Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists (25526 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by mekaboy(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
globemoney:

The drunkard is the one who could only point to a beer factory after 8 years as his achievement. You always sound as if you the number one customer of his beer factory.

That beer factory invested $200 million in Anambra. Created lots of direct and indirect jobs.

What about the one showing fuel station as investment after 4 years?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by meforyou1(m): 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
All these Anambra people arguing about Peter Obi vs Obiano performance. U guys are very lucky.
The last time your neighbouring imo state had something that looked like a governor was Mbakwe in the 2nd republic.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
mekaboy:

That beer factory invested $200 million in Anambra. Created lots of direct and indirect jobs.

What about the one showing fuel station as investment after 4 years?
Why not have a look on the thread below... obiano is busy working while haters are busy getting drunk on obis beer... shame

https://www.nairaland.com/4126929/how-obiano-transforming-awka-look
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by moshino(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying it, the Igbos should demand accountability from their leaders. If they can divert 40% of the hatred they have for Buhari to these animals in human clothing, they will be better off. Keep on hailing GEJ that supervised the delay of your destiny. You can also keep blaming Buhari, he will be your president till 2019; while your leaders will keep strangulating your fate.

Are your state's elected officials doing any better?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by stonemasonn: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
prodigy24:
The useless man he is fronting is just a puppet.
Temporary puppet
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by cheezy4real(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

Peter obi is a liar, show us the bank evidence of the said money he left in office since you saw it.. Btw obiano has outperformed peter obi in just 3 years.. That is a fact! most of you non anambrarians should focus on your states and leave anambra alone.. You can take peter obi too. Obiano is the best governor anambra has seen

Are you being paid? Obiano did not do anything specific. No project

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Damilola12345: 1:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Lol, this politicians are so funny.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by franudi: 2:37am On Oct 20, 2017
Obiano is a sinking man.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Freemanalee(m): 3:20am On Oct 20, 2017
these are love birds to me sad

meanwhile, start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by tundeeldo(m): 4:46am On Oct 20, 2017
so obi is not a saint as acclaimed.... politicians know themselves....
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by emmie14: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2017
Mr. Obiano should settle whatever difference between him and Obi. We weren't there when they agreement was reached. I hate this attitude of raising dust and self-pity attraction.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Kobicove(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2017
It's very possible that Obiano could be telling the truth... undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by semyman: 5:40am On Oct 20, 2017
castrol180:
Obiano should have given the useless boy (obi) the said amount and later rubbish him with evidence. But he (Obiano) too doesn't has brain because of second time. Flatinoes for that matter!
What will evidence do in a bankrupt judiciary?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2017
I thought obi left over 75billion 4him
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Awoo88: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2017
Chimeluv:
They are the same, Obi brought Obiano to continue his nonperformance. don't why he is complaining undecided angry
Actually obi did performed. The problem obi is having is that obiano refused to continue the projects obi initiated. You know the case of fashola and tinunbu? All the projects he fashola commissioned were attributed to tinubu. This I guess obiano was trying to avoid and anambra is worst off for it.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Olamike20: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Call or inbox on whatsapp +2347056435603 for more information

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Bonaventura(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=damibize post=61583991][/quote] You're a criminal. Stop advertising non-existent data.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Bonaventura(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=damibize post=61583991][/quote] You're a criminal. Stop advertising non-existent data.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by newyorks(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2017
mr obiano,if u had done pretty well ur deeds speak for u and people will surely give u their vote. u need not heavy campaign afterall u ain't a fresh candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by egbeocha(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

Peter obi is a liar, show us the bank evidence of the said money he left in office since you saw it.. Btw obiano has outperformed peter obi in just 3 years.. That is a fact! most of you non anambrarians should focus on your states and leave anambra alone.. You can take peter obi too. Obiano is the best governor anambra has seen
Mr man, u re too blind to c d future. Google 4 it, it's there. I wonder if u re in Anambra or elsewhere. Obiano didn't perform well. If not 4 d paying of salaries, street lights in some major existed roads and security, d man is a failure in oda fields.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by monex(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2017
brainpulse:
And this man will be preaching in the church, telling lies as if he is the most righteous man on earth. Now the truth is all out

and what makes it truth? because Obaino said it?

what I hate most about politics is the lack of facts. propaganda sells.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Ugosample(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying it, the Igbos should demand accountability from their leaders. If they can divert 40% of the hatred they have for Buhari to these animals in human clothing, they will be better off. Keep on hailing GEJ that supervised the delay of your destiny. You can also keep blaming Buhari, he will be your president till 2019; while your leaders will keep strangulating your fate.

Are politicians from other regions any better?

When you comment, please think before doing so

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2017
meforyou1:
All these Anambra people arguing about Peter Obi vs Obiano performance. U guys are very lucky.
The last time your neighbouring imo state had something that looked like a governor was Mbakwe in the 2nd republic.

it's sad to say this but.

You are right

Obispo and Obi were better govs than Ohakim, Udenwa and this idiot Okoroawusa put together.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2017
cheezy4real:

Are you being paid? Obiano did not do anything specific. No project
You peter obi slaves are very crazy, what project did peter obi do then? Obiano has performed far more than obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by AmericanQuarter: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2017
Obiano is the man to beat in the coming election. See one of things he did with Anambra under 3yrs

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by AmericanQuarter: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Longest bridge in the SE after the Onitsha niger bridge. Obiano built it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by nonsobaba: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2017
egbeocha:

Mr man, u re too blind to c d future. Google 4 it, it's there. I wonder if u re in Anambra or elsewhere. Obiano didn't perform well. If not 4 d paying of salaries, street lights in some major existed roads and security, d man is a failure in oda fields.
Lies have expiry dates. November 18 is when all these sponsored 'opinions' will be laid to rest. But for now, continue.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2017
egbeocha:

What others fields did obiano fail? Obiano is the best governor Anambra has ever produced. No other Anambra governor has done better than obiano.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2017
monex:

and what makes it truth? because Obaino said it?

what I hate most about politics is the lack of facts. propaganda sells.
Why not tell us the truth then since you know the truth of what happened
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by monex(m): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

Why not tell us the truth then since you know the truth of what happened

Logic. I never said I know the truth.

The one who asserts has the burden of proof not the one who negates (i didn't even negate sef) the assertion.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by SantiRAMBO: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2017
9jvirgin:
I'll campaign for you, all my friends must see and like this ur write up..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by HERSLEY(f): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2017
themonk:

Hii
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Flood In Kogi State / Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.