Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe (59880 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Mrspycee: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-bJhxxY3d7DI/Wei_mCXJeLI/AAAAAAAAU0c/eyiVUTUZL_YPcFTkWizio6hL6G7m49gTQCLcBGAs/s1600/59e8a089de2e5.png[/img]

An IG user @digwe took to the social media platform to claim that Davido's friend Tagbo's spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today. She added that Tagbo asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

"Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally... i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me...u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AmCAuXZT0QA/Wei_nizErUI/AAAAAAAAU0g/JsfRMgji6kMEJZrgi-oQG-ascwax6ibYQCLcBGAs/s640/59e8a034484a6.png[/img]

1 Share

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Taking weed is a bad thing....
especially during the day.
This one just want to trend by force, luckily she is already trending.
Orisirisi something!
SMH!!

369 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Paulosky1900: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
WHY CANT SOME FUCKING PEOPLE GIVE THE DEAD A SIMPLE RESPECT.....IF HE APPEARS TO U NOW and ASK U TO FOLLOW HIM now U WILL START SHOUTING....BLOOD OF JESUS.....

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Paulosky1900: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
WHY CANT SOME F*CKING PEOPLE GIVE THE DEAD A SIMPLE RESPECT.....IF HE APPEARS TO U NOW and ASK U TO FOLLOW HIM now U WILL START SHOUTING....BLOOD OF JESUS.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by sunshineV(f): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Attention seeking mofos all over the place

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Mrjo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mrspycee:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-bJhxxY3d7DI/Wei_mCXJeLI/AAAAAAAAU0c/eyiVUTUZL_YPcFTkWizio6hL6G7m49gTQCLcBGAs/s1600/59e8a089de2e5.png[/img]

An IG user @digwe took to the social media platform to claim that Davido's friend Tagbo's spirit appeared to her in the early hours of today. She added that Tagbo asked her to deliver a message.

She wrote:

"Rip tagbo i dunno y u chose to come to me ?,Wen u kill sumone n u follow d pesin to d spiritual realm to shut him up totally... i dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me...u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

[img]https://3.bp..com/-AmCAuXZT0QA/Wei_nizErUI/AAAAAAAAU0g/JsfRMgji6kMEJZrgi-oQG-ascwax6ibYQCLcBGAs/s640/59e8a034484a6.png[/img]

More @

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
why did u post this shit?

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by maxiuc(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Some people here will still doubt

Same happened to me when my mum died I was eight years ago then on her way to Lagos with her cousin brother in a Mercedes 200 on June 5 year 2000 they had an accident around Benin she died though the accident was a minor one as little I was then my mind was telling me that someone had a hand in my mum death I started avoiding my maternal home two yearz this her brother became rich I was like Eehen I said it that this man used my mummy for rituals that same night I slept my mum came to me annoyed saying why will I think someone will kill her that it is the will of God then I woke up till then I just shut my mouth up, even though If I see that his brother I don't talk to him.

Don't expect to see a ghost with your naked eyes that wouldn't happen but in your dreams is possible

25 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Caustics: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
cool
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Arsenalholic(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
I dnt no tagbo i v neva seen or spoken to him or know sumone dat knows him.. i av given ur msg to d pesin u wanted me to giv it to but m sorry i cnt share on my page for security reasons..it was hell gettin ha number but u made it available to me u r such a sweet n gentle spirit.. pls rest in peace n let God fight for u..?bye'

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by baromontesquie: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
weed smoke this one ooo angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by ivolt: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Can Nairaland sink lower?

Every dumb post now grace front page.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by NotNairalandi(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
mumu!

2 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullsh*t of the highest order

8 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Factfinder1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Another attention seeker

Nairaland is forking down with 502 error

15 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Blackhawk01: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy

Na so werey dey start nii undecided
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Infajay(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
attention LovePeddler.
David Adeleke got no interest in this crap

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by blackbeau1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Take this opportunity to become a celebrity or die trying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by bugidon(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
E no get wetin person no go see for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by chillychill(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm won tun Ti gbe tun tun de oooo cheesy undecided

7 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Koolking(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is why Osogbo weeds must be legalised with T & C. This female must have taken it in the wee hours of the morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Atlantia(f): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
What's this one again?! undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by 9jvirgin(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Gobe

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by MadCow1: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
YABA LEFT PERMANENT SITE LOADING..........

98% Complete............................

5 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by tballeyy(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stop dreaming
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Alexis11: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol......

Many are mad few are roaming. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by wunmi590(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stop taking weed, they won't listen.

Look at what it has caused you now, taking weed to bed is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by RapportNaija(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
sad
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by olosk(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:
Taking weed is a bad thing....
My Bloder. Its a veli bad something.Some people yafff mad finish

1 Like

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by aleeyus(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yoruba and supernatural belive
Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by globalmind68(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is she sane or someone should confirm if nothing is wrong with her upstairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by Ryabcool(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lmaoooo!

2 Likes

Re: "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe by rammyty: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
lobatan.....Attention seeking mofos

Please when Dj Olu appears to u, let me know what he say

Biko hmmmn... its important

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face / Your Son Forgets His Lyrics After Taking Drugs -Naira Marley Tells Mohbad's Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.