Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (38105 Views)

Ini Dima Okojie And Abasi Ene-Obong Civil Wedding (Photos, Video) / Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Tamass: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Edopesin:

Not cool Guy
whoaa...sorry man don't take that the wrong way, no harm/pun intended. I guess i'd just modify it then.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Demonicide(f): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dreamword24:
My ex tongue tongue.. she done fat finish
which of them be your ex?
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by cerowo(f): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lovely smiley Her increase in weight is cool
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Beautiful

Love you forever , Benita
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Donbabaj: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Am i the only one seeing the husband in maternity also? shocked
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nov6(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=spartoo post=61578763]These guys above me how did you do it. Well, i blame poor Airtel Network at Iyana Iba.

Back to the topic..

Seun onye ofe mnanu is this news Lalasticlala onye agwo is this news?
There should be a topic to show us how her husband slept with her..

Lubbish[/quote

Nwanna ewere one kpasuru gi iwe?
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Dreamword24: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
Factfinder1:

Donno what to say to you

You can ask me to send my account number grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by mamajaz(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
wittyt98:
congrats to her

meanwhile...
grin, bad boy, that's incomplete metamorphosis.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by tbanj07(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pregnancy sef don turn wetin everybody dey do different shoot about even nude...africans, make una wake up ooo...all this copy copy no go carry una reach anywhere ooo. If belle come down now dem go say na ise aye this and that...na una find trouble dey flaunt wetin suppose be sacred...if the baby head no want noise now, na so una go cast baby wey wahala go enta the baby's life/journey.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
dinocy:
yesterday i win bet
I lost bet yesterday..
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Diyemu: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please how can some one post on nairaland?
Thanks.
Benignasweety:
I lost bet yesterday..
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Diyemu:
Please how can some one post on nairaland? Thanks.
But you jex posted...
Do u want to create a topic/thread?
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Heavance(m): 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Dream on Mr Dreamworld .

Safe Delivery Benita.....
Once more , keep your baby bump out of social media.

Abi o...
I just don't know why people can't resist the urge not to upload all their photos....
Not everybody will wish you well, no matter the pretence
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by lawaldoski(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=TunezMediaBlog post=61577114]The popular gospel act is getting ready to pop her patter of feet, hence the need for her stunning maternity shoot. Benita shared more shots from the session where she posed with her husband and fam.

See below.

who else crushed on this lady back when she was still reigning and you wake up to hear her tiny little voice from the TV or Radio. Especially on Saturday morning. What beauty those days were. I no too old sha, this thing wey i dey talk never tey. Make the comment no go block potential bae. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by thunderbabs: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
I dunno whtz wrong wit all dz modern day gals sha...b showing baby bump every now n den, b4 u knw it, e don come down.... When dem dem don put straw insyd for u undecided
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nickymezor(f): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
Safe delivery Benita.
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by jtjohn(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
dinocy:
yesterday i win bet
how much u win
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by igbsam(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
see as bella rose fat
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by SexyFox(f): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wow, Mrs Benita has changed a lot.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by kingofcasting(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
angry Nigerians ehn. What is the point of this now. If you come make mistake go born yam, na that time you go know say not everything is meant for the media grin

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
She will not go and sit down somewhere now with her big stomach...even the husband needs small flogging.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by chieni(f): 1:21am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=wittyt98 post=61578789]congrats to her
meanwhile...[/quote hahahahaha
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by JazzMode: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2017
wittyt98:
congrats to her

meanwhile...

Wetin okorocha do you na?
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Freemanalee(m): 3:41am On Oct 20, 2017
wish them luck

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by Marsnizz: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
The man just be like. I am the man who comfortably give you that bele wey you de carry so you must smile and hold me tide
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by jfleece(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2017
Which one be maternity shoot again??
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by dinocy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
jtjohn:
how much u win

na small 15k
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by jtjohn(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
dinocy:

na small 15k
15k na big money na.......how Saturday games go be na
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by dinocy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
jtjohn:
15k na big money na.......how Saturday games go be na
i neva book o but if i book, i go let you know
Re: Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] by jtjohn(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2017
dinocy:
i neva book o but if i book, i go let you know
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Olamide Buys Himself A G-wagon As Xmas Gift / Sonia Ogbonna & Ooni To Build A Tourist Resort In Ife / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her Mother, Ije-Duru Okwuchi (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.