Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Programming Tutorials (100% Free) - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Tutorials (100% Free) (6871 Views)

I Have Free WIFI At My Disposal. Give Me Links To Download Programming Tutorials / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by okhiai1(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

End of Story, Here Comes the GOOD part

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards

Bro please
Okhiais@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Jackossky(m): 12:49am On Nov 02, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards

I don't know if you can consider me
hunyemejacob20@gmail.com.Thanks

Java
python
c#
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by promisedeco(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2017
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
Please sir, I just saw this thread and I am really really interested so I plead that you consider and help me abeg.

HTML / CSS
PYTHON
Promisedeco24@gmail.com
Thank You
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hello and greetings from this side of the country. I am sorry, I have not been attending to emails for the past one week now. Those that got my email but haven't gotten their tutorials should please give me a call. And those that called but haven't been responded to or given a call back should give me a call back as well. I really apologize for the delay in response.

As for those coming after I am closed to receiving new emails, I apologize but you will have to wait for the next offer (Which I have created a thread for, check and make sure you are one of the first people).
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by OpenNetwork(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2017
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
HTML and CSS
JavaScript
Jquery
Bootstrap
Php
emmaemaje@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by OpenNetwork(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2017
Robbin7:
kelvinaganbi@yahoo.com.
HTML and CSS
JavaScript

Angular and J.queries.

Thank you boss.
Pls send for me
emmaemaje@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by foslink(m): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2017
javascript python
Angular, jquery,node.react and bootstrap
mjoey180@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by lyricalz: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
hizeek01@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by hustleranthem(m): 8:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Python
Khillz1990@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by rafindo(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2017
All Sir
Secarto7@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by seraphz: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
c# and JavaScript
babasunnyn@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Bharad91: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2017
wajbharad221991@gmail.com

LANGUAGES

1. HTML and CSS
2. JavaScript
3. PHP
4. Python
5. SQL

Frameworks and Libraries

1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Node.js
4. Bootstrap
5. jQuery
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Africanpoint(m): 8:41am On Nov 09, 2017
logo

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by momentumtop: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
interested in java script and c# and other style JS and other thank you.
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by momentumtop: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
interested.. momentumtop@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Com4th4u: 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hello.
Am looking for a very good Phyton programmer who can work with me on my project. Here is my whatapp number 07060700122. Please contact me if you can
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by moststylish(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
datoms:

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Kind regards
hello, I know I came late but please help me with python and java languages. omowhovocharles@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Habeeblawal: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Habeeblawal@gmail.co
I have interest in
Html and css
Javascript
Java
C#
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Habeeblawal: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2019
Mistake above
Habeeblawal773@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Emmaway(m): 1:56am On Mar 26, 2019
HTML and CSS Javascript Php Ruby Python Java
I'm interested in these...
emmaway3@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Emmaway(m): 1:56am On Mar 26, 2019
HTML and CSS Javascript Php Ruby Python Java
I'm interested in these...
emmaway3@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by kinsnazzy: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
1. Java
2.SQL
3. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
Interested
Mondaykingsley80@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Donjcco(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2019
09038249818 chrisjcco@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Tosin212(m): 11:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please i need fortran, we are doing it now in the school and the lecture is acting as if he dont want us to know it.olowomeyetosin1999@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by princeauwal(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
I NEED ALL SIR
THANK YOU
auwaluyakubu948@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Tosineb: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
LANGUAGES 1. HTML and CSS 2. JavaScript 3. PHP 4. Python 5. SQL Frameworks and Libraries 1. Angular 2. Laravel 3. Node.js 4. Bootstrap 5. jQuery
ftbenconcept@gmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Php/mysql Help:how To Run Sql Query From A Link / Python Tutorial Group / How Was Nairaland Able To Achieve Its Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.