Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,563 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) (37728 Views)

Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by govera: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by raymytech: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Only mothers enjoying this, why not father
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Freemanalee(m): 4:01am On Oct 20, 2017
wow! so sweet
meanwhile, why not start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by adeoba2008(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Outdated news on Nairaland
Re: Air Peace Pilot Flies His Mother For The First Time (Pictured) by Konquest: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2021
SageTravels:
That emotional and proud moment when the First Officer flies his Mum. This was one of such moments for Moha Madugu who currently flies the Boeing 737 for Air Peace.

In his words: "Just had the best flight of my life. Had the opportunity to fly my Mum from Lagos to Kano! She actually cried." I really love this. This is one of those moments when you are really very proud of being a pilot. Can anyone relate? If I ever had to fly my Mum, the whole world would hear it. No be small thing!

https://www.sagetravels.com/proudmummy-moha-madugu-air-peace-pilot-flies-mum-for-the-first-time/

Awesome pics from the cockpit.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Deplorable State Of Carter Bridge In Lagos State (Photo) / Car Somersaults On Third Mainland Bridge After Sallah Flexing On The Island.PICS / Presidential Team Visits Injured NAF Pilot After Plane Crash In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.