Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (59887 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by chillychill(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
romeorailss:
walahi awon OMO wobe ti gbe de oo cheesy
lol.... Anything for the media fame cheesy grin
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by bimbotua(f): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na wa o... ghost appeared to you and you're cool about it...
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Datsme: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:
Some people here will still doubt

Same happened to me when my mum died I was eight years ago then on her way to Lagos with her cousin brother in a Mercedes 200 on June 5 year 2000 they had an accident around Benin she died though the accident was a minor one as little I was then my mind was telling me that someone had a hand in my mum death I started avoiding my maternal home two yearz this her brother became rich I was like Eehen I said it that this man used my mummy for rituals that same night I slept my mum came to me annoyed saying why will I think someone will kill her that it is the will of God then I woke up till then I just shut my mouth up, even though If I see that his brother I don't talk to him.

Don't expect to see a ghost with your naked eyes that wouldn't happen but in your dreams is possible
Same thing happened to me after the demise of my father. He cleared an issue that has already become controversial.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by omicpet(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mrspycee:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-bJhxxY3d7DI/Wei_mCXJeLI/AAAAAAAAU0c/eyiVUTUZL_YPcFTkWizio6hL6G7m49gTQCLcBGAs/s1600/59e8a089de2e5.png[/img]

An IG user @digwe took to the social media platform to claim that Davido's friend Tagbo's spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today. She added that Tagbo asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

"Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally... i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me...u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AmCAuXZT0QA/Wei_nizErUI/AAAAAAAAU0g/JsfRMgji6kMEJZrgi-oQG-ascwax6ibYQCLcBGAs/s640/59e8a034484a6.png[/img]

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Oselu28(f): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
She saw a ghost in d early hours of today and she is OK, to d extent of posting it online.......issoryt lemme coman be going
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Holayinka2424: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Same happened to me when my mum died I was eight years ago then on her way to Lagos with her cousin brother in a Mercedes 200 on June 5 year 2000 they had an accident around Benin she died though the accident was a minor one as little I was then my mind was telling me that someone had a hand in my mum death I started avoiding my maternal home two yearz this her brother became rich I was like Eehen I said it that this man used my mummy for rituals that same night I slept my mum came to me annoyed saying why will I think someone will kill her that it is the will of God then I woke up till then I just shut my mouth up, even though If I see that his brother I don't talk to him.

Don't expect to see a ghost with your naked eyes that wouldn't happen but in your dreams is possible
mule
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Holayinka2424: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Effiezynews:
My God!! 2 pages and everyone believes she took weed or got high on some cheap drugs..What if she is saying the truth? Why do people see things from just one perspective? Y'all be quick to call someone delusional without thinking twice about some weird things that can really happen..
hey dont you think at all someone died after drinking alcohol and u expect him to show after his death when he is not jesus
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Alao96(m): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
Issa jonzing world
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by princechiemekam(m): 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Cow
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by msaad(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin isokey
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

People see all manner of shiit in the dream, bro. The inability to differentiate between fantasy and reality is the very definition of madnes.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by lekan23(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dem don start again ooo, small time another person go claim dem see am 4 Yankee. Pple Sha
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by thunderbabs: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ohk, here we go...another food for bloggers undecided
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by thunderbabs: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stupid...if u didn't want to share it, why u con put us for drive ....wit ur I won't share it......u don tk stout, ko?
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by DonCandido(f): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
Soaking garri before going to bed is dangerous.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Ballack1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
I love this super story... where is Wale Adenuga?
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by tiredoflife(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ghost even gave her number to call
What a mad lady
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by mubeela(m): 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls dnt strt dis. Wen next he appears 2 u again, tell him 2 go nd complaine 2 Abba Kyari or d nearst police station close 2 his new resting place
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by oglalasioux(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm more interested in the new language the dreamer invented. I'm still looking for someone to interpret for me.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by kikiwendy(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yeeeeeeeeh.. My chest oo.. Sumbori should hold me before I faint
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Taking weed is a bad thing....
especially during the day.
This one just want to trend by force, luckily she is already trending.
Orisirisi something!
SMH!!
Ghost do appear and it has been scientifically proven .
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Crea2morrow: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

Chai! I don't even know how to start explaining to you that what you see in your dreams is not a valid proof of reality. This is why private jet pastors still prey on you lot.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nonybest463: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Chai... grin

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by jbnm: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Taking weed is a bad thing.... especially during the day. This one just want to trend by force, luckily she is already trending. Orisirisi something! SMH!!
bro dis her weed no be normal one.it should be a special skunk frm Jamaica.
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by bleskid: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Taking weed is a bad thing.... especially during the day. This one just want to trend by force, luckily she is already trending. Orisirisi something! SMH!!
too much weed
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by slaythe: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
Osogbo weed, what have you done? grin
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
maxiuc:

so you expect us to believe the crap right? at eight years old ofcourse! you will believe you saw a ghost, because when i was eight years old i also saw the ghost of king Micheal jackson! grin grin
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Crea2morrow:

Chai! I don't even know how to start explaining to you that what you see in your dreams is not a valid proof of reality. This is why private jet pastors still prey on you lot.
Exactly! at eight years old you will believe any crap Adults say, esspecially about ghosts. grin
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by adegeye38(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
once you are dead, you go to where dead pple go, ghosts are just demons, using d image of dead pple to operate, especially dose not born again
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by oluwanifemi283(f): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Una don turn to Tyler perry undecidedGod ll forgive u sha
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Yesbody: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
RIP to Tagbo, ur death was misterious, we still don't no who killed the two of u but I prayer that God Almighty reveals ur killers whoever the person may be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Tony Elumelu Saves Bovi From Embarrassment In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.