Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? (8796 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Photos: This Is NOT The Feminism That We Preach. / OMG!!! See The Kind Of Nude Pics This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by lhilmezy(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2017
what is this world turning into....

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 19, 2017
We love her

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Whats her name bruvv? To be honest, I can die for this kinda lilly

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hian! What's with you and boobs?
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Beauty without brains... sad

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:
Beauty without brains... sad
How do you know this?
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hian! What's with you and boobs?

cheesy cheesy
havent you heard? shocked

boobz is life.........and i love life smiley grin

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by collinometricx: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors :
How do you know this?

former gf
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy havent you heard? shocked
boobz is life.........and i love life smiley grin
Okay.. Congrats. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 19, 2017
collinometricx:

former gf
undecided undecided

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 1:00am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
How do you know this?
There is no way a rational or sane human being would exhibit such form of indecency..
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Okay.. Congrats. Lol

grin

hope you've taken some pain relievers for the headache you said you're feeling sha......
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

There is no way a rational or sane human being would exhibit such form of indecency..
what's indecent about boobs?

Look here bro, if you don't like boobs, go for dick, ok?

We love her

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
what's indecent about boobs?

Look here bro, if you don't like boobs, go for dick, ok?

We love her
May your daughters and sisters display this kind of attitude...pls quote with "amen"
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2017
thepussyhunter:

grin

hope you've taken some pain relievers for the headache you said you're feeling sha......
Yes i have.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Triniti(m): 1:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Nice boobs! She’s just like a ripe banana,peel off them rags she’s putting on and start sucking

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

May your daughters and sisters display this kind of attitude...pls quote with "amen"
Your head is not correct

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by gebest: 1:07am On Oct 19, 2017
OKOTOMIKWETE

2 Likes

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Your head is not correct
Nonsense! but you enjoy making a fool out of others...
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Tamass:

Nonsense! but you enjoy making a fool out of others...
go and sleep son
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 1:08am On Oct 19, 2017
gebest:
OKOTOMIKWETE
cheesy cheesy...got me laffing hard
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Tamass: 1:14am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
go and sleep son
There is no point exchanging words with you.
Don't bother quoting me again cause i won't waste my time replying.
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 19, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Whats her name bruvv? To be honest, I can die for this kinda lilly

Her name is peace olayemi.. Check Google.
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Uyi168: 5:25am On Oct 19, 2017
One of kingtblackhoc chick

1 Like

Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Kodename: 6:39am On Oct 19, 2017
Now that social media is easily accessible everybody wants to be popular by all means!
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by exclusive7(m): 6:40am On Oct 19, 2017
after all the exposure, she get 4likes.... shit lemme faint biko
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by revolt(m): 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Wow ...she's a goddess. Ant slim girl with boobs is. I personally know one. I cherish her too. Lol
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Her name is peace olayemi.. Check Google.
are you taking a piss, cos I asked you for Google suggestions or what?
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2017
choi c boobs
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Tblackhoc's toy tongue
Re: OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nothing i havent seen before

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Flat Slippers Or The Olympus Has Fallen? A Girl Bath Naked On A Pool / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.