Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question (1469 Views)

Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing... / Ask Me Any Question About Digital Marketing / Shopify Partner - Ask Me Any Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm an internet researcher and i know every nook and crannies of the internet , if you are having any hard times on anything on the web, feel free to dm or post a comment on this thread.

Our services:

We can help you get a paid version of Softwares, App, eBook e.t.c

We can get you the direct download link of any latest movies, clips, show e.t.c

We can help you create a Wikipedia page or create an online presence for you.

We can teach you how to get online university degree for free

We can teach how to be a professional programmer for free

We can teach you how to be a website developer/designer

We can create/develop a blog for you

We can help you set up google AdSense

Is a website down or no longer available and you like their content but can no longer find it?

Do you need a pro template or a pro WordPress theme?

Is there anything you don't understand,
Ask me anything concerning the internet or what you want.

We are providing a free service for the first 10 people .

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Fidelismaria: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
okay

I want to up my game

I wanna learn hacking and cracking

can you help?

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by bizza45: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
sup do u have adobe arocbat... am having a hard time downloading it from torrent
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fidelismaria:
okay

I want to up my game

I wanna learn hacking and cracking

can you help?

What programming language do you know.?
Can you Code..?
Have you ever heard of the deep web or dark web..?

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Fidelismaria: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
Internetsavvy:

What programming language do you know.?
Can you Code..?
Have you ever heard of the deep web or dark web..?

yea

have heard of the dark web

no

can't code
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Nosainwe(m): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Interesting
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by dejidrizzle01(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wanna learn how to hack wifi and websites
Create spam mail , malware etc
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by lgboks(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Internetsavvy:
I'm an internet researcher and i know every nook and crannies of the internet , if you are having any hard times on anything on the web, feel free to contact me on whatsapp: 09084950944 or post a comment on this thread.

Our services:

Is a website down or no longer available and you like their content but can no longer find it?

am interested in getting a degree online cool

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by sdotnet: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello blogger in the building
New and fresh
UK Adsense available for sale...
USA Adsense available for sale...
*10* Naija Adsense available for sale.....
All unverified and non hosted
Inbox for deal Call /whatsapp me on 08101833546
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
bizza45:
sup do u have adobe arocbat... am having a hard time downloading it from torrent

Can't post the link here "anti bot"
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Fidelismaria:

yea

have heard of the dark web

no

can't code

Hacking and coding work hand in hand, try to learn at least python then i can give you some deep link where you can learn thorough hacking within the deep web

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
dejidrizzle01:
Wanna learn how to hack wifi and websites
Create spam mail , malware etc

Do you have any programming background?
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
lgboks:
am interested in getting a degree online cool

Visit the websites below to acquire online university degree

Wikiversity

Khan Academy

Academic earth

Mit open course ware

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by bizza45: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Internetsavvy:

Can't post the link here "anti bot"
how I wan take get am bro
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by bizza45: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
dude u don't reply your chat on WhatsApp, sent alot of chat and no reply and it showed me d message sent and read
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by bizza45: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
dude u don't reply your chat on WhatsApp, sent alot of chat and no reply and it showed me d message sent and read
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2017
bizza45:

I'll send the link to you on whatsapp
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by CuriousX: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2017
Internetsavvy:
I'm an internet researcher and i know every nook and crannies of the internet , if you are having any hard times on anything on the web, feel free to contact me on whatsapp: 09084950944 or post a comment on this thread.

Our services:

After silk road closure which site/sites have taken over?

1 Like

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Internetsavvy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
CuriousX:

After silk road closure which site/sites have taken over?

AlphaBay and Hansa Market could have been the next best thing after silk road closure however they've also been taken down by the feds. But I'll suggest Dream Market and Agora market

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by xilisoft: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Good afternoon all. Please I am testing out a new theme on blogger, and so far so good, I've been able to work on it to some extent.

However, I am faced with a problem. The post area of the blog is too small, when posting articles. I have edited the html to fix it, all to no avail.
If the blog is viewed (ifoption..com.ng), the distance between the post area and the outer wall is too wide. I would like to increase the post area, so that I can have more space for writing.

I have tried to adjust the width, I keep getting it wrong.
I hope my write-up is clear enough.

Attached is a snapshot of the blog and my the issue I am having.

Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by mystiquemaestro(m): 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Please I need free themes for a church website on wordpress CMS
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by Dmec(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Internetsavvy:

Our services:

How can i receive payment on paypal from nigeria
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by zoedew: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2017
My Windows 10 Laptop is consuming guzzling data and i don’t know what to do. What do I do?
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by godello: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
I want to open a classified ads website. Who can help?
Re: I'm An Internet Savvy Ask Me Any Question by AbamOnyerubi: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2021
Good morning bro, I've been trying to reach you via your number. Please I'll like to get in touch with you. Kindly reply my pm. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get a GoDaddy Custom Domain Name For As Low As 2,000 A Year - Limited Offer / Admob Self-clicking: A Scam Or Not? / New Web Project Requires A Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.