Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi (2320 Views)

Kukah To Politicians: Stop Running To Pastors, Imams For Endorsements / Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Private Jet/nonprivate Jet Pastors, Imams - Its Time To Speak Out & Reach Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi by EsumareImisiiye: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
The occupants of today’s state of Israel, who call themselves Jews, are identified in the Bible as Satan’s very spawn (Revelations 2:9; 3:9). They are Amorites, who, just like their fellow Amorites of Europe and Asia (especially Turks), slaughtered the original black peoples of the Middle East including the true biblical Israelites, Moabites, Edomites, Philistines, amongst others. The Amorites took over the region and ever since have been claiming to be the original peoples – the largest identity theft since men began to be on this planet – just like Olosi (popularly spelled as “Lucis” and “Lucifer”; also known as “Satan”) who tried to take the place of Ọbatala (aka Èṣùmare). They also plagiarized the original texts of the original Scriptures, altering many things therein, and propagated worldwide their fictitious religions that constitute the tripod or axis of evil: Christianity, Islam and Judaism. One of the alterations was to replace the Name of the Imisi Iye (popularly and wrongly spelled as “Messiah”), Èṣù (or Èshù whch is short for Èṣùmare and wrongly spelled by the Amorites as Yeshu, Yeshua), with that of their chief god, Zeus (IeZeus, Iesous, JeZeus, Jesus) Christ, who is the false prophet, the prophet of Olosi. Zeus Christ opposes Èṣù, implying that
Zeus and his followers are anti-Imisi Iye or anti-Messiah and Olosi is their father while the followers of Èṣù are anti-Christ
Some centuries later, they came to West Africa where Èṣù had settled the original peoples had migrated to, including the biblical Israelites (Israel is a wrong spelling) known more properly as the today as the Aku or Ẹgbẹ Ọmọ Oduduwa (nation of Oduduwa’s descendants) – the term Yoruba is misleading and applies to Ọyọ alone. These Amorites began to preach their false religions to the Aku the others in order to enslave them spiritually and mentally and then physically. Initially the phony Arabs used the Hausawa (Hausa people; re-lexified in the bible as “Assyrian”) and Fulani to preach Islam to the them and thereafter got converts to also do the work for them. Later, the Europeans arrived and did same with Christianity.
Many of these converts have been vigorously turning their own people from Olodumare to Satan and Zeus who is Lord , a repeat of history as same happened in biblical Israel prior to Fulani and Babylonian deportation and ancient Greco-Roman conquest/Hellenization. They own lots of consumer goods, chariots (automobiles), and property. They commit idolatry by worshiping and filling the land with idols and setting up their temples in every street and highway. They teach the people to cast their eyes onto their various idols and kiss their feet – images of Zeus and crosses of Tammuz (1 Kings 19:18), crescents, etc. – and fornicate with alien ways, with the spirit of harlotry which is in their midst. They also brainwash their people into rejecting knowledge and not reasoning. Many of them are under the delusion of being born-again as they are not filled with the Spirit of IYE (2 Chronicles 18) but consumed by unclean spirits, having given their lives as sacrifices to Zeus. Since they teach the people to call upon strange and evil names, they ask for death and their portion is death, just like the four hundred and fifty (450) prophets of Christ that were executed by Elijah (1 Kings 18:41), unless they humble themselves and seek forgiveness from IYE.
Below is a list of some of these Ọmọ Àlè (“children of Satan” or “bastards”; “Àlè” is the Islamic “Allah”; cf. John 8:37-47).
Christianity
[b]Bishop Francis Wale Oke – Presiding Bishop, Sword of the Spirit Ministries
Pastor Seyi Ogunorunyinka – General Oveerseer, The Promised Land Ministries
Sunday Ola Makinde – Prelate,
Methodist Church Nigeria
Pastor WF Kumuyi – General Superintendent, Deeper Life Bible Church
Samson Adedokun – Pastor, New Dawn Baptist Church
Pastor Enoch Adeboye – General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God (extremely evil)
Pastor (Mrs.) Folu Adeboye – wife of Enoch Adeboye
Pastor Tola Odutola – Senior Pastor, Jesus House Baltimore parish of Redeemed Christian Church of God
Pastor T Kalejaiye – Redeemed Christian Church of God
Pastor Sam Ayodele – Redeemed Christian Church of God
Dr. James Fadele – Senior pastor and the Chairman of the
Redeemed Christian Church of God in North America
Dr Olabisi Tofade – leader, Jubilee Christian Church
Dr. Olufemi Alabi – Bethel of Praise Ministries
Pastor Laolu Akande – Executive Director, Christian Association of Nigerian-Americans (CANAN)
Primate Elijah Babatunde Ayodele – President of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church
Prophet Idris Taiwo – Overseer and Shepherd in charge, Christ Revival Rain Ministry
Prophet Segun Oluwasogbon – General Overseer, The Flame of Fire International Church
Reverend Jesse Bola Majekodunmi – Senior Pastor, Neighborhood Church of God
Late Pastor Steve Tayo Oseromi JP – Founder and General Overseer, Christ Fire and Miracle Ministry
Reverend Mrs. Flora Oyebanji –
Hour of Restoration Evangelical International Ministry
Prophet Isaac Adebunmi – President, Return To Your Creator Mission Outreach
Archbishop Magnus Atilade – President, Christian Welfare Initiative
Reverend (Dr.) Felix Omobude – Founder and General Superintendent, New Covenant Gospel Church
Pastor Oyeleke Alabi Owolabi – President, Seventh-Day Adventist Church, Nigeria
Reverend Roselyn Oduyemi – General Overseer, Bethel Worship Centre for all Nations
Most Reverend Adewale Martins –
Catholic Archbishop of Lagos (dead?)
Pastor Gabriel Olutola JP – National President, The Apostolic Church, TAC
Reverend Oladapo O. Babalola – Bishop, Diocese of Lagos Mainland Methodist Church Nigeria
Pastor Wale Adefarasin – General Overseer, Guiding Light Assembly
Pastor Paul Adefarasin – The House On The Rock Church
Most Reverend Peter Akinola – Immediate Past Prelate of the
Anglican Communion of Nigeria
Most Reverend Adebola Ademowo – Archbishop of Ecclesiastical Province of Lagos , Bishop of Lagos, and Dean of Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion)
Josiah Idowu-Fearon, Ph.D. – Bishop of Kaduna, Anglican Communion
Venerable Luyi Akinwande – Dean, Cathedral of St Jude Diocese of Lagos Mainland, Anglican Communion
Rt Reverend Joseph Olusola – Bishop of Ijesa North-east Diocese, Anglican Communion
Pastor Tunde Bakare – Senior Pastor, Latter Rain Assembly
Reverend Dr. Wilson Badejo – Former General Overseer,
Foursquare Church
Reverend (Mrs.) Olagodo – Resident Pastor, Foursquare Gospel Church, Omole, Lagos
Reverend Dean Adegbenga Adekoya – Pastor, Foursquare Gospel Church
Reverend Idowu Alawode – District Overseer, Foursquare Gospel Church, Akute District
Reverend (Mrs.) Yetunde Oluwaseun Sodipo – Zonal Superintendent, Foursquare Gospel Church, Ifo Zone, Ogun State
Reverend Father Michael Ajayi –
Catholic Diocese of Oshogbo, Osun State
Pastor Dapo Sokan – President Pastor, Christ Faith Tabernacle International Churches
Bishop Samuel Alawode – Presiding Pastor, Maranatha Ministries International
Archbishop Peter Okoduwa – Founder and General Overseer,
Dispensational Gospel Missions
Evangelist Ebenezer Olubukunola Okunowo – Lay President, African Church
Reverend Dr. Adesina Sanyaolu – Senior Pastor, Chapel of Holiness International , and Rector, Rhema Bible College and Theological Seminary
Reverend Dr. Abayomi Enitan – Pastor, Ikoyi Baptist Church
Dr. Daniel Kolawole Olukoya – General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (a joke)
Bishop Felix Adejumo – General Overseer, Agape Christian Ministries Inc.
Reverend Mrs. Funke Adejumo, wife of Felix Adejumo
Pastor Dr. Francis Akin-John –
International Church Growth Ministries
David Oyedepo – Presiding Bishop, Winners Chapel (devil)
Sir Kolawole Olowu – Grand President of Knights of St John International , Lagos Grand Commandery
Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo – Senior Pastor, Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC)
Femi Faseru – Resident Pastor,
Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) , Maryland
Pastor Ayodele Joseph Oritsejafor – Founder and Senior Pastor
Word of Life Bible Church, President Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, President Christian Association of Nigeria (pawn? morose? from Itsekiri)
Pastor Sam Adeyemi – Senior Pastor, Daystar Christian Centre
Pastor Adenike Adeyemi, wife of Pastor Sam Adeyemi
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua – General Overseer. Synagogue Church Of All Nations (flee with all your heart, strength and soul!)
Pastor Poju Oyemade – Senior Pastor, Covenant Christian Centre
Reverend Akinkuolie Olusola – General Overseer Overflowing Life Ministry
late Moses Orimolade Tunolase – co-Founder, Cherubim and Seraphim Churches Worldwide
Christiana Abiodun Akinsowon – co-Founder, Cherubim and Seraphim Churches Worldwide
Mother Cherub Prophetess (Mrs.) Agnes Oluyinka Olushoto-Aderanti – Spiritual Mother Rock of Ages
Cherubim and Seraphim Church Worldwide
His Eminence Ezekiel Oshofowora – The Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim
Apostle Isaac Omotayo –
Cherubim and Seraphim Church
late Samuel Bilewu Oschoffa – Founder, Celestial Church of Christ
Most Superior Evangelist Deola Somorin – Shepherd, Celestial Church of Christ FESTAC Cathedral
late Joseph Ayo Babalola – Christ Apostolic Church
late Josiah Olunowo Oshitelu – Founder, Church of the Lord (Aladura)
Evangelist Femi Olaoluwa – President, Radiant Life Ministries
Prophet Duromola Adedayo Samuel – President, Radiant Life Outreach Ministries
Archbishop John Onaiyekan – Former President of Christian Association of Nigeria
Ladi Thompson – Founder and Senior Pastor, The Living Waters Unlimited Church
Pastor Isaac Ogundele – Word of Hope Ministry Worldwide
Isaac Ogundeyi – Senior Pastor,
Calvary Redemption Bible Church
Pastor Ayodele Akinwunmi –
Pastor Tunde Rufus – Calvary Redemption Bible Church
Pastor Olutayo Nathaniel Ojajuni –
Mrs. Tinu Agbabiaka – Founder,
Practical Christian Living Initiative
Prophet/Evangelist Samson Oluwamodede – General Overseer, Prayer Centre Church of God
Prophet David Abiola – Head, First Anointing Bible Church
Deacon Niyi Obason
Pastor Alayande Ajobola – Chairman, Honeyland Schools
Reverend Esther Oluyemisi Ikotun – Dominion Prophetic Outreach Ministry
Pastor (Mrs.) Eunice Bukola Elusope – General Overseer, All Power In Christ Church
Bishop Kola Onaolopo – Founder,
Abundant Life Ministries
Reverend (Mrs.) Janet Taiye Onaolopo – wife of Bishop Kola Onaolopo
Apostle Sunday Popoola – World Communication Ministries
Pastor (Mrs.) Omowunmi Popoola – wife of Apostle Sunday Popoola
Pastor and Mrs Oludele Taiwo Oyedokun – Ore-Ofe Baptist Church
Deaconess Damola Omonijo
Pastor Abraham Akinosun
Apostle Wole Oladiyun – General Overseer, Christ Livingspring Apostolic Ministry
Pastor Gbenga Ajadi – General Overseer, His Praise Deliverance Chapel
Reverend GEO Olusanya – President, Altar Ministers’ Fire Renewal Congress ; Senior Pastor,
Christ Abundance Life Mission International
Reverend David Sola Amosun – President, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Badagry Province
Reverend (Dr) EJ Oludayitan – General Overseer, New Creature Evangelical Church Worldwide
Moji Anjorin Solanke – Christian Science Committee on Publication Nigeria (West)
Bolaji Akinyemi – Teacher, Apostle, Prophet, Prayer Action for Successful Season
Reverend Bola Alawode – National Director of Mobilization, Prayer Action for Successful Season
Bolaniran Omokorede – Senior Pastor, Agape Bible Church
Evangelist Mike Bamiloye – Mount Zion Faith Ministry
Gloria Bamiloye – wife of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye
Pastor Dapo Supo – Resident Pastor, Christ Fellowship International Church
Sister Omotayo Adigun – Leader of The Precious Stones (gospel band); Christ Fellowship International Church
Reverend Francis Olubambi – National Director, Vision International Christian Ministries
Reverend Bola and Pastor (Mrs.) Deborah Osikoya – Co-founders,
Parenthood Federation International ; Co-founders, Friends of Families in Need ; Co-founders,
Chosen Generation Home School, Addo-Owode, Ajah, Lagos
Islam
Abdu-Lateef Oladimeji Adegbite – Secretary-General, Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs
Alhaji (Prince) Fasai Gbagba – President, Jama-at-ul Islamiya of Nigeria and Overseas
Mr Dauda Raji – General Secretary, Ahmaddiyya Muslim Jaamat of Nigeria
Dr Moshood Fashola – Amir,
Ahmaddiyya; acting HOD,
Economics Department, University of Lagos
Alhaja Khairat Sodique – General Secretary, Jama-at-Ul Islammiyya of Nigeria
Professor Ishaq Akintola – National Director, Muslim Rights Concern MURIC; Associate Professor of Islamic Studies, Lagos State University
Imam Fuad Adeyemi – Founder,
Al-Habibiyyah Islamic Society
Professor Abdul-ganiyu Oladosu – Chief Imam, University of Ilorin
Sheik Alhaji Muizdeen Salmon Alawiye – Founder, Morkaz-Uloom Arabiyat Institute
Yusuf Nasiru – Imam, Unique Ratibi Mosque
Sheikh Mustapha Ajisafe – Chief Imam, Osogbo
Alhaji Sheriff Yusuf – President,
Nasrul-Lahi-Fatih Society NASFAT
Alhaji Niyi Yusuf – Former National Vice President, Nasril-Li-Fathi-Association of Nigeria NASFAT; Country Managing Director,
Accenture
Alhaji Azeez Arisekola-Alao –
Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland
Alhaji Liadi Orunsolu – Chief Imam of Egbaland
Alhaji Suraj Adekunbi – National Missioner, Ansarudeen Society of Nigeria; Speaker, Ogun State House of Assembly
Others
Satguru Maharaj ji – Founder, One Love Family , Satguru Maharaj ji village
Confused Traditional Rulers?
These people are supposed to be the
true shepherds, true pastors, divine representatives and priests, but have gone after other gods and bear strange names. Many of them have been fattening themselves via personal aggrandizement at the expense of their people
and scattering their people, initially via slave trade, across the face of the earth (Ezekiel 34). Some got to their thrones by ungodly means, and were chosen by brutish men only. They mix Ifa, which IYE gave to mankind for blessings, with Islam and Christianity which Satan gave for curses. The Muslims amongst them even abandon the traditional and heavenly caps (fila) and crowns for that of Islam. Many also join Christian and Muslim gatherings which are clearly profane assemblies. Some practice Ifa only, but still bear alien names. Overall, they are the ones given the task, by virtue of their position, of leading the people in venerating/coming close to the divinities. However, their association with alien ways and religions confuses and/or discourages their subjects. The ones listed below are included because they bear strange names, likewise the traditional chiefs.
Ọba Lamidi Adeyemi III – Alaafin of Ọyọ (king of the northern kingdom of Israel)
Ọba Munirudeen Yussuf – Awuse of Onigbongbo
Chief Charles Olusegun Famuagun – High Chief Sasere of Ado-Ekiti
Ọba Sikiru Adetona – Awujale of Ijebuland (king of the Jebusites; celebrates an Islamic Ojude-Ọba festival)
Ọba Jimoh Oyetunji Olanipekun Larooye III – Ataoja of Osogbo (the Ọsun festival has been popular under his reign, but he bears the name “Jimoh”)
Ọba Zubair Agboola Oyesoro II – Oludofian of Idofian
Ọba Razaq Adenugba – Ebumawe of Ago Iwoye
Ọba Michael Gbadebo – Orijeru of Igbooyeland
Ọba Amos Abib Awobaju – Limeri of Awa-Ijebu
Ọba Saheed Elegushi – Elegushi of Ikateland
Chief Mudashiru Lawal – Baale of Gbara Community
Ọba Frederick Adekunle Aroloye – Owa of Idanre
Ọba Gilbert Ogunlowo – Awosuye of Atosin-Idanre
Ọba (Dr.) Idowu Abiodun Oniru (JP) – Oniru of Oniruland, Victoria Island and its environs (JP is a title for those who have gone on pilgrimage to the Jerusalem occupied by the synagogue of satan)
Ọba Kehinde Olugbenle – Olu of Ilaro
High Chief Abdul Ganiyu Odebiyi – Baale of Salemo Olorombo Town
Alhaja Aminat Abiodun – Iyalode of Ibadan[/b]
These lists are by no means extensive and will be updated when possible.
The punishment is quite severe: when
Èṣúmare has returned and gathered back all his people, those who trust in his name will be clothed in white robes and live in his kingdom, and the others will be cast out into darkness, naked and unable to enter, weeping and gnashing their teeth. The foolishly fattened ones will be cut off.

https://yemitom./2012/08/14/satanic-clergy-amongst-the-yoruba/
Re: Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi by EsumareImisiiye: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
RealLordZeus,Musicwriter, Babalawo,Pastors,Alfas, Ifankaleluyah, Historian, The Enlightened, Wise one Etc
Pls come in and share your view on this Sir?
Re: Satanic Pastors/Imams Amongst The Aku (aka Ọmọ Oduduwa) By Feyisetan Opeyemi by EsumareImisiiye: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
He further stated here

I was born to and raised in a Christian-oriented family. There was a time each of my parents attended separate churches. Over the years I was aware that I had a keen interest in Yoruba traditions, but more like an outsider because I couldn’t speak Yoruba despite having spent like 99% of my life in Yorubaland. Also, I had this constant feeling that there was something about Ifa, something I could not draw away from, and that Ifa could not just be dismissed. Perhaps I was still struggling with mental slavery. Later, and after many tries, I decided to get serious with Christianity, and had a baptism of the spirit session sometime in May 2011. There was no rolling about or shivering or speaking in “tongues”. After that incident, I observed in me a sharp increase in my desire to do that which I had been avoiding, to do that which comes easiest to me, the study of Yoruba history and culture and the Bible.It is easy for me because Olodumare has given me the gift of recognizing patterns (fi eyi se itan).
From then I began to see clearly the lies sold to the world via Christianity, and the truth in and perhaps poor interpretations of Ifa. I also stopped praying to Olodumare in the name Jesus but began using “Yashua”, “Yahoshua”, “Yahushua” and “Yeshua”, and still said “Amen”. I knew that there could only be one Name, and I prayed to Olodumare for help in this regard. Then in August or September, I heard “YESHUA ESHU” while having a discussion with my dad, and I immediately knew what it meant but felt quite terrified at the implication of blasphemy by the Yoruba, including myself. I prayed to Olodumare for confirmation, whether or not I should say “Eshu” only, but for about 8 months I got no response, that is, I heard no voice and saw no divine revelation. However, while learning from various literature about Eshu, which I believe He led me to at various times, combined with the Biblical descriptions of the Son, I was gradually convinced of the Name and the rebellion and fraud called Christianity. It was as if I did not get any miraculous follow-up revelation in that regard because, by hearing His voice, He had found me and drawn me back into His fold. Then I began to call upon His Name, Eshu. But I still was not sure about Amen. This confusion was very brief because I saw the illogicality of “Amen”, that it is strange to the Yoruba and Edo languages, resolved to say “Ashe” only. Since then there has been no looking back. Perhaps because of cowardice (Revelations 21:cool, fear of committing blasphemy, and holding myself in the shackles of Christianity, all these the tools used by the white supremacists to mentally enslave our people and prevent them from asking questions, it took me 8 months (August 2011 to April 2012) to see that I was already free – to know Eshu is to know the Truth which sets us free. Since then, and because I was already in the mental/spiritual Promised Land, I have begun to scour that land, tearing down all the walls of fraud and uprooting the trees of deceit. I also perceive and understand better (John 12: 35-41), even though I still have difficulty understanding Yoruba. Perhaps I’ll tale of the ‘chain” experience some other time.
I hope this helps you to better understand my position.
Since the identity thieves brazenly replaced the Names of Olodumare and the Imisi Iye with Lord, Jesus, Jehovah, Christ and the likes, and tampered with the Book of Revelations, what else in the Scriptures would they not have tampered with? What about replacing “Ashe” with “Amen”? What if the Torah has been tampered with? What about the genealogy in Genesis 10? Remember that they also carried out an ethnic/racial cleansing of the Middle East.
But then, we allowed these to happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Question Directed To The Atheist / Sinning Intentionally and Sinning Unintentionally as a Born-again. / Free Air Ticket To Hajj Form Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.