Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland (1553 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by MyNewJackeT: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
I've been having a feeling that most of us here are ghosts.

there's a ghost from hell chatting with us, trying to make friends, sending us PM'S.

There's a lady or a man whose is not alive but he or she is online.

there are so many and I can't count them
there's one over there, see one there.

there's another one that always makes it to front page even if her topics are crap.

there's one who sent me an email and wanted to meet me in person even though I knew they were all ghosts.

identify yourself, let's be real here.

we are not all humans on Nairaland.
2 million people without one ghost is deceiving.

the truth is ghost need love too.
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yea, I'm a ghost. I died in '04 undecided
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by MyNewJackeT: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
SuperSuave:

cool 04 as in 2004
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by wtfcoded: 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
shocked lipsrsealed that 'thing' on the first to comment. I've been suspecting u.
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by AmKen(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
LOL!!!!
How can you verify the person is a ghost?
Stop frightening yourself, dear.
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by BluntBoy(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
We have a witch, though. Her name is Adukey.
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Tekzyflex(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stay out of drugs!
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Well My Moniker has Spoken For Me
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by mofeoluwadassah: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
yes am a ghost....died when i was in the womb sad
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Mrjo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
[s][/s]
SuperSuave:
MyNewJackeT:
I've been having a feeling that most of us here are ghosts.
there's another one that always makes it to front page even if her topics are crap
weed! Weed!! Weed!!! E ño go better for you

Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by crunchyDope(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
ghost here ! died june 25th 2017
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by MyNewJackeT: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mrjo:
[s][/s]weed! Weed!! Weed!!! E ño go better for you

what did weed do
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 20, 2017
SuperSuave:
Is that so? Where were you buried undecided grin
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by LoRdCaT(m): 1:48am On Oct 20, 2017
This thread is a huge comic relief. OP is delusional grin
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Mrjo:
[s][/s]weed! Weed!! Weed!!! E ño go better for you

lol
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by lalanice(f): 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lol ...there might be I dont know but there's this "ghost" monicker that tried to send me a pm abt 2weeks ago, I call it that because how can a monicker be registered since 2013, frequent on NL and not a single post, yet has followers. abeg what are they following for

2 Likes

Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by MyNewJackeT: 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

lol

this is not a lol issue
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Augustap(f): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2017
I think this op smokes the same quality weed dt samura...smokes grin
Op enjoy your ghost adventures but don't drag me in to it, i take God beg you

1 Like

Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by parrotchick(f): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2017
lol, this is the reason Nigeria will not upgrade. see a grown man spewing nonsense with confidence....
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by MyNewJackeT: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
real parrot
Re: i just finished chatting with ghost in nairaland by Pacesetter123(m): 12:50am On Oct 26, 2017
After chatting,u r still alive,right?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking? / Wizkid's Look-alike Spotted In Uganda / Lady Exposes ONLINE BF Who Refused To Buy Her Phone After Sending Him Her Nud€s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.