Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Do American Embassy Honour Invitation By Relatives In USA To Young Nigerians? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do American Embassy Honour Invitation By Relatives In USA To Young Nigerians? (623 Views)

UK Considering Tougher Rules As Nigerians Bring Highest Number Of Relatives / Do American Passport Holders Need A Visa To Get Into Nigeria? / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do American Embassy Honour Invitation By Relatives In USA To Young Nigerians? by Ndaife: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2017
Hi, experienced friends in the house, pls my cousin is about to send me an invitation frm USA, though he doesn't understand how it works as he was born n raised there, Am the one that told him about it and he is about to make the move. pls what and what should I do to make sure its a success, and do American embassy grant young Nigerians visa through invitation?. Thanks
Re: Do American Embassy Honour Invitation By Relatives In USA To Young Nigerians? by Sidechick22(f): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
As far as I know,the US embassy doesn't really acknowledge any invitation letter.even if they do,it does not influence the outcome of your interview.what they are majorly concerned about is your tie to your country which may include family,education,properties etc.also,your ability to fund your trip counts.travel history sometimes too but I got mine on a virgin passport.i hope I helped a little?
Re: Do American Embassy Honour Invitation By Relatives In USA To Young Nigerians? by Ndaife: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Sidechick22:
As far as I know,the US embassy doesn't really acknowledge any invitation letter.even if they do,it does not influence the outcome of your interview.what they are majorly concerned about is your tie to your country which may include family,education,properties etc.also,your ability to fund your trip counts.travel history sometimes too but I got mine on a virgin passport.i hope I helped a little?
Yea, tnx for that dear, are you in State?

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To UAE (dubai) What Are My Chances? / Fuel Scarcity Leads To Traffic Gridlock At Ajah. / Nigerian Migrants Escape Trump's America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.