Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

"Thou Shalt No More Be Termed Forsaken." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Thou Shalt No More Be Termed Forsaken." (394 Views)

What Is Termed "Moral"? / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft / Proof Reptile Demons Walk Among Us! (termed ALIENS By New-agers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Thou Shalt No More Be Termed Forsaken." by overcomersfaith(f): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
We are having our faith clinic session, am glad to have you come around because the Spirit of God is going to visit each one with a visible miracle. Praise God. The word of God said “I will never leave you nor forsake you” beloved this is more than a promise and I want you to apportion it yourself. It is indeed great to know that God is always with us. The psalmist was very much aware of this that he said “….I fear no evil.”  

Can you say the same? Do you know that the eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears unto their supplication…” 1 pet 3:12. Is so comforting that the King of kings care so much about us that we are tagged “beloved” and not “forsaken”. Praise the Lord.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/thou-shalt-no-more-be-termed-forsaken/

(1) (Reply)

15 Things That Have Change In Christianity Today / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(fri. 03/11/2017) Upturning Blessings / God Revealed To Me Nigeria Is Not Breaking Up - Bishop Abiola-peller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.