Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha (754 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by Ebisco018: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2017
Reno Omokri, former aide to immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan, has slammed the Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, over his comments against his ex-principal.

Shettima had described Jonathan on Thursday as a clueless leader and an ‘unsophisticated country person’ while speaking at the launch of a book, “On a Platter of Gold: How Jonathan won and lost Nigeria,” authored by spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi.

However, Reno Omokri, while reacting through series of tweets, challenged Borno Governor, Kashim Shettima to publish President Buhari’s WAEC certificate alongside his own since he described Former President Goodluck as simpleton.

He wrote: “Today in Abuja, Shettima called Jonathan a ‘simpleton’. In my book, Facts Versus Fiction: True Story of Jonathan Years, I published Dr. Jonathan’s WAEC results where he made 7 A’s.

“I challenge Shettima and PMB to also publish their WAEC result. Let’s see who the real simpleton is!”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/12/i-challenge-you-to-produce-your-waec.html

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by whitebeard(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Pls what is making this useless noise maker feel relevant

1 Like

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by anuoluwapo884(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Rat don chop PMB Result during the Last Rat invasion @ his office grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by slimfairboy(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
If u want ur book(s) to sell, or if u want ur name to trend, or if u want Buhari to favour u or "forgive ur sins", Leave PDP and join APC...then abuse PDP!! No matter what offence u've committed, it'll be forgotten!!

That's how APC fights corruption!!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
they deleted the other thread to hide their true colors.
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
juicypearl
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2017
why WAEC dey punish our president like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2017
challenge accepted
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 7:36am On Dec 21, 2017
salamrushdie
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Reno, Buhari go call 100 SANs now ooooo with our oyel money grin grin grin

Abeg oooo since senates no won impeach am, we just dey patch am till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by Wolexdey(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2017
PMB.. Over to You Sir...
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by izaray(f): 11:09am On Dec 21, 2017
Na today WAEC or not, we have voted him in already, so lets all bear the consequences...2019 Bubu must get out sad
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by deltaisgreat: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
So he doesn't have WAEC CERTIFICATE? No wonder he always led Nigeria into RECESSION
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
deltaisgreat:
So he doesn't have WAEC CERTIFICATE? No wonder he always led Nigeria into RECESSION

yes..o
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 9:00am On Dec 24, 2017
are you sure he knows 2x3
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by lilytender: 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Campaign after election. The lost of the last presidential election is still very painful.
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2017
lilytender:
Campaign after election. The lost of the last presidential election is still very painful.

this statement you made has made all your qualifications worthless.(if you have any)
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by lilytender: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2017
fellowman:

this statement you made has made all your qualifications worthless.(if you have any)

The other drunk PhD holder with many qualifications only looted and shared our resources among his gang of thieves lead by his wife the cantankerous grammarian sheppopo. You thieves lost the election during the day and also lost errecttion during the night.
Re: ‘I Challenge You To Produce Your Waec Results’- Reno Omokri Dares President Buha by fellowman: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
lilytender:

The other drunk PhD holder with many qualifications only looted and shared our resources among his gang of thieves lead by his wife the cantankerous grammarian sheppopo. You thieves lost the election during the day and also lost errecttion during the night.

they told you he stole and looted and you believed, how many people have gone to jail due to his looting. why is your corruption general not prosecuting them?

you need to ask yourself these questions.

(1) (Reply)

BMC Activities And Plan In Ekiti Exposed / Check The Facts, Buhari Has Done Well As President – Former Minister / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Influx Of Foreign Terrorists Into Benue,other State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.