Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies (28746 Views)

Obaseki Hosts Jonathan, Blasts Oshiomhole (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2017
breakeven:

The only accusation zombie like you have against Jonathan is corruption. Remember he met colossal corruption, he tried his best to curb it and left for your hero buhari
to continue since he sang corruption fight to power, but from what we are seeing now its like corruption in jonathan government is a child play compared to now. 25 billion dollars!!!!. Chain!!!!.
I don't like discusing with unintelligent ipob village boy like you because you are irredeemable.
Jonathan lost election and most of you lost your brains. So i don't need to waste my time with someone whose mind is closed already. Whether you like it or not jonathan's regime was a colossal failure and proofs are all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nathdoug(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
See who is talking,a man that should be seeking for forgiveness is blasting others.

Shameless mr corruption.
you are an unrepented zombie...wake up from your slumber Dullard supporter
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by DrTims(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2017
You are right.
Oluwabusobomi:
How this old rogues deceived some gullible Nigerians into believing in their fake change mantra is what will continue to baffle me

APC is made up of heartless corrupt criminals led by the dullard of Daura

The zombie below need some upper cut
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
Booby88:
Anybody still supporting Buhari at this time (not to talk of canvassing for his second term) is a useless fellow just like the one above

cuming from a party that as failed us for lasting 16yrs,,a party that culd not even av a clear leardership face(ordinary party chairman) without court assist,, a party that is failing currently to act much needed opposition roles in the PRESENT 2 yr+ of apc burial b4 death adminstration.. comparing 2yrs to 16yrs ,,oga GEJ if 2yrs is many yrs .. cumma define 16yrs #show workings
anyone supporting a party that as fail this country for
bad 16yrs is jus a clone who think he/she is beta of than is slowpoke generation
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2017
smirn:

Don't mind the stupid man, how can you compare less than 3 years to 16 years.. This GEJ will ever remain clueless. How can he say the PDP for 16 years redeemed the power sector with how many Megawatts despite the huge amount spent on power within that period starting from the $12b by OBJ. It's a pity that some fools still come out here to applaud him. Whether PDP likes it or not, come 2019, they can never never win the election. When you accused APC for lies and propaganda I was expecting you to have listed them one after the other. This campaign approach of calling names will never take your failed party to anywhere, if you want to know ask your party men in Edo state.
someone must have been feeding our corrupt ex president lies.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by thundafire: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
See who is talking,a man that should be seeking for forgiveness is blasting others.

Shameless mr corruption.
shut up seeking forgiveness from u olodo
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Nathdoug:
you are an unrepented zombie...wake up from your slumber Dullard supporter
says another dull ipob boy.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by antyokya: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:

Shameless mr corruption.

your shameless sentiments will just kill you one day. Gej's worst act as the president is still better than pmb. Just stop this corruption stupidity. This administration is the worst in the history of the world. Nnpc, babachir, oke, bombing of idp, herdsmen o, etc. You people lack facts to attack gej so just shut your smelling solipsistic toilet of yours if you have no contributions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by musa234(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2017
In as much as I despised Jonathans government, buharis incompetency has proved me wrong. Apc government has been a total failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by nonsobaba: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
Ogogoro has taken control of Jonathan again.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
antyokya:

your shameless sentiments will just kill you one day. Gej's worst act as the president is still better than pmb. Just stop this corruption stupidity. This administration is the worst in the history of the world. Nnpc, babachir, oke, bombing of idp, herdsmen o, etc. You people lack facts to attack gej so just shut your smelling solipsistic toilet of yours if you have no contributions.
And yet another pained ipob zombie.
Their hatred for buhari is covering their eyes from seeing the failure of jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by omokab: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Booby88:
Anybody still supporting Buhari at this time (not to talk of canvassing for his second term) is a useless fellow just like the one above
Mr man if jonathan know that he did well for this country he should contest against buari in 20019 so that Nigerians can decide. Jonathan telling us that they did well in power sector is a complete nonsense. For how long they have have been spending billions of dollars on power sector without nothing to show for it? This government has generated over 7000mgw in the last two years and even you can testify to it that there is improvement in power supply recently. What have they done on construction of roads. How many roads were they able to construct for 16 year when they were ruling? What is there contribution on mining sector and corruption cases in nigeria? Jonathan is a disaster to this country but we Nigerians we are easily forgiving people's past. If not jonathan suppose to be stoned to death for all his atrocity he committed. If you have travel round this country and know the level of damages caused by pdp government you will know. And please try to travel around now and see the numbers of roads been constructed by by this present government.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
How this old rogues deceived some gullible Nigerians into believing in their fake change mantra is what will continue to baffle me

APC is made up of heartless corrupt criminals led by the dullard of Daura

The zombie below need some upper cut

Are you truly from Daura. I got questions for you o
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Osashalom: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:

Shameless mr corruption.

Shame on you zombies for life. Incurable sycophants and haters of truth like you, Buhari and apc (all promises canceled) should be the ones seeking for forgiveness. Wicked souls that came to destroy our country. Prepare for your retirement on or before 2019.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
ericsmith:

cuming from a party that as failed us for lasting 16yrs,,a party that culd not even av a clear leardership face(ordinary party chairman) without court assist,, a party that is failing currently to act much needed opposition roles in the PRESENT 2 yr+ of apc burial b4 death adminstration.. comparing 2yrs to 16yrs ,,oga GEJ if 2yrs is many yrs .. cumma define 16yrs #show workings
anyone supporting a party that as fail this country for
bad 16yrs is jus a clone who think he/she is beta of than is slowpoke generation
What you are failing to realize is these set of people in power where part of the 16 years, was Tinibu and fash not part of teh 16 years? does one need be the president to effect change among his/her people??.
The only way to go is remove tribal sentiments from politics then we are good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by musa234(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Word bro....we definitely can't get anywhere with tribalism, no one sees the bigger picture that APC and PDP are the same set of thieves, you criticize them, they label you Afonja Or Ipob.....
They are same bro. We are doomed in this country where tribalism and religious sentiment has become the order of the day

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
Osashalom:

Shame on you zombies for life. Incurable sycophants and haters of truth like you, Buhari and apc (all promises canceled) should be the ones seeking for forgiveness. Wicked souls that came to destroy our country. Prepare for your retirement on or before 2019.
shame on you ipob miscreant for supporting corruption, wicked people that want jonathan to continue inorder the destroy the country totally.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
omokab:
Mr man if jonathan know that he did well for this country he should contest against buari in 20019 so that Nigerians can decide. Jonathan telling us that they did well in power sector is a complete nonsense. For how long they have have been spending billions of dollars on power sector without nothing to show for it? This government has generated over 7000mgw in the last two years and even you can testify to it that there is improvement in power supply recently. What have they done on construction of roads. How many roads were they able to construct for 16 year when they were ruling? What is there contribution on mining sector and corruption cases in nigeria? Jonathan is a disaster to this country but we Nigerians we are easily forgiving people's past. If not jonathan suppose to be stoned to death for all his atrocity he committed. If you have travel round this country and know the level of damages caused by pdp government you will know. And please try to travel around now and see the numbers of roads been constructed by by this present government.
To be honest, the country was moving North then, now its moving south.yes they had their short comings but in all we where moving North i nto green Zone, Now we are in teh red zone, any idea howmuch we now owe with nothing to show for it?Power supply is near nothing as we speak.
What this FG would have done is to improve on waht the past FG was doing that was positive and work on reversing all the negatives. One initial clue I saw was the removal of the minister of Agric simply cos he was from teh PDP era,wrong move and loads.The APC have till date added no value to the governance of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by musa234(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=lailo post=61597156]Tell that to d gullibles.APC gov in less than 3 years has done more than PDP did in her 16 years rule.Just to mention a few.(1) TSA implementation than PDP had no gut to implement in 16 years was implemented in less than a year.(2) Military corruption investigation and prosecution than PDP had no gut in challenging was effected.(3)Bokoharam insurgency almost taking over 8 States in d north with a potential to spread to d south has been decimated and reduced to sambisa forest.(4) Nigeria Railway came back to life in less than 1 year of APC gov after PDP knocked it to comatose in 16 years bcs of corruption(5) International image boost:compare who was Jonathan and PDP and who is Buhari and APC at d international scene presently.For ineffectual buffoon to say APC has done NOTHING even in d face of these glaring evidences tells me why he failed and was been clueless. I hated gejs government but this government which I voted for,my entire kindred voted for, has not done anything for the common masses.. It's a shame that Apc have really let us down pdp=Apc
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
shame on you ipob miscreant for supporting corruption, wicked people that want jonathan to continue inorder the destroy the country totally.
If I may ask, what is better now,?
let me also tell you one big lie you are still suffering from.The subsidy removal.Did they truly removed it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by omokab: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
musa234:
In as much as I despised Jonathans government, buharis incompetency has proved me wrong. Apc government has been a total failure
pmb has never been a total failure. You can't compare sixteen years to two years. Likewise you can't compare 6 years of jonathan misrule to pmb of two year. Pmb have his own bad side but is still far better than jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by edoman2016: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2017
For those that will support PDP in 2019 election click like, while if you will still support APC in 2019 election click share.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by mediaspy: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigerians need not be told.The facts and reality are clear for all to see except some irredeemable zombies. undecided [/b]"In the power sector we did well to revive it, a state governor cruised our government, saying that any serious government should be able to fix the power within six months, today APC has been power for how many years? Fortunately, the then governor is in the APC Government as a Minister.”[b] grin cheesy cheesy Jonathan can deliver killer punch o.

Subtle and obvious killer punch �
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by dejibarbs: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Tanking God for given us buhari. God bless Nigeria. @bab$
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by degamemaster(m): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Wow I'm loving it as many have to realise that this man is the best president nigeria has ever had even though he has some flaws and also that when we, the igbos gave him all our votes, we truly calculated better than those who called us wailers and all sorts of name.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
omokab:
pmb has never been a total failure. You can't compare sixteen years to two years. Likewise you can't compare 6 years of jonathan misrule to pmb of two year. Pmb have his own bad side but is still far better than jonathan.
You are right but we can compare 2 years of GEJ to 2 years of PMB agree?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

If I may ask, what is better now,?
let me also tell you one big lie you are still suffering from.The subsidy removal.Did they truly removed it?
Incoherrent nonsense from a pained zombie jonathan supporter.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
contigiency:
Nigeria is such a sorry country if somebody like Jonathan can still be talking in this manner after supritending over the worst Democratic governance in terms of corruption and lack of vision. Well, after all we hail and party with looters who have looted our future. But its very unfortunate.

Ode n dis govt of $26 billion contract n 250million naira to clear grass is wat over 7trillion borrowed nothing n ur 2017 budget no trace of its implementation

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by sanpipita(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
omokab:

Buhari is a total failure, no Nigerian leader has failed more than buhari, he failed in 1984, he is failing again, whether we decide to tell the truth or lie about it, fact remains Buhari is a big error and a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
Incoherrent nonsense from a pained zombie jonathan supporter.
wel you still have not answered a simple question,if U checked, APC supporters are called Zombies, keep up you are losing touch.Secondly whatever PMB do doesn't affect me as my source of livelihood aint from there its frm the uk, I jst feel sorry for you lot who are suffering and smiling.
Simple question U cant answer same as PMB
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by billyG(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Gej & pdp shld return dia loot & apologise for 4givness b4 having d moral justification to contest?y is everything about returning 2 power?cnt dey remain as opposition & help democracy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Denies Ordering DSS To Arrest, Detain Okolie Over SIM / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.