Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4946 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: . by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
People dey even find money to chop dinner, or to cure terminal disease. I wish you luck though.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Times are tough dear, even me sef am looking for money seriously but I refuse to go into prostitution..I Don't even have hope for going back to school this year
Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
0.99 chance of getting help on here
But its Nigeria isn't it? Everyone's a scam I'm nit saying you are, but everyone would think you are

1 Like

Re: . by crismark(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bros better run go find charity organization or any philanthropist around u because if na here u dey hope to see d moni, even NYSC 2020 batch b registration u no go do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin you vote for change grin
Re: . by Nedfed(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Fake people out dia has discourage many from helping.
Few month back along Ikeja axis, I met a young guy who beg me seriously to assist him wit some cash to pay his school fees, out of pity I work towards a nearby atm and gave him a sum of 55k cos he claim he needed 120k.
To my biggest surprise, few day later I went to Ikeja shoprite and I saw this same guy buying a phone worth of 50k for his girlfriend.
Can I say he maga me or am a fool?

8 Likes

Re: . by EWAagoyin(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2017
crismark:
Bros better run go find charity organization or any philanthropist around u because if na here u dey hope to see d moni, even NYSC 2020 batch b registration u no go do..
meaning grin grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Get a job, menial jobs for someone that is already a graduate is demeaning when there are teaching jobs everywhere. Get a teaching job and save like crazy to help yourself. NYSC is not running away, you can always do it when you have the funds. I was in your shoes this time two years ago but I took my own advice (though not a teaching job) and I helped myself. The world owes you nothing so stop expecting so much. Do what you can to help yourself and forget about being a charity case.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
skarlett:
Get a job, menial jobs for someone that is already a graduate is demeaning when there are teaching jobs everywhere. Get a teaching job and save like crazy to help yourself. NYSC is not running away, you can always do it when you have the funds. I was in your shoes this time two years ago but I took my own advice (though not a teaching job) and I helped myself. The world owes you nothing so stop expecting so much. Do what you can to help yourself and forget about being a charity case.

But I have already been mobilized for Nysc this batch b..... I don't understand... You prefer me to miss this batch because of 30k...and go get a teaching job to enable me raise the money then come back my nysc... when I can get a good job with my 2'1....after my nysc.....even earn the same 30k within 2montths as corper.... Dear, I don't even understand you .
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2017
crismark:

Bro, do you have anyone you can recommend for me? Even if it is borrowing I will 5k monthly from my Alawee until the debt is cleared.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
0.99 chance of getting help on here

But its Nigeria isn't it?
Everyone's a scam
I'm nit saying you are, but everyone would think you are

Bro, I'm ready to provide anything to prove that I am real. Please.... I won't forgive myself... If I miss nysc because of this
Re: . by DrTims(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2017
You these lady. Anyway here is my whatsapp number, add me let's talk. 08067094114
missbeckykisses:
Times are tough dear, even me sef am looking for money seriously but I refuse to go into prostitution..I Don't even have hope for going back to school this year
Re: . by DrTims(m): 9:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Bros you try. Well people make people to be wicked.you would have confronted the idiot. Next time, you won't want to help those who are in genuine need of it. Can you imagine
Nedfed:
Fake people out dia has discourage many from helping.
Few month back along Ikeja axis, I met a young guy who beg me seriously to assist him wit some cash to pay his school fees, out of pity I work towards a nearby atm and gave him a sum of 55k cos he claim he needed 120k.
To my biggest surprise, few day later I went to Ikeja shoprite and I saw this same guy buying a phone worth of 50k for his girlfriend.
Can I say he maga me or am a fool?

1 Like

Re: . by DrTims(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
You spoke well.i like your kind of person. You just have to help yourself no one give a flying Bleep
skarlett:

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Iseeit:

But I have already been mobilized for Nysc this batch b..... I don't understand... You prefer me to miss this batch because of 30k...and go get a teaching job to enable me raise the money then come back my nysc... when I can get a good job with my 2'1....after my nysc.....even earn the same 30k within 2montths as corper.... Dear, I don't even understand you .

Why will you pay for mobilization when you don't have the money for clearance I don't even want to talk about your hope for a good job with your 2:1, I mean, who doesn't graduate with 2:1 these days? How many of them have well paying jobs of above 50k. Is it 19800 allawee that you will save 30k from in two months in this harsh economy My brother, look around you and be realistic. Going for service does not guarantee you a good job. Wake up and don't be caught snoozing.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by docmoses(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Send me your account number
You go manage 10k o

12 Likes

Re: . by charlito94(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iseeit:
Follow Nairalanders, I am in serious trouble as I type this now as I have no where to turn to. That's why I decided to bring it here for help.

I need 30k to complete my school clearance so I can can collect my result as well as join my mates in NYSC next month. I graduated last year from a State University in South East. I have been procrastinating my clearance due to paucity of fund. I don't want to bore you guys with my family stories. I have been serving mesine in building sites but the work doesn't come always as I will spend all my savings in feeding before we get another work. This has been repeating itself for 6months now.

Regardless of this I have faith but the official release of Nysc 2017 batch b timetable brought my optimism to an end as online registration is slated to start on 23rd oct 2017. I decided to seek for financial help, most people I begged told me stories.

I know how the economy is right now please, you people should not Harden your hearts. Help a brother in need. I am ready to provide my clearance form, bank account balance,school ID Card and any information that can convince you people that I am not a scammer.

I am also open to questioning on anything you don't understand about my predicament. I will gladly answer you.

I have noticed most times this kind of thread is created some people will come to discourage those who are willing to help and also laugh at the OP. I beg you with anything you hold dear, please stay off.

What university and where are u from if I may start.
I understand ur situation. I was also in ur shoes few weeks back infacts since last year... I graduated in 2016 from a private university, I ate path of my school fee and other fees amounting to 200k I was also unable to go to law school last year and 3 Nycs sets by the grace of God I was able to pay my fees and my result approved but the issue was collecting it because of I was still owing other sundry charges which I have to pay before I could sign my clearance form to cut the long story short God intervened and I did my clearance and awaiting nysc and law school

ADVICE
1) Meet someone mayb a lecture or staff u are close to that can talk to the busary department or whoever is to sign that u are owing and he should help u that u want to go for nysc and ur statement of result been given to u subject to u taking an undertaking that u will or cannot collect ur original certificate pending when u pay up ur debt. Trust me I did that though wasn't easy but it actually worked

2) Download a paylater app on ur phone register and fill in the deatils and u will be given a loan trust me it will surely work but the loan will not be up to 30k they will give as a first timer

3) Enter yahoo either local or international but remember this one is very risky but if ur a smart guy u will get paid within a short period

4) Tell ur parents if they can afford it at least they can even loan u especially ur mum or any one u re most close to
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
docmoses:
Send me your account number
You go manage 10k o

I have sent you email sir.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
skarlett:

Why will you pay for mobilization when you don't have the money for clearance I don't even want to talk about your hope for a good job with your 2:1, I mean, who doesn't graduate with 2:1 these days? How many of them have well paying jobs of above 50k. Is it 19800 allawee that you will save 30k from in two months in this harsh economy My brother, look around you and be realistic. Going for service does not guarantee you a good job. Wake up and don't be caught snoozing.

Your opinion is noted dear, at least you're entitled to one, but I'm still bent on raising this money...I will surely raise it. And I will do my NYSC after that I will get a well paying job. I will never give up on myself until I succeed. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
charlito94:

What university and where are u from if I may start.
I understand ur situation. I was also in ur shoes few weeks back infacts since last year... I graduated in 2016 from a private university, I ate path of my school fee and other fees amounting to 200k I was also unable to go to law school last year and 3 Nycs sets by the grace of God I was able to pay my fees and my result approved but the issue was collecting it because of I was still owing other sundry charges which I have to pay before I could sign my clearance form to cut the long story short God intervened and I did my clearance and awaiting nysc and law school

ADVICE
1) Meet someone mayb a lecture or staff u are close to that can talk to the busary department or whoever is to sign that u are owing and he should help u that u want to go for nysc and ur statement of result been given to u subject to u taking an undertaking that u will or cannot collect ur original certificate pending when u pay up ur debt. Trust me I did that though wasn't easy but it actually worked

2) Download a paylater app on ur phone register and fill in the deatils and u will be given a loan trust me it will surely work but the loan will not be up to 30k they will give as a first timer

3) Enter yahoo either local or international but remember this one is very risky but if ur a smart guy u will get paid within a short period

4) Tell ur parents if they can afford it at least they can even loan u especially ur mum or any one u re most close to

Thanks alot for ur concern and advice.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iseeit:

Your opinion is noted dear, at least you're entitled to one, but I'm still bent on raising this money...I will surely raise it. And I will do my NYSC after that I will get a well paying job. I will never give up on myself until I succeed. Thanks

Alright, good luck
Re: . by ndubueze92(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
skarlett:
The guy is very lazy... what you just gave him was the perfect advice.
I know how hard that kind of situation can be, I was very broke while waiting for NYSC, had to apply in one school like that and got employed.... Today already counting down to Dec. for POP.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
The guy is very lazy... what you just gave him was the perfect advice.
I know how hard that kind of situation can be, I was very broke while waiting for NYSC, had to apply in one school like that and got employed.... Today already counting down to Dec. for POP.

Bro, with all due respect... Read what I wrote. I have just 2weeks to do the clearance. No time to work again! I graduated last year, you want me to leave nysc again this year and go and be teaching which the pay is about 12k monthly. Some people are plainly wicked.

I will raise this money, serve and get good job.

2 Likes

Re: . by crismark(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
EWAagoyin:
meaning grin grin grin
meaning say nairaland is infiltrated with both broke nd unemployed youths(both male nd female)...though i am one of dem oo...abi re u nt one of dem

2 Likes

Re: . by crismark(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
skarlett:

u wise at all so because no high paying jobs for 2.1 graduates, he shuld abandon his nysc or keep postponing it... u go pause him age for am?? moreover, who gave u d orientation dah dere re only few high paying jobs above d 50k u said out sef? na ur type go sit down for house dey shout "no job!", without even believing nd trying to get one.

4 Likes

Re: . by crismark(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Iseeit:

Bro, do you have anyone you can recommend for me? Even if it is borrowing I will 5k monthly from my Alawee until the debt is cleared.
bomb facebok immediately!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
crismark:

bomb facebok immediately!!!

I de facebook already....which or whose page Am I bombing?
Re: . by Templa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op sounds genuine..we can all attest to the difficulties everyone faces prior NYSC. However with the situation of things in this country, from hardship to trust..
I advice you look more closely to family members who will gain from your prospective future, for help..
Re: . by Chommieblaq(f): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
You graduated last year, weren't you working to pay up the debts?

Well Skarlett told you nothibg but the truth. If you don't have plans after NYSC and keep hoping on "I will get a good job", the harsh realities of life will fall on you, e go be you like movie.
crismark:

u wise at all so because no high paying jobs for 2.1 graduates, he shuld abandon his nysc or keep postponing it... u go pause him age for am?? moreover, who gave u d orientation dah dere re only few high paying jobs above d 50k u said out sef? na ur type go sit down for house dey shout "no job!", without even believing nd trying to get one.
You don't have to be harsh.

Op, I pray you get help, would love to help but I don't have. Better still talk to your family members, see what they can contribute.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: . by sonofanarchy(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
missbeckykisses:
pm me your account number

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Templa:
Op sounds genuine..we can all attest to the difficulties everyone faces prior NYSC. However with the situation of things in this country, from hardship to trust..
I advice you look more closely to family members who will gain from your prospective future, for help..

Brother, they're just telling me same story. Things are hard, things are hard. Honestly, I don't know how I can overcome this. Even if it is borrowing....I will remit 5k from my second alawee until I upset the debt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Old Trick Ladies Use To Deceive Men(images) / My Journey to Becoming Street Smart (Personal Experience) / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.