Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? (13830 Views)

How To Apply For 774,000 F. G Job / Hostcom Recruitment Advert On Dream FM Enugu / Hostcom Recruitment On Pipelines Survelliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
zanebaddo:
nawa o what are your plans
Brother I will do some background check b4 making any move...... though someone promised to contact someone that works in their office ( Hostcom), from there I would now know what next to do..... but bro how much u said is the form and everything?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
profdotcom:
Brother I would do some background check b4 making any move...... though someone promised to contact someone that works in their office ( Hostcom), from there I would now know what next to do..... but bro how much u said is the form and everything?
95500 everything
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 12:17am On Apr 21, 2018
zanebaddo:
95500 everything
OK thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2018
profdotcom:
OK thanks
Bruh morning... howfar games today?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
mistercharles:
Bruh morning... howfar games today?
Booking Number: 6YWJNT7
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
zanebaddo:
95500 everything
Pls bro can I get ur number, I want to ask you some things, Thanks. This is mine you can text or call 0.8.1.6.86.603.26
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
profdotcom:
Pls bro can I get ur number, I want to ask you some things, Thanks. This is mine you can text or call 0.8.1.6.86.603.26
already send you a text.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
profdotcom:
Booking Number: 6YWJNT7
Brentford win right?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
zanebaddo:
already send you a text.
OK, have seen it
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
mistercharles:
Brentford win right?
Yea
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2018
mistercharles:
Brentford win right?
6ZMBQHQ
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2018
profdotcom:
6ZMBQHQ
empoli idiots grin
See as they spoil the beautiful game
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2018
mistercharles:
empoli idiots grin See as they spoil the beautiful game
My brother, I tire, but is well
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
profdotcom:
My brother, I tire, but is well
Do you think it's a wise idea to stake high on the remaining games?? Should be about 3odds
Or do you have another game?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
mistercharles:
Do you think it's a wise idea to stake high on the remaining games?? Should be about 3odds
hmmm I don't think so.....
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2018
mistercharles:
But u can try this B947ERCQQPTTSR-2423711
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
profdotcom:
thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 1:27am On May 04, 2018
profdotcom:
Nwanne howfar.
What're you playing this weekend?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 3:18am On May 04, 2018
mistercharles:
Nwanne howfar.
What're you playing this weekend?
Not yet ready bro..... I am still waiting for that thing ooh
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by mistercharles: 8:31am On May 04, 2018
profdotcom:
Not yet ready bro..... I am still waiting for that thing ooh
will reach you
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 4:37pm On May 04, 2018
mistercharles:
will reach you
okay.... Booking Number: 72Y6GVM
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 5:03pm On May 04, 2018
profdotcom:
mistercharles:
will reach you
profdotcom:

U guys are turning dis thread to betting centre. I believe Der is a section for sports and betting. PLS do us a favour and buy a land Der.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 11:40am On May 05, 2018
Eve62:

U guys are turning dis thread to betting centre. I believe Der is a section for sports and betting. PLS do us a favour and buy a land Der.
My apologies, it won't happen again..
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 7:37pm On May 05, 2018
profdotcom:
My apologies, it won't happen again..

thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 7:55pm On May 07, 2018
Message I got today,

PIPELINE SURVEILLANCE APPLICANTS are DIRECTED to be at HOSCON office, Enugu for SCREENING. Unfailing Tomorrow 8/5/18. by 10am. Come with all your RECEIPTS and DOCUMENTS including your training kits Bank Teller. Thanks Mgt.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 8:57am On May 08, 2018
profdotcom:

Message I got today,

PIPELINE SURVEILLANCE APPLICANTS are DIRECTED to be at HOSCON office, Enugu for SCREENING. Unfailing Tomorrow 8/5/18. by 10am. Come with all your RECEIPTS and DOCUMENTS including your training kits Bank Teller. Thanks Mgt.

That's ok. ur training starts next week. ryt?
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 1:22pm On May 08, 2018
Eve62:

That's ok. ur training starts next week. ryt?
Exactly, probably on Sunday.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by Eve62(f): 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
safe trips to all our cadets going for training tomorrow.
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by profdotcom: 8:26pm On May 15, 2018
Eve62:
safe trips to all our cadets going for training tomorrow.
Thanks
Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
please if you have been trained, do let us know the information you have about documentation please. it's urgent

1 Like

Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by zanebaddo(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
faith123456:
i pray they start soon tho, make our money no go to waist...but still i would sue them if that happens, and burn down their office, trust me, cos they cant just deceive the youth just like that, money is hard to come by...God bless our hustle please
please help us with information about documentation as I understand it doesn't take place in the camp

1 Like

Re: Hostcom: Is The F.g. Charging Youths To Train Them Or Is This A Scam? by senetorjboss(m): 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Am just afraid, I pray let it not be a scam, pls any information about applicants that register in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Impress Your Interviewer / Please Who Know If This Job Is Fake Or Real.. / How I Got My Next Level Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.