Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend (4406 Views)

40 Random Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by joshbrancek: 9:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Howdy folks, I found some questions you can ask your girlfriend for better conversations! I hope you will like them!

1. What fictional world would you like to live in?

2. What is your happiest childhood memory?

3. What is your idea of the perfect day?

4. Do you like to sing in the shower?

5. What’s your least favorite thing about dating?

6. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?

7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you?

8. Do you like kissing in public?

9. What was your first impression of me?

10. Do you snore or steal the covers or roll around in your sleep?

11. What makes you feel loved?

12. What’s the most romantic trip you dream of going on?

13. Do you have a favorite love poem?

14. What did you think of me when you first met me?

15. Do you believe in soul mates?

16. What was your first impression of me when we actually met?

17. Do you feel like you can tell me anything?

18. What do you love about me the most?

19. What is your favorite dream that involved me?

20. What are the qualities you like in me the most?

21. Who are three people in your life that you would risk dying for?

22. What is a quirky thing about me that you love?

23. What was the first thing that you noticed about me that made you feel attracted?

24. How special is a memory of your first love to you?

25. When you’re alone, do you think about me?

26. Do I make you want a future with me?

27. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

28. Would you sacrifice something to keep our relationship going?

29. Do you like kissing in the dark or kissing in the rain more?

30. Would you be my lover in the next life?

Credit: http://thestallionstyle.com/90-really-good-questions-to-ask-your-girlfriend/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Lalas247 WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES YOU LIKE IN ME THE MOST
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz what Makes You Feel Loved?
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01 what Was Your First Impression About Me

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Queensekxy what Do You Love About Me Most
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Biacan do You Feel You Can Tell Me Anything
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
angry
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by biacan(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Biacan do You Feel You Can Tell Me Anything

Yeah just ask and you get the answers right away
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey Do you like kissin in public
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Bigsarah do You Like Kissin In The Dark Or In The rain
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Bigsarah do You Like Kissin In The Rain Or in the Dark
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Yeah just ask and you get the answers right away
Noted!
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by biacan(f): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Noted!
Thanks
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Lawlahdey Do you like kissin in public
Yeskeh. grin
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeskeh. grin
THANK GOD
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
THANK GOD
Why? sad
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2017
In new York I Milly rock, hide it in my socks, running from the cops, shooting at the ops cos I run they block

Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Why? sad
because I Plan On Kissin You Immediately I Set Eyes on You undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
because I Plan On Kissin You Immediately I Set Eyes on You undecided
You won't even see me. But why would you kiss me? undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You won't even see me. But why would you kiss me? undecided
I Already Know Where You Live undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
I Already Know Where You Live undecided
Where do I live? grin
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Where do I live? grin
this Week You Go See Me. De Watch
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
this Week You Go See Me. De Watch
Yeeh. Iyamm scared oh. undecided undecided

I don't want to see you ahbeg. I have a phobia for rodents. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeeh. Iyamm scared oh. undecided undecided

I don't want to see you ahbeg. I have a phobia for rodents. lipsrsealed
chai! This Girl Just Savage My Life... *my Chest*
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
Queensekxy what Do You Love About Me Most
lol..jovial and friendly wink
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
chai! This Girl Just Savage My Life... *my Chest*
Ciao. grin
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..jovial and friendly wink
me? If I Hear Say I Friendly... undecided
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ciao. grin
you Are A Writer, am A Writer. Can We Work Together
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by QueenSekxy(f): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
me? If I Hear Say I Friendly... undecided
lol..my observations though grin
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by CyberGypsy(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2017
See photocopy machine! No difference !!!
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..my observations though grin
grin you Too Are Quite Friendly. You No De Form Hot babe wew De snubin we Broke Niggas.. Roki.a and Family. cool
Re: Some Of The Great Questions You Can Ask Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2017
DeadRat:
you Are A Writer, am A Writer. Can We Work Together
On what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Weird Things Women Find Attractive In Men That Will Surprise You.. / Father And His Daughter (kissing) / What Will You Do If Your Pastor Says Something Like This In Church (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.