Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued (52047 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2010
Lol she's a tease.
She was talking about "play acting nau". Even ibk can tell you what "biting the lion's tail" mean grin grin grin grin grin
Chris Brown don spoil that girl finish grin

A-40:

@FL Gators
I don't have a beer belly ooh!! Compared with the average alcoholic my torso is LL Cool J ish if only i took fitness a bit more serious  embarassed embarassed cry cry. And certain people can attest lol
Dont worry, I know you're one of the few that keep in shape nau lol
Take it serious o my bro, dont end up with belly potrusion like chic2pims cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2010
Come here rude boy (boy) can you get it up?
Come here rude boy (boy) is your big enough?

Take it take it, Baby Baby, Take it, Take it, love me, love me (x2)

Dayummmmm Yes ma'am wink wink wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

i think the video is mad sexy and the song is bad bad bad!!

kai i dont even listen to rihanna (yes i belive in the devil stuff!)

but this choone is irresistable!

i WONT LIE O, me too.
A lot is going on. . . . did you see Gaga/Beyonce's new video : TELEPHONE ?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2010
chick 2poor i dont think i can give u ma sista anymore cry cry

you are corrupting her mind!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 2:30am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

lolz

i think the video is mad sexy and the song is bad bad bad!!

kai i dont even listen to rihanna (yes i belive in the devil stuff!)

but this choone is irresistable!
if we talking 'bout 'choones' here yeah, her russian roulette beats this rude bwai thing hands down

gators i get the meaning of the song (would u believe me if  said otherwise?) but the actual video is meh, i mean i like the pop art thing going on it was cool, but the video's semi-goodness stops at the technicalities the video is meh at best
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

i WONT LIE O, me too.

no those are my two arch enemies at the moment!!

i mean i used to feel lady gaga small but i think beyonce has probably recruited her to the satanic cult now!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

i WONT LIE O, me too.
what's in telephone?
the end?
it reminded me of madonna's frozen
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:31am On Mar 13, 2010
bluespice:

if we talking 'bout 'choones' here yeah, [b]her russian roulette beats this rude bwai thing hands dow[/b]n

gators i get the meaning of the song (would u believe me if said otherwise?) but the actual video is meh, i mean i like the pop art thing going on it was cool, but the video's semi-goodness stops at the technicalities the video is meh at best

because my ex husband (Neyo) wrote it! grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 2:33am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

he's my second baby daddy cool
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

no those are my two arch enemies at the moment!!

i mean i used to feel lady gaga small but i think beyonce has probably recruited her to the satanic cult now!!
grin grin grin grin grin

@Bluespice
The video is long, but you gotta watch everything. . . .

It irks me. . . . I'm expecting a deeper meaning to it on youtube

ayettymama:

yes,he's mines now cool
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:35am On Mar 13, 2010
CHEI!!

so after i letf him for trey he did damage!!!

lolz

well me n trey are doin welll for those who wanna no

considerin leavin him soon!

too many groupies on his a.s.s!!

FL stop listenin to those people!! they are demonic jezebels implanting subliminal crap into kiddies mindz!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:36am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

chick 2poor i dont think i can give u ma sista anymore cry cry

you are corrupting her mind!!
Why nau? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 2:37am On Mar 13, 2010
How can you be over an hour late to lab. you kept us all waiting you goat.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:38am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

what da mess!!!!

What!!! I am so speechless right now. . . . you were wooing your exgirl back then?

I'm not sure what u mean, but we had been seeing each other for about a year, so we were pretty much together, but we were not technically in a relationship. But we pretty much were, as in she was at my house all the time, and even had keys to my place, i had keys to hers and a spare key to her car. She came over once and fell asleep early and I went to a bar down the street to drink. Met some girl in one of my classes there and we drank, got wasted, and were walking back home. .  she lived further down the street from me so we had to walk past my building. We were already fooling around and i couldn't go in my crib cause my ex was there, so I went in her car. Only thing is we were in the car for almost three hours and I had to keep starting the car and turning it off (to turn on the heat and warm it up, it was winter). My ex had woken up and noticed i wasn't around and apparently had been hearing the car turning on and off, and the music playing every time I opened the door to take a piss (my window was right above the parking spot. 2 floors up, but still right above). After a while she had started getting really suspicious and decided to go have a look. Long story short, I heard a loud bang on the window and i saw my "sweet" babe turn into a serial killer on the loose. it was not funny at all, as in noise, people looking out of their windows, The girl was scared for her life, I was too. (around 4:30am). Na police come cool everything down last last. Shayo na b.a.s.tar.d

It's funny now but that night no funny at all. Angry woman fit kill person o.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:39am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Why nau? embarassed embarassed embarassed

its wen she started wiv u she wanted to blow people ooo

she neva used to say that kan tin

i just think its best we give her to someone else!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 2:40am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

grin grin grin grin grin

@Bluespice
The video is long, but you gotta watch everything. . . .

It irks me. . . . I'm expecting a deeper meaning to it on youtube
yes,he's mines now cool
i saw it yesterday wink
i watched err thang, didnt see nothing remotely demonic in the video, shoot the only thing 'seemingly' spooky was the end when they were in white n black and that itself was reminiscent of madonna's frozen, bear in mind that that video was pure advert of popular culture staples - kill bill, mc donalds, how can u talk pop without a tribute to madonna? didnt u even see the jacket she wore when she took the first call reminiscent of MJ without the spikes
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

CHEI!!

so after i letf him for trey he did damage!!!

lolz

well me n trey are doin welll for those who wanna no

considerin leavin him soon!

too many groupies on his a.s.s!!

FL stop listenin to those people!! they are demonic jezebels implanting subliminal crap into kiddies mindz!!!

LOL I noticed that 95% of ekiti ppl are very spiritual lol

Krayola:

I'm not sure what u mean, but we had been seeing each other for about a year, so we were pretty much together, but we were not technically in a relationship. But we pretty much were, as in she was at my house all the time, and even had keys to my place, i had keys to hers and a spare key to her car. She came over once and fell asleep early and I went to a bar down the street to drink. Met some girl in one of my classes there and we drank, got wasted, and were walking back home. .  she lived further down the street from me so we had to walk past my building. We were already fooling around and i couldn't go in my crib cause my ex was there, so I went in her car. Only thing is we were in the car for almost three hours and I had to keep starting the car and turning it off (to turn on the heat and warm it up, it was winter). My ex had woken up and noticed i wasn't around and apparently had been hearing the car turning on and off, and the music playing every time I opened the door to take a piss (my window was right above the parking spot. 2 floors up, but still right above). After a while she had started getting really suspicious and decided to go have a look. Long story short, I heard a loud bang on the window and i saw my "sweet" babe turn into a serial killer on the loose. it was not funny at all, as in noise, people looking out of their windows, The girl was scared for her life, I was too. (around 4:30am). Na police come cool everything down last last. Shayo na b.a.s.tar.d

ah ahn. . . . thatz . . .  I dont know what to say sha.

If I was her, I'd have been deeply hurt sha.

Did she forgive you or was that the reason why she became an ex?

I can tell that you both trusted each other undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:43am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

its wen she started wiv u she wanted to blow people ooo

she neva used to say that kan tin

i just think its best we give her to someone else!!
Nah so we see am ooo grin.
Me sef wan blow her blom blom nau abi? undecided tongue

Krayola:

Ahn Ahn this is not Tales By Moonlight Nay? undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Did she forgive you or was that the reason why she became an ex?

I can tell that you both trusted each other undecided

haha.  . She has moved away for school. ,  but we're still very tight. Everything was cool by daylight . . . It was just that initial anger that was devastating
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 13, 2010
bluespice:

i saw it yesterday wink
i watched err thang, didnt see nothing remotely demonic in the video, shoot the only thing 'seemingly' spooky was the end when they were in white n black and that itself was reminiscent of madonna's frozen, bear in mind that that video was pure advert of popular culture staples - kill bill, mc donalds, how can u talk pop without a tribute to madonna? didnt u even see the jacket she wore when she took the first call reminiscent of MJ without the spikes

That video creeps me out, I tell you.

LOL Someone is going to evaluate it later on youtube, so make I no talk make I no sound stupid grin

@Ayetty
I stopped watching beyonce a while ago, but my curiosity peaked for that TELEPHONE video.

And I do not want chic2pimp nau, no fear tongue tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Ahn Ahn this is not Tales By Moonlight Nay? undecided

haha. Mehn. . . no be me ask nah. . . abi?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:45am On Mar 13, 2010
thats the point your not supposed to see anything demonic!!

FL

yes naa unno get pastors and evangelists for ur family??

me sef i be church warrior

no tell anybody oooo

if the catch me openin bar on nl lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:46am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha.  . She has moved away for school. ,  but we're still very tight. Everything was cool by daylight . . . It was just that initial anger that was devastating
You went to Chrisland School right? undecided
What Branch did you attend? undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha.  . She has moved away for school. ,   but we're still very tight. Everything was cool by daylight . . . It was just that initial anger that was devastating
Maybe its just me, but if I found you in a car frolicking another chic while we're seeing each other. . . . that would have been the end of it undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 2:46am On Mar 13, 2010
gators no!!!!!
many of those 'evaluation' videos are just a bunch of hogwash
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:47am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

You went to Chrisland School right? undecided
What Branch did you attend? undecided

Opebi. Primary school tho. ,
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:48am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Maybe its just me, but if I found you in a car frolicking another chic while we're seeing each other. . . . that would have been the end of it undecided

haha. Maybe I'm a great guy and not that disposable or replaceable. Maybe. It is a possibility, abi? grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

thats the point your not supposed to see anything demonic!!

FL

yes naa unno get pastors and evangelists for your family??

me sef i be church warrior

no tell anybody oooo

if the catch me openin bar on nl  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

rotflmao grin grin grin grin grin you're very funny sha.

Sheiii, when ayetty mama first came on NL . . . .how many of you can truthfully say they didnt fear her pulling their eyes out lipsrsealed sad

bluespice:

gators no!!!!!
many of those 'evaluation' videos are just a bunch of hogwash
you really think so?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

Opebi. Primary school tho. ,  
No kidding? shocked shocked
What year did you start and what year did you finish?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:49am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha. Maybe I'm a great guy and not that disposable or replaceable. Maybe. It is a possibility, abi?  grin
And that's the mistake men make. . . .
Abeg, with a snap of a finger, I can replace you cool cool cool
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 2:50am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

And that's the mistake men make. . . .
Abeg, with a snap of a finger, I can replace you cool cool cool

hehe. I trust u nah. . u be real peperempe
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 2:51am On Mar 13, 2010
lolz

i write the way i speak!

im a very 'passionate person' very blunt dont give a dayum

lolz- but im betta in person sha i sound scarier than i actually am online!!!

@op

maybe i should write an autobio??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.