Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) (5118 Views)

My Boyfriend Insulted Me After Sleeping With Me For The Ist Time / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
So few years ago after I completed my Nysc, I came back to my parents house and decided to pursue my music, so the 41k they paid us after service completion I carry am enter studio for Lagos to go and record what I was envisaging as my breakthrough single.

I came back after the successful studio session, then I met my mom and I told her about it, that was how my mama yab me o she said am just wasting the little money I suppose gather do better thing. To be honest I cried that day.

Couple of days later I traveled to ife where my sister had a room she's no longer using in order to start a new life after service. Luckily I got a job and 6 months later I was contacted by globacom to come and perform at a show they organized in my hometown.

This was nearly impossible because I had to go to work but then I can't miss this for anything. So I pretended to be sick at work, this was very easy for me because am always dancing and singing at morning devotion so all I had to do that day was to be quiet and my bosses at work and fellow staff that I used to entertain during morning devotion started showing concern. I told them I wasn't feeling fine and immediately they told me to go home, that's how I entered bus to ijebu ode ooo for the glo ojude oba festival that will take place that night.

I got to the show and performed before they brought the guest artiste which I think was slimcase, idowest and Mr real, shaku shaku just came out then so they were the hottest artistes then. I left for ife to resume back at my place of work and Everything was back to normal. The clip of my performance was out and I shared it to my family.

That's how I jammed a lecturer from my mom's university he was doing his ph.d in ife, he saw me at work and started talking about the show, fear dey even catch me make my Oga no hear because everything go cast be that.

That's how he talked about how my mom was going around and showing everybody in the university, the video of my performance.

I was touched for the first time in my life mama could show me off. This was even more touching because have always embarrassed her by being the number one Olodo at school when I was young lol.

That made me more determined in my music pursut that if being a successful musician will make mama proud I have to achieve it.

I stopped music then in 2018 so as to hustle because I need money to push my music, I hustled 2019 and 2020 and now 2021 am back.
Please kindly support me by streaming my new music, it's the best song released this year. Link below

https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

If you want to watch the 2018 clip of my performance at the glo event you can check it on my I g page, link here

www.instagram.com/dbullofficial

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Starcrest1: 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Another Airforce1 in the making.

21 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by solidmyk(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
You're doing well bruh
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by richmond500: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
First, it was aIrforce1 then ilegend and now u?

Though I don't have problem with u since na celebrity u wan be, u need to sell urself.

13 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
You look like a penis cap,don't be offended lol.

14 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
No worry, one day, davido, oluwa burna and even wizzy go dey find you for collaboration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by solidmyk(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
You look like a penis cap,don't be offended lol.
So you're secretly crushing on dis dude, too bad you don't have to be rude to em nw

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
solidmyk:

So you're secretly crushing on dis dude, too bad you don't have to be rude to em nw
Where is the crush please
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by solidmyk(m): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Alfredigbagbo:

Majority of nairaland girls are secretly crushing on Dbull but I don't think the guy has their time lol
Big time bruh, their best way to get his attention
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starcrest1:
Lol
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Divoc19(f): 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Upcoming musician not artist wey I be. I don go support you for mack.

Iamdbull:

Link below

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Divoc19:
Upcoming musician not artist wey I be. I don go support you for mack.

Thanks alot divoc. I really appreciate it

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by VlamesIffect(f): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rozcol:
Where is the crush please

You sef wan fvvck upcoming artist abi
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
For your mind, you be musician Abi?

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by felixnkubi: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
when you blow, I get sister for you to marry
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by solofresh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
K

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Depressed101: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iamdbull:
So few years ago after I completed my Nysc, I came back to my parents house and decided to pursue my music, so the 41k they paid us after service completion I carry am enter studio for Lagos to go and record what I was envisaging as my breakthrough single.

I came back after the successful studio session, then I met my mom and I told her about it, that was how my mama yab me o she said am just wasting the little money I suppose gather do better thing. To be honest I cried that day.

Couple of days later I traveled to ife where my sister had a room she's no longer using in order to start a new life after service. Luckily I got a job and 6 months later I was contacted by globacom to come and perform at a show they organized in my hometown.

This was nearly impossible because I had to go to work but then I can't miss this for anything. So I pretended to be sick at work, this was very easy for me because am always dancing and singing at morning devotion so all I had to do that day was to be quiet and my bosses at work and fellow staff that I used to entertain during morning devotion started showing concern. I told them I wasn't feeling fine and immediately they told me to go home, that's how I entered bus to ijebu ode ooo for the glo ojude oba festival that will take place that night.

I got to the show and performed before they brought the guest artiste which I think was slimcase, idowest and Mr real, shaku shaku just came out then so they were the hottest artistes then. I left for ife to resume back at my place of work and Everything was back to normal. The clip of my performance was out and I shared it to my family.

That's how I jammed a lecturer from my mom's university he was doing his ph.d in ife, he saw me at work and started talking about the show, fear dey even catch me make my Oga no hear because everything go cast be that.

That's how he talked about how my mom was going around and showing everybody in the university, the video of my performance.

I was touched for the first time in my life mama could show me off. This was even more touching because have always embarrassed her by being the number one Olodo at school when I was young lol.

That made me more determined in my music pursut that if being a successful musician will make mama proud I have to achieve it.

I stopped music then in 2018 so as to hustle because I need money to push my music, I hustled 2019 and 2020 and now 2021 am back.
Please kindly support me by streaming my new music, it's the best song released this year. Link below

If you want to watch the 2018 clip of my performance at the glo event you can check it on my I g page, link here

this one fit blow unlike airforce1 grin

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
JAHHHHHH:
For your mind, you be musician Abi?
Lol wetin I come be
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by cassidy1996(m): 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
Starcrest1:
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
solidmyk:
You're doing well bruh
Thanks alot
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by doubleE70: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
guy I like dis ur swag ooo
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
doubleE70:
guy I like dis ur swag ooo
Thanks man
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by wumi2017(f): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Dbull mawobe o ,,, some people dey complaint grin,,carry on bro
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
wumi2017:
Dbull mawobe o ,,, some people dey complaint grin,,carry on bro
Oyaaa you dey make my head swell ooo

1 Like

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iceyjayz: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2021
Keep doing your thang
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
felixnkubi:
when you blow, I get sister for you to marry
Hope she fine Sha
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Daniel058(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iamdbull:

so you post indecent stuffs so that you go blow?

Forwia! Na poverty go de locate you . cool
Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Blackpromise(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
G .Nice one ,just focus and with GOD on your side ,the sky is the limit ..
You sure will go places...
Bless.
Iamdbull:

Re: My Mom Insulted Me For doing music, then this happened (pics& Video) by Iamdbull: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Blackpromise:
G .Nice one ,just focus and with GOD on your side ,the sky is the limit ..
You sure will go places...
Bless.
Thanks alot man I really appreciate it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Nairalander.how It Started Crashed And Life After / When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Man With No Head Caught On Phone Camera....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.