Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (21116 Views)

Airdrop!!!!! Claim Without Gas Fees Try It,if It Click For You Your Luck / Getting Cryptos Up To 25$ Monthly / 3 Things To Do If You're In Your 40 With No Passive Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:40am On May 26, 2018
obooks29:
Hi pls can you share your telegram channel.

Its on my signature bro
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2018
This is the time to be gradually accumulating good coins. Bur i guess a lot wouldn't do that because "prices are crashing".
A lot coins are oversold and its only a matter of time before they retrace upwards.
Im posting charts on telegram, follow us there.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by AndyCole16(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Its on my signature bro
Hello
I have this question though already joined the telegram. Are you going to be giving signals on coins too?
Predicting daily, weekly or monthly coin movement.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2018
Bitcoin is possibly making a bounce, up $400 from todays low of $7040.
As expected Altcoins are rising with it, before you long at this point, you might want to be reasonably sure this isnt a fake pump.
Place your buy order above the local high and above the nearest psychological resistance... Meaning place your buy order around $7602+

That is, if you missed the dip�.

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2018
AndyCole16:

Hello
I have this question though already joined the telegram. Are you going to be giving signals on coins too?
Predicting daily, weekly or monthly coin movement.
As my spirit leads, but everything wouldn't be here. My attention is spread acceoss telegram, Instagram and a bir on NL.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2018

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2018
Just placed a stop buy order above yesterdays high and the next psychological resistance of $7600 at $7602
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by hefelove(m): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
Do u only deal with bitcoins?how about hotcoins
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2018
hefelove:
Do u only deal with bitcoins?how about hotcoins
I deal with bitcoin and altcoins. Whats hotcoin?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:42am On Jun 03, 2018
My telegram chat with a friend asking which coin to buy right now. Thats sams advice i have for you if you have that in mind.. .

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:56am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by hefelove(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
chinnyonwu:

I deal with bitcoin and altcoins. Whats hotcoin?
Hotcoins are other coins o
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Someone asked me on Telegram group, "bitcoin is sinking, what do you think"

This picture summarizes what i think.

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
hefelove:

Hotcoins are other coins o
Altcoin or alts is the appropriate term. Yes i deal with altcoins. They make you a lot of money when they bounce upwards.
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Thetoyin: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please does anyone here have a bitcointalk account in Junior rank minimum? Please kindly reach out to govishion at gmail dot com

Thank you
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by hefelove(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2018
chinnyonwu:

Altcoin or alts is the appropriate term. Yes i deal with altcoins. They make you a lot of money when they bounce upwards.
Do u mine these coins and how
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
hefelove:
Do u mine these coins and how
I dont mine
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nowadays i hardly go short and have my stop loss at hand when i do because its riskier than going long. The highest u can gain on a short is 100% (assuming the coin goes to 0, which is nearly impossible) while a long is infinity (as the prices can go X10000000) . This makes shorting one of the fastest ways of getting rekt.
Stay woke while going short
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
Come join my recording on Anchor, happening right now! https://anchor.fm/sonkascrypto/call/i-1dd5q

This is a podcast. Download the app through that link so we can record a podcast session on cryptocurrency
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
Listen to the newest episode of my podcast, Chinedum Onwuka, on Anchor https://anchor.fm/sonkascrypto/episodes/ep-e1jlej
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2018
. Real quiet market we've had over the last few days, volume has been fairly low and prices have been ranging between $7500 to $7700.

Buying in right now might not be a bad idea as prices are still around the Long term ascending trendline when you zoom out and look at it. RSI also doesn't show overbought conditions, rather it gives a hint of further upward movement.
However, while longing bear in mind that $8000ish will probably be a resistance.

Shorting is a No No, how do you short around a support area?

No divergences spotted yet (although 1 seems to be forming).
#trade wisely

1 Like

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
For me right now i realise the highest u can mske on a straight short is 100%, but a long is infinity... So these days i will always be
1) extremely careful then shorting

2) use stops when shorting.

3) short even less of my account

4) take profits faster while shorting
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Lordchinak2: 4:54am On Jun 10, 2018
*JOIN AFFLIATEPAY today��‍♀�* ( www.affliatepay.com )
��What is AFFLIATEPAY?
�It is a legal entity with a legitimate business purpose
An association that offers:

1.) Premium marketing,

2.) Affiliate and sponsored advertisement services,

3.) Deriving means of Incomes for youths and extra incomes for working class men and women

��How can you be a part of this great company?
3 ways:
�become a promoter by choosing one of our fabulous plans
�become a customer by advertising your products, events, etc with us. And you earn 200, 335, 470 naira daily depending on the plan u selected.
�be mobilizing people into the company and getting paid.

You get advert/product to share everyday of the week including public holidays��‍♀�. A toast to that��

before you join the platform someone must refer you. Use 520743 as referral code.

AFP( with the company name Affliatepay) rocks
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by Haleesha1209(f): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Yay! Yay!! Yay!!!
������

It's happening tomorrow again.

With #1500 your financial status will never be the same again

Bring am for your hear
�������

Do u know that over 90million people access internet in a day?

Won't u like to benefit from those people.. I bet with u.. Many people want to access the internet but are not ready to pay #1200 for mtn 1gb.

That's where I and you come in.

Once you are empowered on how to get 2gb at the same or lesser price of than that of network provider... Oti tan niyen... Lobadi problem solver (that's it ,now? U have become problem solver)

Join us this TUESDAY by 9:00pm and become a better You.

Stop wasting your mb online without gaining..
Be like
*HALLIY DATA*

*How will I be like HALLIY*

*Halliy* always spend much money on data before, by buying directly from the network provider.
After 24-25 days of usage she will be looking for whom to subscribe for her next month data..
She did that for a longer time before she come across someone advertising data online. She asked Maybe it's legit and legal.. She was told *YES*

*Halliy* went ahead to learn it at a cost of almost #5,000 cos she needed the knowledge..
She thought, "not everyone is financially buoyant" that's y she is training people at a *token of #1,500*�

*Join our next training and let ur bank account smile everyday* �����
�������

Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 7:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Boy!! Was that a dump!! Bitcoin (and alts) have managed to shed at least 11% of its value in 24hrs.
I believe its relatively safer to long now around $6650 with a stop just at $6399.

Alternatively, if you are more risk averse, you can place an entry above the high of the previous day's candlestick.
At what price do you think bitcoin will find its support?
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by victorigas(m): 7:38am On Jun 11, 2018
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CPkCIA5GQL3AKwe0Av1Dp6

This group is strictly for advertising, buying and selling of tokens/airdroped coins (escrow services available if need be) . Not a place where airdrop links are shared and advertised. No link is allowed!
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
. I am STUNNED that people who have traded cryptos for over 2months still find it hard to comprehend that Altcoins follow the bitcoins movement 95% of the time.

Any divergences between bitcoin and altcoins prices are usually very temporary.

This makes charting anything other than bitcoin completely useless.

Im stunned a lot of you still waste time drawing lines all over litecoin charts, pulling up your MACD and Bollinger bands on Ethereum.

Advice : know the coin you want to buy or short. Then try to predict where bitcoin is going cos that coin will probably go to the same direction...
#cryptomemes #cryptocurrency #crypto #bitcoin #btc #ltc #altcoin #forex #trader #tradelife #options #futures #alts #millionaire #pips #profit #daytrader #hodl #hodlgang
Re: Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! by chinnyonwu(m): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Bitcoin resting on a very important support.
The more a support level has been tested and not broken, the stronger that support is said to be.
From this picture you can see this $6500 level has been tested about 3 times.

If it happens to break now, we can expect a further dip to at least the $5100 area.

As usual, i dont need to chart alts. They follow Bitcoins direction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / New Forex Policy: Stock Market Records Best Global Performance / Get Paid For Reading News Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.