Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) (37727 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by kay7: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
In Jennifer’s English- Good shild. Well trian.
Congratulations son!
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by sunshineV(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
I smell suspension
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Neddyogu(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
This photo was taken on the 4-12-2016

Eagle eye
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Mbediogu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
aleeyus:
nice, but this is not news
I wonder. Have I not been carrying my mother on my okada?
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Icon4s(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
SageTravels:
That emotional and proud moment when the First Officer flies his Mum. This was one of such moments for Moha Madugu who currently flies the Boeing 737 for Air Peace.

In his words: "Just had the best flight of my life. Had the opportunity to fly my Mum from Lagos to Kano! She actually cried." I really love this. This is one of those moments when you are really very proud of being a pilot. Can anyone relate? If I ever had to fly my Mum, the whole world would hear it. No be small thing!

https://www.sagetravels.com/proudmummy-moha-madugu-air-peace-pilot-flies-mum-for-the-first-time/

I feel you bro
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Yekoyeko(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
aleeyus:
It's not news to you because you have never gotten such opportunity and don't wish to get. SWEET MOTHER.....
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by aleeyus(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mbediogu:

I wonder. Have I not been carrying my mother on my okada?

Tell them!
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by tiredoflife(m): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
So the mother was allowed to sit in the cockpit
Wow what an airline
Soon the wife too will sit there
Even bring boiling ring to boil water there so she can make EBA too
Mumu people
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by nkemdi89(f): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Your mama money no waste, that's one of the advantage of being rich, pilots school aren't for the poor, unless you are privileged to get there on scholarship.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is a good tin bro
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by AnanseK(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
aleeyus:

News is when your uncle kills a snake on his farm abi?
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Carter4luv(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good one mama smile dats a blessing.. keep flexing her jare.

While some niggas are busy strangling their father to death.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by AnanseK(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
pesinfada:
is just like a car learner, driving his mother.
Inferiority complex
It is nothing.

I smell envy.

Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by aleeyus(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
AnanseK:

News is when your uncle kills a snake on his farm abi?
Sure!
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Carter4luv(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
My mama must enjoy my wealth before she die.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by peacemara54(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
check my signature
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by tiredoflife(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
What I don't understand is this
Are Nigerians filled with stupid people
How can a pilot breach security and put his mum in the cockpit to fly
And many don't see anything wrong
Saying my mum will eat from my wealth

E remain make she carry pot go cook inside corkpit

No wonder Nigeria is called a zoo
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by cardoctor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
I know him. Nice one bro.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by labelle123(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Drlilprinz:
K joy of parenthood. Not those yeye pikin wey dey go send school nah cult dey go enter. Dey frustrate their mama life
True talk
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
sonnie10:

Is that date April, 12th 2016 or 4th of December 2016.
I am so confused!
4th of December, 2016.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
you try my guy. .you know wetin your mama go dey talk for her mind there now. . .I know say one day mogu go me us proud
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by jacyhelen(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Unbreakable007:
Sooo?

dont get jelous!!!..Mother is everything
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
pfadom:
That was so lovely!!!

May the Lord reward all faithful parents, fathers in particular.
Why the segregation na?

Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by flyforall: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
This looks like Azman air...pls chk well oh
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
tiredoflife:
What I don't understand is this
Are Nigerians filled with stupid people
How can a pilot breach security and put his mum in the cockpit to fly
And many don't see anything wrong
Saying my mum will eat from my wealth

E remain make she carry pot go cook inside corkpit

No wonder Nigeria is called a zoo
No wonder ur moniker be like dat. Na so ur kind of ppl dey talk
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by tiredoflife(m): 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
DavidEsq:

No wonder ur moniker be like dat. Na so ur kind of ppl dey talk

Oga I asked a valid question
Is it proper his mum should fly in the cockpit of a commercial airline
Stop being sentimental
I don't hate him nor his mother
Its a security breach sir that's my point
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
A confirm child, not one that will be causing havoc to his parents.
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by DavidEsq(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
tiredoflife:

Oga I asked a valid question
Is it proper his mum should fly in the cockpit of a commercial airline
Stop being sentimental
I don't hate him nor his mother
Its a security breach sir that's my point
Oya, smoke alarm abeg call Buhari for am ehn

Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by protocol(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
dukechilezie:
That's the joy of motherhood.
Buchi Emecheta
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by marooh: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Swankyprince:
Nice one
Abeg una dey pay for LIKES because the guy above u write the same thing but no like
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by NovusHomo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
emazy10:
Nice

A very pretty lady, not those "fanta face cola body" yeyebrities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.