Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Programming Tutorials (100% Free) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Tutorials (100% Free) (6814 Views)

I Have Free WIFI At My Disposal. Give Me Links To Download Programming Tutorials / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 3:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

End of Story, Here Comes the GOOD part

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Robbin7(m): 5:02am On Oct 19, 2017
kelvinaganbi@yahoo.com.
HTML and CSS
JavaScript

Angular and J.queries.

Thank you boss.

1 Like

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards

Fidvevo@gmail.com
phyton
Java
JavaScript
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Robbin7:
kelvinaganbi@yahoo.com.
HTML and CSS
JavaScript

Angular and J.queries.

Thank you boss.

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
fidalgo19:

Fidvevo@gmail.com
phyton
Java
JavaScript

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Robbin7(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
datoms:

I will send you an email
Thank you
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by hedazuga2020: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2017
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Training

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by crowntoro(f): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2017
I am interested in the following:

php
javascript
python

frameworks:
laravel
Bootstrap
Jquery

Thank you
lizzykemmie@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 11:32am On Oct 19, 2017
crowntoro:

php
javascript
python

frameworks:
laravel
Bootstrap
Jquery

Thank you
lizzykemmie@gmail.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by DAYTEECOM(m): 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
I HAVE INTREST IN HTML AND CSS,,
JAVASCRIPTS
JAVA. Email dayteecom@gmail.com
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by youngdee(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
I've sent an email to the email address you left. Hope you get it sir
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by daintyprincess(f): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
thanks
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by SunFlow(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nwohasun16@gmail.com thanks
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by ovanda(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Node js and django. Onyejekwev@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by decide: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards

emmyugwu4nuel@gmail.com
java
Node
Laravel
Django
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by decide: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
godfreytubo@gmail.com

LARAVEL
django
c#
PHP
BOOTSTRAP
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 2:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
youngdee:
I've sent an email to the email address you left. Hope you get it sir

Yes
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
daintyprincess:
anancy189@gmail.com
thanks

I will send you an email. Check your inbox after some time.
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
SunFlow:
Nwohasun16@gmail.com thanks

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
ovanda:
Node js and django. Onyejekwev@gmail.com

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Sonoyom(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
decide:

emmyugwu4nuel@gmail.com
java
Node
Laravel
Django

I have sent you an email. Kindly check your inbox and reply
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
decide:
godfreytubo@gmail.com

LARAVEL
django
c#
PHP
BOOTSTRAP

I have sent you an email. Kindly check your inbox/Spam folder and respond
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by asalimpo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
the book on spring.
youberra@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Uc7mille7: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
cool
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by TeddyC: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
teddybcasmir303@gmail.com
Python
Css and Html

I already know java
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by cozyfbaby: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
5 skills a full stack developer must have before 2018

There are many people who claim to be a full stack developer without knowing what it takes to be a full stack developer and in this post I am going to outline the five skills a full stack developer must possess

JavaScript

Java script is gaining more popularity day by day among web developers due to the consistent release of new tools, frameworks, and libraries each year. A research conducted by stack overflow ranked java script as the most preferred language for back end, full stack

Read more here http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/programming/5-skills-a-full-stack-developer-must-have-before-2018/

1 Like

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Quace(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
temixy15@gmail.com
Am interested in python
Ruby
Python
JavaScript
HTML and CSS
Bootstrap
Django
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Uc7mille7:
cool

Thanks
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by rozenery(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
rozenery009@gmail.com... #basics thank you sir
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
asalimpo:
the book on spring.
youberra@gmail.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by emilfischer(m): 2:43am On Oct 20, 2017
JavaScript and c# ekeneokpechukwu9@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of DBA (Database Administrator) Are You? / Information Technology Companies In Port-harcourt, Rivers State / Algorithm And Data Structure Study Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.