Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued (52045 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

hehe. I trust u nah. . u be real peperempe
lol you're not serious

@ayetty
passionate. . . . lol everytime you type, I imagine you screaming your head off lol tongue
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 2:55am On Mar 13, 2010
@ KRAYOLA
From what class did you start Chrisland and did you finish primary 6
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2010
inu chic2pimp n bi mi seriously
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2010
I'm sowry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

No kidding? shocked shocked
What year did you start and what year did you finish?

haha. dunno the exact years. . I left in primary 2.  Thats a long long time ago. mid eighties tho. My mum had a falling out with the proprietress and shipped us all out, me and 3 of my sisters. Did u go there?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 3:01am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

lol you're not serious

@ayetty
passionate. . . . lol everytime you type, I imagine you screaming your head off lol tongue

lolz
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:02am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

@ KRAYOLA
From what class did you start Chrisland and did you finish primary 6

Nursery till like Primary 2. Probably halfway thru primary 2.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:03am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha. dunno the exact years. . I left in primary 2.  Thats a long long time ago. mid eighties tho. My mum had a falling out with the proprietress and shipped us all out, me and 3 of my sisters. Did u go there?
mid-eightes damn lol
how old are you? 35?
lol i know that me and chic2pimp went to primary in the mid 90s.

@chic2
all is forgiven dear
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:04am On Mar 13, 2010
haha. . .turnin 29 soon
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:05am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

Chrisland Family true and True.
Started at Reception and Finished In Primary 6( Was even the Head Boy).
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:06am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

mid-eightes damn lol
how old are you? 35?
lol i know that me and chic2pimp went to primary in the mid 90s.

@chic2
all is forgiven dear
Was about to say the same(his age) grin grin

I trust you not to hold any grudges kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:07am On Mar 13, 2010
haha. . I have lots of cousins that went to that school. Like TONNES. its like the school everyone went, but My mumsie no send that woman at all.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

Was about to say the same(his age) grin grin

I trust you not to hold any grudges kiss kiss
cant ever hold anything against you sweety kiss kiss kiss

Krayola:

haha. . .turnin 29 soon
ohh, you're just 2 years older than me tongue
I started school late sef
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 3:09am On Mar 13, 2010
kai everyone here is olda than me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 13, 2010
Does anyone remember a "Neighborhood Primary school" in Lagos?  Or sth like that, I know it has neighborhood in it undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:10am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

ohh, you're just 2 years older than me tongue

haha . I'm a naija boy thru and thru. U know i know better than disclosing accurate personal info on an internet forum. I'll make it close, but i'll never be exact  wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 3:11am On Mar 13, 2010
kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

FL na my auntie!!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

kai everyone here is olda than me  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
how old are you?

Krayola:

haha . I'm a naija boy thru and thru. U know i know better than disclosing accurate personal info on an internet forum. I'll make it close, but i'll never be exact  wink
Meaning you're actually wayy older than 29? lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 13, 2010
ayettymama:

kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

FL na my auntie!!!

Did I ask you to talk?
Go out and find koboko for me to beat you with angry
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha. . I have lots of cousins that went to that school. Like TONNES. its like the school everyone went, but My mumsie no send that woman at all.
For real? undecided
The 5 of us went to chrisland(I and my younger sis attended the Estate Branch and the older 3 attended Opebi branch).
And 3 of those 5 also attended Chrisland College.

FL Gators:

Does anyone remember a "Neighborhood Primary school" in Lagos?  Or sth like that, I know it has neighborhood in it undecided
What part of Lagos? undecided
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:17am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

cant ever hold anything against you sweety kiss kiss kiss

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you are making me Blush embarassed embarassed embarassed
That's why I loff you kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2010
All i know is "Lagos", didnt know there was a "part" of lagos till I came on NL undecided

chic2pimp:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww you are making me Blush embarassed embarassed embarassed
That's why I loff you kiss kiss kiss grin grin
Dont kiss me, dnt loff me
Just know me
lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2010
chic2pimp:

For real? undecided
The 5 of us went to chrisland(I and my younger sis attended the Estate Branch and the older 3 attended Opebi branch).
And 3 of those 5 also attended Chrisland College.
What part of Lagos? undecided

What year did u finish Chrisland college? Or u went to a different high school?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2010
FL Gators:

Meaning you're actually wayy older than 29? lol

haha. Maybe I'm in my early forties.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

haha. Maybe I'm in my early forties.

lol ewww, shouldnt there be a babymama bothering you at this time of the night? shocked

I believe that any man older than 35 should not be on NL chasing chics like chic2pimp
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:27am On Mar 13, 2010
haha. . I'm barely 30. Maybe even considerably less wink
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 13, 2010
I know you're younger smiley
Your voice sounds young
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 3:30am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

What year did u finish Chrisland college? Or u went to a different high school?
Nah the three older ones attended chrisland college.
Me and my younger sibling didn't. U.K came calling wink

FL Gators:

lol ewww, shouldnt there be a babymama bothering you at this time of the night? shocked

I believe that any man older than 35 should not be on NL chasing chics like chic2pimp
WAKA!!!!! angry angry grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:59am On Mar 13, 2010
@ Topic. My dilemna. Babysitting my nephew and niece, just put them to bed, and want to go outside to smoke that green stuff. But they're still awake and smart enough to figure out what i'm doing if I'm not on point. WHat to do?
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2010
I'm speechless!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 4:02am On Mar 13, 2010
hehehehehe

u need to quit while ur ahead!!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chic2pimp(m): 4:12am On Mar 13, 2010
Krayola:

@ Topic. My dilemna. Babysitting my nephew and niece, just put them to bed, and want to go outside to smoke that green stuff. But they're still awake and smart enough to figure out what i'm doing if I'm not on point. WHat to do?
Share it with them nau? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.