Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! (549 Views)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me “am So Confused, What Should I Do?” / You Got Me / Somebody Has Got An Explanation To Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by tomidayspring: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2010
I fell in love with a girl who has been my facebook pal for a long time in January, 2010. We attended the same secondary school in Benin and she was like 2 years ahead of me and also 2 years older than I am but for me age is just a number. Initially we use to exchange messages like 15 times a day but later it all died down. She is 32 so I thought she should be more concerned about settling down and not playing games. My monthly pay is like 10 times her’s so it’s not as if I can’t take care of her either.

I have done all I could to show her that I truly love her and didn’t hide my intention to get married if she agrees but things have not been working fine. Besides there is this guy she broke up with last year after 4 years of dating who had 2 kids for another woman, they are quite close but she insisted she can’t marry the guy because of the kids however a part of me tells me she might be confused about what to do and that she still has feelings for the guy. The guy visited Nigeria recently from The UK and contrary evidence showed that they were all over each other and she might have not told me the full truth about their feelings.

She hardly speaks her mind on my proposal even though we are constantly in touch. So in order to get her to say her mind, I lied to her that I already told my mum about her but she was a little agitated insisting I shouldn’t have done that and she explained that the age thing has been an issue for her and that is why she has been partially in the relationship and that it would have been easy for her if we hadn’t attended the same school. OK so I asked her if she has fully made up her mind about us so that I can move on but she didn’t give a direct answer rather she asked me “how I would advise my sister under same circumstances”.

So I decided to cut off all forms of communication for a week ,she made 4 attempts to reach me but I didn’t reciprocate, until she finally accused me that I was trying to make us enemies which I debunked and I later called her that day. We haven’t spoken for some days now and she hadn’t called or text either and it wasn’t as if she was the one doing all that before, I was the one making all the contacts.

I am doing all I can not to be hurt by cutting off but am wondering if I should keep pursuing her because I truly love the little I have seen about her, she seems like a wife material.

I Am really sorry for my long prose!
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by parislomo(f): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2010
awwww. . . I can only imagine what you are going through and would proffer my thought this way.
If she is not comfortable with the age difference, then I think you may need to look elsewhere.
It's a good thing you have both talked about it to an extent. . . .
One thing I have come to know for sure is, when you are with someone and there is need to stay away (break off a relationship), it is always a difficult thing!! In fact almost impossible gan sef
sad
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2010
@ poster

awwwwh sad sad sad it sucks shey wen u want sometin real bad and u cant get it my sista is single sha HOLLAR!!! lol anyways my advice wud b 2 stay away from her mann cus u dont want 2 b a second best (rebound) because she probably still thinks there are chances with d other amadi so if all hope is lost there ,then she wud start telling u lets c how it goes Some WOMEN!!! for you dear . So bobo move on jare am sure your god sent is round d corner hope you find her ooh wink wink
Re: She Has Got Me Confused---PLEASE HELP! by Abygul(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2010
hey bro,
thinks she still in love wiv dat guy.u can make her see reason dat age is just no doe i wuldnt do it myself but denif she trully loves uuuuuuuu she would stay 4 good but if shes actin up u can let go mahnn i can see som1 is offerin his little sis to u grab ur copy nowwwwwwwww.neva mind u can still press futher to see if u can still win her heart.

(1) (Reply)

Husband Nd Wife / Is Having S3x Wit Him/her Make's D Luv Strong? / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.