Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (13069 Views)

I Want To Order From Jumia To Benue State Will I Get My Items? / Dangote Partners With Jumia To Sell Cement Online / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Bishops10(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2017
maxiuc:
cry
Please I don't know how to purchase things online

Please can someone give me some tips
I can help you, I'm a jumia Agent
Call /whatsapp me on 08176255344
Note. you pay on delivery (when you get your goods) for some products shaa, before some people will come here shouting Scammer
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by RichardKajola(m): 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
The loans will be good for the economy as it empowers vendors to increase production
Meanwhile am a Jumia agent, contact me for cheaper and guaranteed delivery of goods
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by RichardKajola(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
The loans will be good for the economy as it empowers vendors to increase production

Meanwhile am a Jumia agent, contact me for cheaper and guaranteed delivery of goods
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Newboss(m): 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
CODEEATER:

Jumia black Friday na scam...they will double the normal price of an item them put 50% discount...at the end of the day na the normal price of the item u go see dere...

You are very very very wrong. You have obviously not witnessed their black Friday deals. It's the best time to buy TV, kitchen equipment or phone. Sweet deals will just be falling like ripe mangoes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by maxiuc(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bishops10:

I can help you, I'm a jumia Agent
Call /whatsapp me on 08176255344
Note. you pay on delivery (when you get your goods) for some products shaa, before some people will come here shouting Scammer
do you stay in Abuja
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Pringlez: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
As a vendor I can't wait for the Black Friday, I need a new car this Xmas, Jumia is the new drug money

Please how can one become a vendor too and
What are the requirements for registration?
I am really interested!!!
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by eluquenson(m): 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
There black Friday is a sham, they tried but I gave kudos to slot

2 Likes

Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
yomalex:
good for them but tell me why shipping fee is now N1000 and it is more expensive to collect my package at their pickup station.
it is no longer 5h?? Seriously?

Modified
I just checked now, it's 1380 here.

Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by okerekeikpo: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pringlez:

Please how can one become a vendor too and
What are the requirements for registration?
I am really interested!!!
send me a pm
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Ignyte(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
okerekeikpo:
what do you sale on Jumia?

Shoes. I redirect my sales to them
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by okerekeikpo: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ignyte:

Shoes. I redirect my sales to them
ladies or male?
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by Bishops10(m): 6:14am On Oct 21, 2017
maxiuc:
do you stay in Abuja
No.. Owerri, We deliver goods Nation wide
Re: Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion by eedriyz(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2017
Palmerbarry:
I doubt if you know what "blackfriday" really means...

it means something else in Nigeria bro. I've been paying only 50% of the cost of my hosting for the past 3 years. (a USA coy of course). Last year a friend bought a phone for even more than its price as a BF offer on Jumia.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media / Mcash: NIBSS, Banks, Telcos Unveil Mobile Payment Solution / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.