Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists (25534 Views)

Alhassan Doguwa: Speaker Sent Me Official Cars After My Election Nullification / Indimi Slams Reno Omokri Over Comment On Otedola Donating 5bn For Charity / 'My Election Is Done & Dusted' - Wike Tells Rivers People To Deliver Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by themonk(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2017
HERSLEY:
hi
What's up with ya?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2017
monex:

Logic. I never said I know the truth.

The one who asserts has the burden of proof not the one who negates (i didn't even negate sef) the assertion.
The governor explained why the fell out, you said he was lying. That means you have information we don't have. Let you or peter obi now tell us why obi fell out with obiano. Simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by newslifeop: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by BigIyanga: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Since he didn't him the money, why can't he move on and use the money to develop the state?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by monex(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

The governor explained why the fell out, you said he was lying. That means you have information we don't have. Let you or peter obi now tell us why obi fell out with obiano. Simple

I never said he was lying. is logic that difficult? I have told you that even if i said so, the burden of proof is on who asserts and not who negates.

I see you are a social media campaigner for Mr. Obiano. Now I understand. Ciao
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by awuf2008: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2017
No matter what, you don't bite the fingers that feeds you. Obiano may pay for it in a hard way.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by globemoney: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2017
monex:

I never said he was lying. is logic that difficult? I have told you that even if i said so, the burden of proof is on who asserts and not who negates.

I see you are a social media campaigner for Mr. Obiano. Now I understand. Ciao
My friend stop sounding like a broken record, where were you when obis media aide was jumping from one radio station to another demanding the said money. Peter obi never chided him for that. Just tell us what you know about the situation since you say obiano is lying and stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by danthamccoy(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2017
brainpulse:
And this man will be preaching in the church, telling lies as if he is the most righteous man on earth. Now the truth is all out
Where is this truth you are talking about?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by SmartDonT(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
Sometimes it's not difficult to spot lies. Little analysis would do the job
1. Obi in his hand over note some 3 years ago wrote that he handed over more than 75 billion in cash and investments to Obiano and Obiano signed the documents.
2. A few months later, Obiano clearly showed signs he didn't need Obi's influence in his government and fell out with Obi which culminated in Obi leaving APGA to PDP. Now Obi, having worked excellently in the state clearly was not comfortable with Obiano's lack of continuity whereas the fact that Obiano pushed off Obi could still be for the purpose of imposing his own ideologies for the good of the state.
3. A few years later Obiano had clearly lost focus and had become wasteful. Obi was already in PDP and couldn't be asking for campaign refund as a PDP member as well as having handed over billions.
4. Obiano tested the waters of propaganda by alleging that Obi left huge debt for him and not 75 billion which Obi quickly countered with documents and account numbers. Obi also said what Obiano called debt were uncompleted projects he was to continue. Obiano went silent.
5. Election is here. Obiano has no projects to show in his reelection bid. He has clearly squandered everything. Nothing to campaign with after almost 4 years. Now his only campaign manifesto is to revert back to his propaganda of Obi asking for 7.5billion. I haven't seen him document his achievements just as Obi did after his own first tenure.
6. Obiano is therefore the liar though Obi is not a saint. Obi is far ahead of Obiano in delivering dividends of democracy in his first tenure alone, not to include his second tenure yet as that would be unfair
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by nonsobaba: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2017
Fidelity bank is losing many of its customers everyday due to poor service but Peter Obi is preoccupied with pursuit of 7 billion naira that he will never get.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Halo22: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
This is ridiculous and sardonic on the other hand.
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by Mryacks: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
9jvirgin:
I keep saying it, the Igbos should demand accountability from their leaders. If they can divert 40% of the hatred they have for Buhari to these animals in human clothing, they will be better off. Keep on hailing GEJ that supervised the delay of your destiny. You can also keep blaming Buhari, he will be your president till 2019; while your leaders will keep strangulating your fate.

Solid points right here..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by emmatuegbe(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Why didn't Obaino raised this alarm in the first year of his resumption. If Obi looted the state, why did you not set up panel of enquiry before now. It is too late to start labelling the pot to be black
Re: Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists by jefcee: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty / FRSC Rescues Man Whose Car Was On Fire In Lagos This Morning / Ajimobi Commissions 5.5km Oluyole Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.