Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (86265 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Indian Man’s Joystick Rots After Extended Use Of Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by udemzyudex(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Sterope:
She is one lucky woman

And he is a lucky man too..

Though I don't support the fact that he slap the lady.

Now you've given her something to defend herself with, the best thing he should have done is to leave her alone.

Only God knows how many months or years the op left her, human are emotional being not logical being.

It takes the grace of God for a person to remain faithful in such condition.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Why is it that officers with little rank that norm misbehave...OP you need help, cant believe someone like you is in the force, you shouldnt even be in the society...babaric

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Daeylar(f): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:

[s]Don't mind them woman defenders here. My anger is that they know the truth but would still take side with the ladies. We guys are killing ourselves by being overly protective of women. And because our minds have been conditioned to accept the sermon that "Women are the weaker sex" ladies now take the advantage to unleash wanton wickedness against us, the guys.

Ladies now do anyhow because they know that Once attacked by guys they offend, some stupid guys would want to act socially correct to their rescue. But that is for some guys out there, any lady that tries such again with me would have herself to blame.

We keep on reading over the news how guys are being killed in homicides by the supposed weaker gender, aka, the SLAYQUEENS AND SLAYMAMAS. Nobody is talking, but turn the table round. hell would have been let loose by the so called WOMEN RESCUE ORGANISATIONS, AND THEIR LIKES. Some jobless legal practitioners could have taken up the cases to God knows where. Unfortunately, they all are silent, some other soft-talking, because the ladies are involved.

Let me tell you, if I were not strong-hearted, I could have died as a result of sudden shock and high pulse from my heart beat that accompanied it. If I had died, but God forbid, the stupid Bloggers would have written rubbish about me if the get to know about it.

You would have seen news with head line: "Army Cadet Dies In Sex Romp With A Prostitute While On Pass"[/s]

Nonsense trash,

you were cheated on sorry, it's part of Life unfortunately, move on but no, you had the guts to slap her mercilessly, instead of you to apologize you are busy here yarning dust about how men are supporting women,
so you are saying that all men should support you slapping a woman who didn't hit you first, should support you threatening to shoot a woman just because you are a man, therefore men must stick together, men against women, even when the man is at fault

You need serious help.

Ranchhoddas
If I call him a misogynist will I be wrong?

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by benswagtt(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
luminouz:

Jail Hahahahhaha.....
Ehya......do u have d balls to tell him this? Fave to face? Eh?? Chukwudi....
Bikonu... are you his advocate NE? or coursemate? he might even be a thermal 1 CADET... Even if he's in his last lap, he's still a cadet..

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by ev4real(m): 10:15am On Oct 21, 2017
eedrees:

what are you saying sef. it's obvious she is cheating...and what of a girl dat stabbed her bf last week. what should we call that.
if it was the girl that caught him cheating, do you think the op will be here typing today, maybe he go don follow dem tagbo go.

Girls are evil mehn
Girls are evil does that mean you won't get married ? Negative reaction is not the best way out. Nobody deserves a cheating partner.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Tashaamania(f): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
The anger and frustration was much nah. I couldn't hold back at all. Note: that was the firstime I raised a hand against het in that relationship. This is to tell you how gentle and disciplined I'm in real life.
There's always a first time for everything. Whatever happened to taking a walk? Must you hit? Boy, you're violent.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by chuckdelis: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Please guys, trust no girl wholeheartedly oo. Trust any girl at your own peril, if you fail to heed my warning.

A girl I have been keeping for almost 2 years - with the hope of marrying her once I pass out from here in NDA - just disappointed me, thereby shattering me to pieces. Right now, am in pains.

I was given 3 days pass to enable me attend an important event at home. Before the permission, my supposed babe have been disturbing on how badly she needed to be sexed, and how distance has been a barrier to that effect. I kept telling her to hold her chill, that am gonna be back soon. Although I had heard annoying stuffs about my babe - now an Ex, on how she was frolicking with different guys in my absence, but I was not deterred; simply because, I didn't believe in hearsays.

Yesterday, she called and sent me sweet text messages as she normally do. I asked her to come over to my house around 4PM which she reluctantly obliged. But the way she sounded over the phone made it clear that she never wished to see me any time soon, maybe due to her schedules with other stuffs.

However, I pondered how my babe who has been disturbing and informing me on how 'conjirized' she is suddenly feel not too excited coming to see me dispite being aware that I came home on Tuesday(17th) night.

Time ticked to 4pm yesterday, I didn't see her. I exercised patience till 5pm before I gave her call, but she didn't pick. I called for the second time but no picking again. I decided to hold dowm my anger and not to call her again for the day. Around 15mins to 6pm, she called back saying that her phone was on silent. I ask why, and she told me she would explain when she reached my home that she was running short of airtime.

Finally, she came and apologized after explanation of what led to her phone being on silent. I asked her never to worry that am not holding anything against her, that she should be free.

However, situation changed the moment I tried making love with her as she undressed. Down her private part, I perceived the 'SCENT of CONDOM', and that was it. I enquired why she smells of condom there, but she couldn't give me coherent and articulate answer.

Being furious, I slapped and pushed her out of my compound.

Today in the afternoon, I sent her final warning to stay clear from me or I will shoot her skull to pieces.

Finally, guys be weary of whom you date. Most ladies out there are evil.

nw i see y Boko Haram are still flexing

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by dabossman(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
She couldn't alter a coherent speech. She could not say something meaningful enough. I just got infuriated and slapped her mercilessly, and bundled her out of my compound.

Oga, you try for this your Super story. Wehdone sir.

So you slapped her mercilessly. I thank God for her life. At least now she knows the kind of violent wife beater you will be. Sorry for the next girl who comes along.

Oh, and stop buying cheap condoms. There are many sweet smelling, flavoured ones out there. And e no too cost.

Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by hokafor(m): 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Sniffer dog sniffing out condoms, you don't have a strong prove That the girl is cheating. You could have set trap for her to prove your curiosity but you are too busy beating her up like you are in the barracks.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 21, 2017
agongajoseph:
wat is dis one saying

If u expect to perceive condom smell on a woman's pussy, Immediately u smell her Pusey, condom smell will fill ur nose...... ....Naturally.
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol Another Guy dy Carry ya babe of 2yrs dy tear ground....Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by kakacoke01: 10:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
She couldn't alter a coherent speech. She could not say something meaningful enough. I just got infuriated and slapped her mercilessly, and bundled her out of my compound.
baba if she can't wait for till u come she is a LovePeddler omo dem full everywhere
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Dearlord(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
How did you know the smell of condoms?
both of you are guilty

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by mascot87(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
[t

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Barfibassey(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
LimaOscarLima, you are just being plane stupid. I pray a cheating life partner falls on you. Keep hiding and commenting rubbish.
people like you shud nt even blong to d NDA,why? Cuz u full of shit and not worth to be a commanding officer in the future,i am a cadet too and i knw my boundries when dealing with an unarmed civilian.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AuroraB(f): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler
kiss kiss kiss
Nigerian soldiers shouldn't be dated talk more of being married to! The girl got what she deserved by dating one of 'em.
My in-law is the only sane one among them grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by zzzzy: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Don't mind them woman defenders here. My anger is that they know the truth but would still take side with the ladies. We guys are killing ourselves by being overly protective of women. And because our minds have been conditioned to accept the sermon that "Women are the weaker sex" ladies now take the advantage to unleash wanton wickedness against us, the guys.

Ladies now do anyhow because they know that Once attacked by guys they offend, some stupid guys would want to act socially correct to their rescue. But that is for some guys out there, any lady that tries such again with me would have herself to blame.

We keep on reading over the news how guys are being killed in homicides by the supposed weaker gender, aka, the SLAYQUEENS AND SLAYMAMAS. Nobody is talking, but turn the table round. hell would have been let loose by the so called WOMEN RESCUE ORGANISATIONS, AND THEIR LIKES. Some jobless legal practitioners could have taken up the cases to God knows where. Unfortunately, they all are silent, some other soft-talking, because the ladies are involved.

Let me tell you, if I were not strong-hearted, I could have died as a result of sudden shock and high pulse from my heart beat that accompanied it. If I had died, but God forbid, the stupid Bloggers would have written rubbish about me if the get to know about it.

You would have seen news with head line: "Army Cadet Dies In Sex Romp With A Prostitute While On Pass"
WORD
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by abby23: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
I came to read comments shocked though
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by chrisskynet(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Sleekydee:
wow, tell me more. beht wait? u smelt condom? on a 1-10 scale, how weird is dah

So freakishly weird

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by goody1shoe73(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Congrats woman batterer. You prolly vented your spleen on her due to the rigid training in the NDA
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Shut you gutter, man.

The era of beating a wife has long gone... check the social media from Tonto dike to very many other people. Domestic violence has caused so many divorces in the last 5 years so don't expect a woman to remain ur punching bag for long...grin.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Beey(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
Oh give me a break.So being a uniformed officer is a free ticket to break the law?I hope you are a saint cadet.Officers feel like they are all that, a bag of chips & more.You ought to be ashamed of yourself for those remarks you made.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by klassykute(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
drealmydas:

i'm actually happy for the girl. u slapped a woman that u are not even married to, you pushed and threatened to shoot her because you smell condom. Mr cadet, you are one of the people spoiling the name of the military, please work on yourself before you disappoint your family. #rottweiller
ahahaha. Boss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by ev4real(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
izaray:
He was too hasty to conclude issues, I think for the d girl to had delayed her time of coming over to his house at 4pm, and his two calls she missed, got him angry already, but was just holding himself. Hence the slap.
The slap is not justifiable. Why is he not even thankful for knowing the kind of girl he's going out with before marriage ? after all he said he has been hearing information of her cheating nature.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by benswagtt(m): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Bros, are you through with your rants? I pray you experience what I passed through. I loved this girl dearly, sent her gifts(including money). Swore to be with only her till marriage, and she paid me back by being unfaithful to me.

I got to know her the moment I broke up with my first love.

Bro, if she were your sister, there is absolutely nothing you can do to me. If she is nursing retaliation through anybody; well, I'm waiting for them gallantly. At least, I am still around till tomorrow when I will be heading back to Kaduna. They should hurriedly come so I can unleash my venom on them, NONSENSE. She is even lucky I didn't collect the phone I gifted her, and other stuffs I gifted her. Anyway, that is bygone now. I have moved on with my life, and would br going back tomorrow.
I understand that feeling... sometimes I wonder if I'll ever get married... Flirting this days amongst ladies is more evident that guys stalking bet.. Hardluck...
Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Damfostopper(m): 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
missbeckykisses:
Condom has smell, she's not sharp tho, she would have washed her puna
little Miss puna washer.... yu would av told her that....

fishbrains......

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by stevecantrell: 10:20am On Oct 21, 2017
OP why na... Next time just throw her out naked..without her clothes. Dont hit anyone oo..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by AuroraB(f): 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Ok, noted. As an officer Cadet, I even tried. If it were to be my coursemates, she for don murd by now, because, you don't Bleep with soldiers.
Sharrap angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by sensei01: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
u no de shame sef,ur mates de NDA de find means to end boko haram,u de house de smell condom

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Whataworld: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Tapout:

after slapping her and sending her out of ur house, u still threatened to shoot her, why?? Because the federal government set up a facility to train and equip individuals with firearms to defend and protect its citizens... But idoits and fools like you mis-interpreted the whole idea.

She cheated on you, Yes she doesn't deserve you.... But believe me, I strongly believe this act of unfaithfulness from her has just saved her life

BTW, keep studying the different scents of condom.... #Rottweiler
I love this.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Davindal:
Let me guess, you must be one of those baboons from the useless, worthless, animalistic Nigerian Military that doesn't deserve the respect of we civilians. Imagine that shiit. Weren't you a "bloody civilian" before joining the Military? Aren't your parents, siblings, and friends bloody civilians? Who gave you monkeys the mandate to torture, brutalize, and "deal" with us?

"You don't fucck with soldiers", says the orangutan, but hasn't Boko Haram been playing with you goats and chickens like my younger brother toys with his enemies in GTA Grand Auto?

That's how one idiot forcefully took out my wallet, robbed me of my money, because I refused to indulge his demand to pay for his food. Someone I didn't even know. A food I didn't even taste. Do you know what the constitution calls that? It's armed robbery. A Nigerian Soldier robbing an unarmed Nigerian citizen with arms paid for by the citizens he was supposed to protect.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her by Cheapy: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So u have been smelling gold circle upandangrin. Like say u be gay wey de give other gays BJ, that's the way to be able to differentiate smell of different condoms.grin

Not really, Gold circle condom smell so bad that after sex if u don't wash off it could smell 4 days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

'When You Marry A Fashion Designer': Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-wedding Photo / Every Man Should Be Able To Do This With Their Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.