Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! (742 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking / Biafra: See What David Vance Revealed About Yoruba's / Givbitcoin Is Back: Many Criminal Elements Are Trying To Paint Buhari Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
You givbitcoin,all your ranting,chestbeating on Yoruba cannot do u good,I advise you to go to Tv station and say all this instead of Nairaland,I want you to know this,

1.ogun Fulani kan o ko awon baba wa(no Fulani war have victory on our fore father,if u want to do madness Wallahi madness will do you.

2.only the Igbo you people can rant on,and treat them with deportation,try it with Yoruba if your happiness won't ends that year.

3.if Yoruba says Nigeria will breaks today,Wallahi your fore fathers cannot stop it,this is not chest beatings.

4.i want you to know that without the great army commanders like baba olusegun obasanjo,alani akinrinmade,alabi isama and adekunle Benjamin,you people cannot face Biafra army.

5.note,Yoruba holds this one Nigeria for so long,so you want it to break now,right?

You see waziri,all your chest beating won't help,Baba tinubu that made us aligned with you people caused all these,we blame him for that,that shows u people are our real enemies.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by maslong(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s]
abdelrahman:
You givbitcoin,all your ranting,chestbeating on Yoruba cannot do u good,I advise you to go to Tv station and say all this instead of Nairaland,I want you to know this,

1.ogun Fulani kan o ko awon baba wa(no Fulani war have victory on our fore father,if u want to do madness Wallahi madness will do you.

2.only the Igbo you people can rant on,and treat them with deportation,try it with Yoruba if your happiness won't ends that year.

3.if Yoruba says Nigeria will breaks today,Wallahi your fore fathers cannot stop it,this is not chest beatings.

4.i want you to know that without the great army commanders like baba olusegun obasanjo,alani akinrinmade,alabi isama and adekunle Benjamin,you people cannot face Biafra army.

5.note,Yoruba holds this one Nigeria for so long,so you want it to break now,right?

You see waziri,all your chest beating won't help,Baba tinubu that made us aligned with you people caused all these,we blame him for that,that shows u people are our real enemies.
[/s]
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Fidelismaria: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin
I'm gon love Dis

ACTION
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by MyNewJackeT: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
abdelrahman that sounds like a northerner.

I'm confused. why you hating on a fellow northerner.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
abdelrahman that sounds like a northerner.

I'm confused. why you hating on a fellow northerner.
abdulrahman is Islamic name not north name,I'm not hating on northerners,I'm just warning on guy called givbincoin,because of his hate speech and lies on Yoruba people.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Jetleeee: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
Who the fook is givbitcoin?

This is the second time I'm seeing that name today?

1 Like

Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jetleeee:
Who the fook is givbitcoin?

This is the second time I'm seeing that name today?
pls check all his post,the guy is hard core Yoruba haters,he used to paddles lies against us and his hate speech.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Jetleeee: 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
abdelrahman:
pls check all his post,the guy is hard core Yoruba haters,he used to paddles lies against us and his hate speech.

Hmmm
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by givbitcoin: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
abdelrahman:

Very silly! Ibo, Yoruba or other southern infidels, no difference.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

idiot neggea,chest beating,try madness and die.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

mumu white men created south north,get that into your empty brain
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by unohbethel(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is why i hate some yorubas..A northerner will insult u. instead of insultin him back, u must look for a way to involve the igbos..
nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by Drogbs: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
you can face your Fulani issues without dragging Igbos into your delirious rants you insecure Igbophobic subhuman, we have nothing in common with you people(both in culture, orientarion and thinking) than just the useless one Nigeria space that we share FOR NOW, they conquered a quarter or more of you guys and forced Islam on half of Yorubaland, that didn't happen anywhere in Igboland...while at it with your typical ewedu bragging, remember Fulani small boys annexed a whole territory from you guys once upon a time, and made it a caliphate till date, but we won't see your likes beating and humping your hunger-striken rib cage protruding "designers" chest to reclaim Ilorin back...na to dey make noise online una sabi pass.
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by unohbethel(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
U said yorubas hold this one nigeria and that wen they want they can break out..ur also chestbeating too..
now can u explain those points?
Re: What Givbitcoin Have To Know About Yoruba! by unohbethel(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
Drogbs:
you can face your Fulani issues without dragging Igbos into your delirious rants you insecure Igbophobic subhuman, we have nothing in common with you people(both in culture, orientarion and thinking) than just the useless one Nigeria space that we share FOR NOW, they conquered a quarter or more of you guys and forced Islam on half of Yorubaland, that didn't happen anywhere in Igboland...while at it with your typical ewedu bragging, remember Fulani small boys annexed a whole territory from you guys once upon a time, and made it a caliphate till date, but we won't see your likes beating and humping your hunger-striken rib cage protruding "designers" chest to reclaim Ilorin back...na to dey make noise online una sabi pass.
the guy no dey shame sef..he said yorubas hold nigeria and i was like : so yorubas hold / like nigeria where there is killings and injustice...does it mean that yorubas like killings and injustice too? seems like.

(1) (Reply)

The Caliphate,jihad,the Illuminati Connection And The Conspiracy Against GEJ / These Are The 15 Most Corrupt Countries In The World / The Facts , And Truth Between Innoson And Gtbank. Its Not About Igbo Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.