Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! (864 Views)

Who Is Lalasticlala Please. / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Lalasticlala Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by GeeString: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala, your attention is highly needed here.
After reading this madman's funny comments grin I decided to check out his face only to realise he has been banned unjustly till December. This is unfair.
The moderator did not even state why he was banned. Isn't that the normal case. I have never been banned but I do remember a reason is always stated for the ban citing what nairaland rule he broke.

I may be wrong but he didn't do anything wrong here as far as I'm concerned. I have seen worse comments in the politics section go unpunished. Stop the witch hunt.
Please correct this error. That guy makes me laugh alot.
Thanks. his username is shycypher

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by GeeString: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
I can see him online

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by Sirgay: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
MUMU it's your account

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by Papiikush: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Woah. This thread is so romantic.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by GeeString: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Woah. This thread is so romantic.

Sorry boss. I didn't know where to drop it.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
op has two passport grin
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
How can he be banned when he is looking for my trouble on another thread unjustly with that same name?
This must be another of his account .
In fact I second that ban if it's still in the pipeline
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by GeeString: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Sexy20:
How can he be banned when he is looking for my trouble on another thread unjustly with that same name?
This must be another of his account .
In fact I second that ban if it's still in the pipeline

From the way you sound, you must be the aggressor.
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by Ladyjumong(f): 1:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Seriously shocked
Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 19, 2017
GeeString:

From the way you sound, you must be the aggressor.

I see. For him to have gotten 'banned' for another offence is a proof of how 'innocent' he can be ...

You are entitled to own opinion and I still maintain my stand. #teamheshouldstillremainbanned# (that is if he is not the one here under a pseudonym)....three ppl above me have pointed that out and you dodged them and still pick on me which is his ID (leaving object and chasing shadows)....
Well, your pain, your headache....But for now.....

Re: Seun, Lalasticlala, Please Look Into This!! by GeeString: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Sexy20:

I see. For him to have gotten 'banned' for another offence is a proof of how 'innocent' he can be ...

You are entitled to own opinion and I still maintain my stand. #teamheshouldstillremainbanned# (that is if he is not the one here under a pseudonym)....three ppl above me have pointed that out and you dodged them and still pick on me which is his ID (leaving object and chasing shadows)....
Well, your pain, your headache....But for now.....

He wasn't banned for any offence. Why do you think I opened this on his behalf? There was no offence attached to his ban.

I sent him a pm & he showed me via mail last nyt. Dats why i ignored those ones up there. How can i be him when we were on this thread together last night? Na jazz i use?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? (pics) / If U're To Write A Letter To God, What Wld You Write About.... / I Fear I May Lose Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.