Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86272 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by omoelerin1: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
benswagtt:

I understand that feeling... sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get married... Flirting this days amongst ladies is more evident that guys stalking bet.. Hardluck...
Ladies flirting with who? With their fellow ladies?
guys are not flirting? hypocrite

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Faithscharms2(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
lenghtinny:

You are the realest female here....
Don't mind these female hypocrites and the women wrappers supporting them....
Anger knows no gender, both male and female can do and undo when they are angry...

The guy no try for slapping her truly but I'm really angry they are turning it to sexist thread. Imagine one saying "you don't slap a woman except she hit you first"..

I pray to God never to find myself in a situation where I get to hit a woman but if a woman push me to the wall, her gender will be the last thing on my mind.

LOL yeah thanks..it's never OK to hit anyone but people always make everything sexist..and that's why we women get looked down on..we always shout women shouldn't be treated like second class citizens but then we only take the part that is convenient for us which is soo not fair and unreal..if u want equal treatment then u should be ready to take both the good and bad of it all meaning she should be castigated for her crimes and not people trying to say how is he sure she had smell of condom.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by delishpot: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Faithscharms2:

The person I had an issue with I have apologised for how I spoke to him and I didnt trash his personality,but I still stand by what I said that he could have handled it better than he did because I don't like intimidation and bullying just like I don't like people hitting people..look my dear I no get your energy again cos it seems you are hell bent on misunderstanding simple things,I'm not surprised anyway a lot of women get to emotional about everything and forget common sense..Enjoy your day

Go back and read all you wrote in your quote to me from the begining and we will know who is the female between us. Yeah Even tho you emotional and forgotten common sense.... Enjoy your day too.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jonadaft: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

Finally, guys be weary of whom you date. Most ladies out there are evil.
You slapped and pushed her?
You must be fool. Is it your pusṣy?
Haven't you ever bleeped someone else too?
Rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Mavelshee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
UfuomaUN:

Do I really need to dignify you with a response You're just a monkey in a uniform; one of the many reasons our military has been reduced to a laughing stock.

All this cyber warriors....easy abeg.....u fit talk this tin for em front.....

2wrongs won't make a right
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jonadaft: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
wow, tell me more. beht wait? u smelt condom? on a 1-10 scale, how weird is dah
The mumu davindal wanted to give her a head grin

That's what a always tell my homiez, no go girl is ever worth or clean enough to be given a head grin
YOU'LL ONLY BE SUCKING AND SWALLOWING ANOTHER GUY'S SPERM grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amberon11:
another idiot. no wonder black men have the lowest IQ among mankind.
u just showed u re amongst them, ain't u a black man, oponu oshi
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by dungburu: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op, u be mumu, u can't try that with my sister . Moreover, u said she would have "murd" if it were to be ur cadet mates she tried it with, u are a slowpoke for making such statement.. Who is a cadet n who d hell a soldier is that makes u think u are sth.. I dnt know what u are feeling like.. U mere mortal man that if they block ur nostril for 5 minutes, u will be dead. U are nothing bt an ordinary security man with a glorified uniform.. U have no ryt to slap a lady u are either married to or nt married to. And u need to know dat ladies do have different smells down there sometimes.. U lack knowledge n understanding.. May God forgive u, u have no proof whatsoever n u have d guts to come and advertise ur foolishness here on nairaland , so we should clap for u. Mumu...

Try it with my sister n u wont wake up d following day n thats when u will know that the supernatural is more powerful than ur uniform.. May u rust in hell..

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Mightyraw(m): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:

yes
Oh, so does it feel like being diffrent,

Do you do it to feel better about yourself or
U guys juss wired differently
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by joshrare(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
haywire07:
That's why I prefer to flirt . No strings

bros abeg, teach me that style na... I nor need serious affair.... just sth light
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by ndidibabe(f): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jonathan:

The mumu davindal wanted to give her a head grin

That's what a always tell my homiez, no go girl is ever worth or clean enough to be given a head grin
YOU'LL ONLY BE SUCKING AND SWALLOWING ANOTHER GUY'S SPERM grin grin grin grin
Haha haha.........Lolzz
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by joshrare(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
ev4real:

You have no right to slap any female personality. It doesn't make sense. You could have gotten your answer without slapping her. Learn to control your anger going forward. Sorry for the heart break.

Right or no right, he has made his choice..my babe back in school I heard a story of how she was moving kurukere I confronted her, she admitted and begged for forgiveness.. I forgave her immediately and fvck her strongly all through the night... when she called me that morning that she has gotten home...I sent her a text that I have gotten over her.... Its a choice bro...This na 9ja

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jonadaft: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Shut you gutter, man.
Shut up you piss of shît!
I'll fück your next girlfriend too....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by jonadaft: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
khristal87:
Sorry abt a bad day,, bt pls dnt raise ur hand against a lady, simply work her out f ur house. Dts hw to b a gentleman.
Rubbish

Wu gentle man EPP?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AlanSugar(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Smelling a condom is not a confirmatory proof. Your sense of smell could have misled u. You were too hasty to jump into conclusion

Ata nsu! Condoms smell well like a "deadrat" ���
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by joinnow: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

U never finish Army training you com dey hot like this.

You did not catch her red handed.
Did you?

Cool down joor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AlanSugar(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
She couldn't alter a coherent speech. She could not say something meaningful enough. I just got infuriated and slapped her mercilessly, and bundled her out of my compound.

If i understand your pain which to me is highly justified, is the fact that she just finished with the other dick and without washing up, came to collect your own juice as well so she could have double worefa ala satisfaction!!! Women! Otherwise, what's your own, that you wanted to marry her? Shouldn't you rather feel better that you now know she ain't the marriage able type? It hurts I agree. You either let go or plan a nice payback for her but don't blow out her brains ooh. It's only a facking issue that should be settled fackingly! Lolz! I hope you grab?
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by emmatuxz(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
This post show your immaturity.
Soldier grow up.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Mavelshee(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
slimjosh43:

Ultimate rule: No matter how angry you are NEVER NEVER slap a woman

Dont be a sexist bro....male n female are equal and none is inferior to the other....
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by TheManOfTheYear: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
you're an idiot for typing this hogwash.
That's how you Nigerian uniformed men will be feeling like gods. Just because you happened to be so lucky to enlist in an institution of discipline yet you so-called soldiers fail to exhibit the major quality you all should be known for—DISCIPLINE.

You have not even passed out an yet you're acting all bellicose. Only heaven knows what you and your useless coursemates would do when you all finally pass out.

Uniformed touts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Patheos:

Your still saying the same thing sweet muthafuka

Don't worry the females and pųssy a$s niggaz like you will give you the likes you want for consolation
hahaha what in the actual fucc is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by younowell: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Truepays:
WHAT IS COMDOM pls?

Not "COMDOM". It's CONDOM.

Now you want to make us believe that you are saint abi! With all your booty thread you open on romance section..God is watching o!!
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by nkemdi89(f): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:

You even have the guts to said that you slapped, because you are in NDA abi, if you feel she is cheating on you why not break up with her? Abi have you paid on her head, even if you have, no one gives you the right to humiliate another human being, so tomorrow if you are commissioned you will carry pistol and finish her family. What's even the big deal, she is even doing you a favour by getting married to you with the rate at which military dies in the country. Another arrogant officer in the making .

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by zexy2030(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheManOfTheYear:
you're an idiot for typing this hogwash.
That's how you Nigerian uniformed men will be feeling like gods. Just because you happened to be so lucky to enlist in an institution of discipline yet you so-called soldiers fail to exhibit the major quality you all should be known for—DISCIPLINE.

You have not even passed out an yet you're acting all bellicose. Only heaven knows what you and your useless coursemates would do when you all finally pass out.
Operation python dance rapist alert.

Uniformed touts
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AlanSugar(m): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
dungburu:
Op, u be mumu, u can't try that with my sister . Moreover, u said she would have "murd" if it were to be ur cadet mates she tried it with, u are a slowpoke for making such statement.. Who is a cadet n who d hell a soldier is that makes u think u are sth.. I dnt know what u are feeling like.. U mere mortal man that if they block ur nostril for 5 minutes, u will be dead. U are nothing bt an ordinary security man with a glorified uniform.. U have no ryt to slap a lady u are either married to or nt married to. And u need to know dat ladies do have different smells down there sometimes.. U lack knowledge n understanding.. May God forgive u, u have no proof whatsoever n u have d guts to come and advertise ur foolishness here on nairaland , so we should clap for u. Mumu...

Try it with my sister n u wont wake up d following day n thats when u will know that the supernatural is more powerful than ur uniform.. May u rust in hell..

All this ranting and chest beating, are you igbo or a liepob? Hahahaha. You wouldn't dare send your sister to go perform that stunt his babe just did or she'd get same treatment and you wouldn't do jack! @ different girls having different condom smells, no be small gagnam style! Laf wan tear my eyes ooh biko.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Sterope(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Actually, what she did is very wrong but it does not excuse his behavior. He could have walked away and broken things up A relationship does not mean give one the permission to assault the other.

Praktikals:

You don't see anything wrong in what the lady did? I think the guy is the lucky one; no one deserves a promiscous wifey. I think the slap was well deserved

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Adaumunocha(f): 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
This Topic tire me... The op done chop insults well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
MhizzAJ:
You lie
Most men too are evil
There are bad people and there are good people
Does condom have a particular smell?
Look before you leap.
ogbologbo feminists everywhere on Nairaland these days
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nawaoh.
Tired of all this relationship brouhaha.
Beating her wasn't cool though.
As the percee, should have simply do the do then sendee her awee.
Just know u were in love that's all. Nowadays girls are very deceitful. it's too damn easy for a girl to cheat than a man. believe me, it has happened to me before. You were lucky to have noticed on time. Abeg o sufferee with this funny species.
Na surprise package given to man to open... whatever you see take am like that.
But if you can't take it...repackage and send am back. But not after restructuring, designing and rearranging her dentition. Fixed!
Kpele bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
ev4real:

You have no right to slap any female personality. It doesn't make sense. You could have gotten your answer without slapping her. Learn to control your anger going forward. Sorry for the heart break.
see them, BoT secretary feminist department of Nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by buskie13(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
mascot87:

You are a fool, haven't we seen men who aren't military do worst than that? Cow like you would have done worst
your papa na be Cow, this is why soldiers kill with the slightest provocation, you dey give am go ahead say make em murder the girl,to say she die,some ppl self,you for still justify the action you big monkeeee,ekpa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by zexy2030(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sterope:
Actually, what she did is very wrong but it does not excuse his behavior. He could have walked away and broken things up A relationship does not mean give one the permission to assault the other.

Oooh, that means condom do have smell, don't u think she would bath and perfume before coming, what trash are u supporting. U must b a flirt too.
And for those who claim guys in support of this girl are feminist, you would have wished this happened to u. Take it that u r that girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.