Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,731 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) (1721 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Got home this evening and heard my neighbor discussing with her friend, they were gisting how one nigga used her and dumped her. She was threatening hell fire, she said after giving the guy all the styles. As in she said so many rubbish, even said she go swear for the guy.

Let me sound this warning to all you ladies. The fact say the guy nor wan do again does not mean he used you.

Some girls will even say "after giving him my body"

Dafuq do you mean your body? Na gold? Nor be say better thing comot after he fvcked you.

Infact he didn't fvcked you, you two fvcked each other, you fvcked him as well. Una think say na to just lie down dey moan, mean say na only the guy enjoy am.

What of all those outting, the transport fair, the shawarma, the recharge cards he sent, the sub's, the money to make hair, the shoprite, the iPhone, and to top it all, the satisfaction he dey give you on bed,

Who used each other here?

The most annoying part be say, na that "after giving him my body" nai dey vex me inside. Your Toto dey share money? grin I don carry digger, hoe, shovel use am dig that thing, nothing dey inside. It's empty.

Make una wise o, Toto is not everything you think you have. The body sef go soon tire.

Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by jake247(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
I need a link to an Mtn staff, Dealer,Agent, who can offer instant sim swap for me,
i will Pay Any Amount, if you can do it holla or text me. 0814 744 7482, its for Bizness deals,

Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
OP why can't u mind ur business na? na u be her friend?
abi na u be the guy wen bleeped her and dump her?
please, let her throw her tantrums, all na frustration, next time she will know the next move to take.

but wait the rate at which i am seeing fornication eeh, i am begging baba God to preserve my future wife o
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
chinedubrazil:
please, let her throw her tantrums, all na frustration, next time she will know the next move to take.

but wait the rate at which i am seeing fornication eeh, i am begging baba God to preserve my future wife o
lol, she might be the girl in question, them dey vanadalize her shoko already tongue
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
stupidity:
lol, she might be the girl in question, them dey vanadalize her shoko already tongue
thunder fire SATAN grin
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op u get sense jor.
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
chinedubrazil:

He future wife is with her boo now, she's tell him they gonna be boo for life.
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by zurielsam(m): 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
nonsense where is the explicit picture? Check my signature and thank me later
Re: Interesting Messages To All Nigerian Women.(explicit Photo) by jesusdiedLOL(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
WHERE IS THE EXPLICIT PHOTO??

Young Nigerian Girl Releases Sultry Pictures To Celebrate Birthday / Which Is Your Habit: Do You Drink, Smoke, Or Womanize? / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Who Met Via BBM