Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Programming Tutorials (100% Free) - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Tutorials (100% Free) (6835 Views)

I Have Free WIFI At My Disposal. Give Me Links To Download Programming Tutorials / Creating Best Programming Tutorials For Africans - Need Feedback / How Good Are Bucky Roberts Programming Tutorials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by emilfischer(m): 2:45am On Oct 20, 2017
JavaScript and c# ekeneokpechukwu9@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by thug: 4:07am On Oct 20, 2017
HTML and CSS
Javascript
Jquery

elmadosh07@yahoo.com
Thank you
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2017
rozenery:
rozenery009@gmail.com...
#basics
thank you sir

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2017
emilfischer:
JavaScript and c#
ekeneokpechukwu9@gmail.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
JavaScript,c#, Php Ruby Python and SQL

earlhoux@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Agriman(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Hivazinc has launched an online developers community, let's go teach and learn programming

https://www.nairaland.com/4127484/hivazinc-launches-online-developers-tech
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by FirstbornWds: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Don't mind me asking for all. i am just one guy with passion for programming

firstbornwds@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
emilfischer:
JavaScript and c#
ekeneokpechukwu9@gmail.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
sirevee:
JavaScript,c#, Php Ruby Python and SQL

earlhoux@gmail.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by sidvinci(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2017
HTML and CSS Javascript Php, Python Java
duke.sydney@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by SetrakusRa(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Java, Javascript. SQL. PHP, Python.. Angular, Laravel, Node.js. Bootstrap.

Jonathanjude27@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by tunji2003(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Python and Java
suleadeyu43@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by walterjnr(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ruby , Python and Xamarin
Newleastpaysolution@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Psalmpy(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
JavaScript
Ruby
Python
Django Node.js
Bootstrap
jQuery
C#
Psalmpally@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Programming languages (in order of importance to me)
1. Ruby
2. Php
3. JavaScript
4. HTML and CSS
5. SQL

Frameworks
1. Angular
2. Bootstrap
3. Django
4. Jquery

akanimo123@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Jaddo19(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
PHP
JQuery
MySQL
Ajax
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Jaddo19(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
PHP
JQuery
MySQL
Ajax

Lovinjerry004@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
mhisterdreezy@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by obajohn(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Obajohn24 @gmail.com

Python, Java and JavaScript, Ruby ,etc
Thanks for the assistance.
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Oweku: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am interestedi the learning the following:
javascript
Php
Java
my email : oweku.k@yahoo.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by asalimpo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
You are a hungry clown.
I gave u my email, all you had to do was attach the docs and there you are attaching phone numbers to call you. For what? You are either giving the stuff free or not.
angry angry
Call you so that you'll discuss price
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Ikennablue(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

End of Story, Here Comes the GOOD part

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards
hope it's not too late, ikenna.myworld@gmail.com.. JAVA Language
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 1:38am On Oct 21, 2017
asalimpo:
You are a hungry clown.
I gave u my email, all you had to do was attach the docs and there you are attaching phone numbers to call you. For what? You are either giving the stuff free or not.
angry angry
Call you so that you'll discuss price

I am beginning to see how people miss some things that might do them good. You probably should ask questions before commenting. I know comments like this will surface, I was even surprised I haven't seen any up till now. Thank you for making my thoughts not fail me.

And before I forget, After the 50 emails are reached, I will stop responding to emails on this thread and I don't care if your email is among them or not

Kind Regards
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Ikennablue:
hope it's not too late, ikenna.myworld@gmail.com.. JAVA Language

I will send you an email. Check your inbox from time to time for a message from me

Kind Regards
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by asalimpo(m): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2017
datoms:

I am beginning to see how people miss some things that might do them good. You probably should ask questions before commenting. I know comments like this will surface, I was even surprised I haven't seen any up till now. Thank you for making my thoughts not fail me.

And before I forget, After the 50 emails are reached, I will stop responding to emails on this thread and I don't care if your email is among them or not

Kind Regards
You attracted this suspicion.
Call for what? if they're lengthy procedures involved why didnt you send it in your email reply?
Call for what? To be pointed to a link (why didnt you include that link in ur reply?)
Y all the protocols? You're simply a dupe. Forget it.
This is how people foolishly invite suspicion on themselves.
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2017
asalimpo:

You attracted this suspicion.
Call for what? if they're lengthy procedures involved why didnt you send it in your email reply?
Call for what? To be pointed to a link (why didnt you include that link in ur reply?)
Y all the protocols? You're simply a dupe. Forget it.
This is how people foolishly invite suspicion on themselves.

I can tell you that some people called and they were happy they did.
At least you could have called or drop your number to be called, If what comes up next becomes trash, then you could have come up with all this discouraging comments of yours. But you did not call to at least hear what comes next before concluding. You just received an email and concluded.
Please I'm not going to start a debate here with you. It's my thing and It's the way I want to do it. What you think or say about it is none of my business.

Thanks for the arrogant comment but please leave me and the thread alone

Kind regards
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by datoms: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Oweku:
Am interestedi the learning the following:
javascript
Php
Java
my email : oweku.k@yahoo.com

I will send you an email
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Darey00(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
aduramimo@gmail.com

JAVASCRIPT
jQuery
Node.js
PHP
Angular
Bootstrap

hope I'm not late sha

Thanks boss
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by patani(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2017
JavaScript

Patrickjeje@gmail.com
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by obajohn(m): 11:36am On Oct 21, 2017
obajohn:
Obajohn24 @gmail.com

Python, Java and JavaScript, Ruby ,etc
Thanks for the assistance.

@Datoms, why are u not esponding to my post above .
T
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by SunFlow(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
datoms:

I will send you an email. Check your inbox after some time.

Wow! I have not come across a large cache of resources like this. Thanks for the tutorials sir..

You sure will here from me.
Re: Programming Tutorials (100% Free) by Becoted001(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Becoted@gmail.com

Java
Lavarel,
Javascript

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Outlook PST Recovery Software ? / Whot! Game For Android Phones / I Want To Start A Career In Software Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.