Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,690 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters (30758 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by kay29000(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
kpofkpof:

It's called Swaddling and yes it makes them sleep well

Okay. Thanks for the information.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Modelqwen(f): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
oviejnr:
Another wow and I will label you a siren sad

shocked

guy u b monitoring spirit ni? grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by melzabull(f): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
TimeManager:
[s]Surely for the Afonjas

kiss the truth[/s]!
God forbid!

I cover the life of these beautiful damsels starting from their productive and intelligent heads (especially) from any SKULL miner.

abobakus are cursed
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
While Peter is already on the road reviving his music career, Paul and Jude are daily showing their children on social media. Yesterday was Paul feeding his baby by 4 am.!! Remember, nothing last forever.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by KemjikaEme: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
The little one clearly took after her father.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by YelloweWest: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
kay29000:
Why are babies normally wrapped up like that? Are they usually comfortable that way?
My kids are never comfortable that way o. I wonder same

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by YelloweWest: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Different complexions... His gateman must be active.
Son of a gateman. That's why u know.

How ur papa has discovered the truth
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by YelloweWest: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cute kids.

But this kids is what destroyed psquare
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by totit: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
TimeManager:
Surely for the Afonjas

kiss the truth!

grin grin grin
The chances are high if he's base in lasgidi sha grin
Badt guy grin
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by TimeManager(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
melzabull:
God forbid!

I cover the life of these beautiful damsels starting from their productive and intelligent heads (especially) from any SKULL miner.

abobakus are cursed
Aye o ti pada leyin e.
I hope your afonja boyfriend is hitting the hell out of you. Lol

kiss the truth!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by TimeManager(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
totit:

grin grin grin
The chances are high if he's base in lasgidi sha grin
Badt guy grin
I don't see these ones going back to the village. Their father's compound is in Lagos. Lol

Truth is mine!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by totit: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
TimeManager:
I don't see these ones going back to the village. Their father's compound is in Lagos. Lol

Truth is mine!

Obe ti so ni yen grin
More juice for yoruba nigga demons I trust those Boyz for lag cheesy. Life is, give and take grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by TimeManager(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
totit:

Obe ti so ni yen grin
More juice for yoruba nigga demons I trust those Boyz for lag cheesy. Life is, give and take grin
Haaaaa
For every one igbo girl born in Lagos, there are two or three Yoruba niggas in waiting. Lol

Truth is mine!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by totit: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
TimeManager:
Haaaaa
For every one igbo girl born in Lagos, there are two or three Yoruba niggas in waiting. Lol

Truth is mine!

E be like say you want those village ones to come for yah conehead, abi grin

Hahahahahahaha
Badt guy
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by AuroraB(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
kay29000:
Why are babies normally wrapped up like that? Are they usually comfortable that way?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by TimeManager(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
totit:

E be like say you want those village ones to come for yah conehead, abi grin

Hahahahahahaha
Badt guy
Lol.
I beg ooo

truth is mine!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by totit: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
TimeManager:
Lol.
I beg ooo

truth is mine!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Nothing but the truth... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Nawteemaxie(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
YelloweWest:

Son of a gateman. That's why u know.

How ur papa has discovered the truth

Oh well, since you`ve come to your own conclusion, let me not bother explaining.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Benekruku(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cute girls

They both look like Tuface
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Hykis(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
she's merely a beautiful girl
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by janefrances01(f): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Beautiful! I will have beautiful children soon
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Esthergirl(f): 3:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Beautiful girls
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
oviejnr:
Another wow and I will label you a siren sad

Lol.. wow!
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
kay29000:

Just wondering.
Re: Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters by kay29000(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chi59:

Just wondering.

You also want to know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends / My Mother Is Hale And Hearty ― Taye Currency / Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.