you okay whalt are u mils me four eh is it no the modz that is bam me sinse last mornth.
Cc
thepus. syhunter
Mrc. ork
sexybbstar
vic. tornezzar
le. fulefu
ia. mkashybaby
sun.shineG
su.nshineR
Oh! Long time. I still searched for your moniker yesterday and I noticed you were online. Please stop trolling, sho gbo?
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by iweecureyou: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh! Long time. I still searched for your moniker yesterday and I noticed you were online. Please stop trolling, sho gbo?
Cum is u suwore u is alrights am i realzonabu THE MARTINEZ TWINZ OR JAKE PAUL OR ADAKSBULLET THAT IZ troley of peopu in nl soulshair media.sad
cc
Mrcork
teehamzat
Maxi112
iamj
thepussyhunter
sunshineg
sunshineR
victornezzar.

angry
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
iweecureyou:
Cum is u suwore u is alrights am i realzonabu THE MARTINEZ TWINZ OR JAKE PAUL OR ADAKSBULLET THAT IZ troley of peopu in nl soulshair media.sad
cc
M. rcork
teeha. mzat
Ma. xi112
I. amj
thep. ussyhunter
sun. shineG 2
suns. hineR
vict. ornezzar.

angry

angry
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by iweecureyou: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oh! MY LOVE. I HAVE BEEN searchING for you since last month nd u know I LOVE U AND I noticed you were SNOBBING ME online. Please ACCEPT ME MY LOVE, sho gbo?
OK undecided

CC
teehamzat
thepussyhunter
iamj
Mrcork
adaksbullet
victornezzar
maxi112
sad
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by iweecureyou: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

My lovecheesy
angry cc thepussyhunter VICTORNEZZAR Mrcork iamj Adaksbullet lefulefu sunshineg sunshineR.
Re: Where Are Iweecureyou,adaksbullet And Mrcork by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one tries to hard angry

MrCork, where the money for a Range Rover Spot are you cry

(1) (Reply)

Nawa O! See Shameless Nigerians Forking Anyhow Anywhere! / Woman Blame Husband Infecting Her With 3 SDTs, Prophet Distroy 11 Years Marriage / How Lady Foiled Plan By Her Boyfriend To Propose To Her With The Help Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.