Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo (4094 Views)

President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan / Outrageous Price Of The Glasses Worn By The Wife Of Anambra State Governor-photo / Kcee For Governor? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by kcmichael: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Hahahahaha APC must win
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Chicason group Nnewi, Anambra state stand at Anambra trade fair 2017

Products

AZ lubricant oil

Break fluid

vehicle Stalling oil

Crease

Clutch fluid

Life vegetable oil

Plastics

paint etc

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2017
More products of Chicason group Nnewi

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Cutix wire Nnewi stand

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
kcmichael:
Hahahahaha APC must win
In your dream
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by frakdon(m): 11:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning brother , Please I'd like to add you on Facebook if you don't mind?

biko
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
frakdon:
Good morning brother , Please I'd like to add you on Facebook if you don't mind?

biko

@yahoo.com
More of Anambra rice

we are fully sufficient of local rice production to serve eastern markets, I pray fg to stop importation of rice in the country.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Babymate diapers product of Ngobros Nnewi, Anambra state

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by patrick89(m): 3:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
where are those crook laughing? there will not be any contest in anambra state. obiano is our governor. we don't erect status. we create wealth and development.
APCshit and PDP should just go back to their slave masters.
it is only evil mind that will vote against obiano..

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ngobros baby diaper factory Nnewi indigenous diaper industry in Nigeria

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by bestview: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Can they just grant Anambra an independent republic. It appears the state can produce almost everything it needs. I have been buying this babymate products for over 5yrs now but little did I even know it was produced in Anambra as I never bothered to check because it looks so cool and foreign.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Hollysaint: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
i have not seen most of these products .there should be massive advertisement this will help reduce imports instead of importing i can easily get all my needs in anambra .anambra first son pls start advertisement or documentaries ...
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hollysaint:
i have not seen most of these products .there should be massive advertisement this will help reduce imports instead of importing i can easily get all my needs in anambra .anambra first son pls start advertisement or documentaries ...
Thanks bro
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2017
Our new digital TV/radio station will be a great assistance to our industrialists ABS is now on StarTime soon to be launch on DSTV

#Obiano effects#

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by charliman2012: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Nice one for Governor Willi Obiano. The haters will be put to shame

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Mohamed82: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Mass Oil Industries S.A.E Egypt
blending and packaging lubricant oil located at Alexandria/Egypt
Manufacture producer engine and diesel and hydraulic oil
virgin base oil
looking to export to Africa
www.massoil-eg.com
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by NASTYNASOSO: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Eziokwu bu ndu,

Omeleme, omambala eku nigo kwa
Under akpokuodike, awka is presently the fasted developing state capital in West Africa

HMMMMMMMMM

WHO TOLD YOU THAT ?
AND ON WHICH LAND,LAND WEY NO EVEN DE.
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
post=61552784:
Ibeto group stand at Anambra trade fair 20017

Union Auto batteries, products of Ibeto group Nnewi, Anambra state

Does Ibeto produce inverters?

I hope he looks into the production of inverters now to help popularize it and deal with issue of running generators for small businesses
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by dumodust(m): 5:24am On Nov 23, 2017
nwabobo:

What has tiger Foods which was attracted to Anambra by Obi got to do with Obiano and his fraudulent $5M ugu?

However, I can manage Obiano over Nwoye.
obiano thrives on claiming the work of private companies..
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 23, 2017
Goodness me...THIS IS VERY IMPRESSIVE. Why hasn't this made front page? Toto Dike sneezes, makes front page but something as important this doesn't make front page. Tomorrow you will be wondering why this country is not progressing, why will it?

Anambra, a country in a country! They believe in doing for themselves!

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by mightyhazel: 6:36am On Nov 23, 2017
anambra dey try abeg..

na so i see one nice cream, serial white for my sister pharmacy.. cosmetics section. was shocked to learn dat cream was made in anambra. the cream could easily pass for an american or german product.. i also noticed alot of other creams and perfumes dat are anambra and aba made... excellent products..

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Yyeske(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2017
, why are you bothering yourself trying to convince these hate filled pigs about what is happening here, do you think they will still believe you?
Ndi Anambra saw all of this before the election and vowed to vote Obiano back but these children of perdition said it was a lie.
All thanks to our able governor for making this possible and putting Anambra on the map as an agricultural product exporting state in Nigeria.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Yyeske(m): 6:53am On Nov 23, 2017
dumodust:

obiano thrives on claiming the work of private companies..
Tell us the private works your governor is thriving on

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Yyeske(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

WHO TOLD YOU THAT ?
AND ON WHICH LAND,LAND WEY NO EVEN DE.
Give us your facts now to counter him
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 23, 2017
I live in the United States and out of the 50 states, my duty has taken me to at least half of them yet I haven't come across any anambra exported goods.

I've also been to the UK, Ukraine, Russia, Pakistan, Germany, Japan and never noticed any of the goods in African stores.

My question is, which country does Obiano export those goods to?

, can you kindly enlighten me.
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
[s]I live in the United States and out of the 50 states, my duty has taken me to at least half of them yet I haven't come across any anambra exported goods.

I've also been to the UK, Ukraine, Russia, Pakistan, Germany, Japan and never noticed any of the goods in African stores.

, can you kindly enlighten me[/s].
, don't waste your precious time with this afonja demon.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

, don't waste your precious time with this afonja demon.
Nkita rachaa gi anya dia ma I kpokwam afonja ozo. Anu mpam. angry
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by raker300: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I live in the United States and out of the 50 states, my duty has taken me to at least half of them yet I haven't come across any anambra exported goods.

, can you kindly enlighten me.
ive been to the UK at Northampton and av seen anambra Ugu there..

So what’s your point?

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2017
raker300:
ive been to the UK at Northampton and av seen anambra Ugu there..

So what’s your point?
Pls when next you go, take a pic for us to see. By the way, which store at Northampton? I'll probably be in the UK in a few weeks from now so I can check it out.

I'm not against the development, in fact I even love it. I just want to benefit from it, that's all.
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by dumodust(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us the private works your governor is thriving on
dude i am from and currently living in anambra... its my governor i am talking about and pls quit this comparison to other states. let us focus on making anambra better by saying things as we see it... it helps the govt to be on its toes
Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2017
mightyhazel:
anambra dey try abeg..

na so i see one nice cream, serial white for my sister pharmacy.. cosmetics section. was shocked to learn dat cream was made in anambra. the cream could easily pass for an american or german product.. i also noticed alot of other creams and perfumes dat are anambra and aba made... excellent products..

Anambra lead in indigenous industries in Nigeria followed by Abia, west is mostly industries owned by Indians, Lebanese, Chinese, Igbos etc.

Re: Gov Obiano Ugu Exporter, MOU Governor Photo by Yyeske(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2017
dumodust:

dude i am from and currently living in anambra... its my governor i am talking about and pls quit this comparison to other states. let us focus on making anambra better by saying things as we see it... it helps the govt to be on its toes
You are trying to say the governor didn't initiate anything but thriving on the achievements of private companies, is that true?

Breaking: Sokoto Residents Shun Buhari, Because Of Obasanjo's Letter / We've Delivered South East To Atiku Abubakar Like We Promised / Akwa Ibom Set To Ban Okada Riders!.