Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies (28775 Views)

Obaseki Hosts Jonathan, Blasts Oshiomhole (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by amerlino(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
OGACLO:
Is there any lie greater than the FRESH AIR you promised and failed us?

If GEJ goes unpunished then I will stop believing karma's efficacy.
and wat about dis lie we are living under nw? Wat will u say about dis wonderful CHANGE we are experiencing nw. Karma has better things to attend to esp Buhari or Jubril
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
APC PDP are all one and d same. But GEJ said a serious govt should be able to fix power in 6 months. But he was in full power for 4 out of d nearly 6 years of his rule. But did he fox power? If yes there there should be nothing about power to fix. By d way, what was d price of oil then and now.

GEJ u are a big failure just like PMB.
Nigeria has failed and keeps failing. No hope even d Devil has more hope than Nigeria.
We can not continue to do same thing and expect a different outcome.
ahahah I can see the effect of this FG on you, E nor easy but let me help you
FASHOLA was the one who said * A serious govt can fix the power problem in 6 months and that its not rocket science*
Did you not have TV then? So GEJ is reminding us 6 months was over long time ago and that all of a sudden it has became rocket science.
Also I remember a PMB saying *What is BH*

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by amerlino(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

I just hope GEJ is starting what he can finish, we don't want to hear someone shouting that they are after his wife and family.

GEJ can mis yan for Africa sha grin
can u compare life under GEJ and life under Buhari or Jubril? Can answer dat question honestly if u dont have any atom of lie mohammed spirit in u?
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nigeriadondie: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

ahahah I can see the effect of this FG on you, E nor easy but let me help you
FASHOLA was the one who said * A serious govt can fix the power problem in 6 months and that its not rocket science*
Did you not have TV then? So GEJ is reminding us 6 months was over long time ago and that all of a sudden it has became rocket science.
Also I remember a PMB saying *What is BH*
Well d effect of the country on me was to move out of that doomed country for good and forever.
Don’t get me wrong, I know that a serious country can at least do a lot to revamp it power. What I am only saying is that PDP APC, GEJ, PMB all have failed Nigeria and Nigerians and that is y d nation is doomed far beyond redemption.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by ivandragon: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

GEJ should then prove that his Phd is no fuss by presenting facts and figures when he is addressing national issues rather than his beer parlor childish rants of attacking personalities and blaming others for his failures.

You know what? with his Phd he crumbled the PDP and made the once touted largest party in Africa a shadow of itself.

prove his PhD to who?

he proudly bears the title.

at least, he is better than the one that has questions over his secondary sch. cert. the one who signs a document that has his own name spelt wrongly on it; the one who doesn't know the name of the country he visited a few days prior; one who doesn't know the name of his host... I could go on & on... but I trust you get the gist...

on blaming others for 'their own' failures, who doesn't better than this present government?
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Well d effect of the country on me was to move out of that doomed country for good and forever.
Don’t get me wrong, I know that a serious country can at least do a lot to revamp it power. What I am only saying is that PDP APC, GEJ, PMB all have failed Nigeria and Nigerians and that is y d nation is doomed far beyond redemption.
This is correct, however the only way 4ward is for each region to look after itself and pay taxes to the FG as in the case of the US
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by belindar: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
In the power sector, we did well to revive it. A State governor attacked our government, saying that any serious government should be able to fix the power challenge within six months. Today, APC has been in power for how many years now? Fortunately the then governor is in the APC Government as a Minister,” he said, fighting a bout of laughter.

That’s exactly what the Stupid Fashola said when he was governor of Lagos State. Fast forward the same Fashola is Minister handling it now but nothing to show for it. He has come back to eat his vomit. It is very easy to criticize. Deceitful APC govt.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by iriakanns(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
AM STILL SEARCHING FOR ONE MOMOH FROM EDO STATE THAT SAID NIGERIANS SHOULD STONE HIM IF BUHARI DOESNT PERFORM,IF I CATCH DAT MAN EHHHHN! SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THIS GOVT BUHARI HAS FAILED VIRTUALLY IN EVERY SECTORS, EVEN THE "ODA ROOM" HE BOASTED OF...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by godox2(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Booby88:
Anybody still supporting Buhari at this time (not to talk of canvassing for his second term) is a useless fellow just like the one above

STOP!!!! WE WILL NOT TAKE IT (in Orubebe's version)
BUHARI TILL 2023!!!
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Ahmeduana(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Beress:
grin grin
Sarrki HungerBAD Gberra Omenka Passingshot NgeneUkwune Omenkalives Nextprince Dropshot
ARE THEY STILL EXISTING?
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Splashme: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Booby88:
Anybody still supporting Buhari at this time (not to talk of canvassing for his second term) is a useless fellow just like the one above
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Realist2: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well said,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Realist2: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well said...... Goodluck has always predicted the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by nurusystem(m): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
obindomanya:
but u dropped such a beautiful stuff .methinks there r better ways of expressing ur exasperation

Mr stealing is not corruption in PDP
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by nurusystem(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Eyin PDP you will be defeated again 2019
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by truthstands11: 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=KunkAcid post=61588856] shocked

God bless GEJ!

His leadership was that of love and not hate nor fear.

The finest president in the history of Nigeria's democracy.

Up up GEJ !!!
Down down PMB!!!![/quote

The finest president in the history of Nigeria's democracy. You just nailed it. Jonathan, a man of peace and very humble. Worked for the abokis more than any of their brothers who has been president. Yet bigotry did not allow them to see the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by deebrain(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
PDP was bad

APC is a disaster
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Goke7: 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
amerlino:
can u compare life under GEJ and life under Buhari or Jubril? Can answer dat question honestly if u dont have any atom of lie mohammed spirit in u?

my guy no difference, I work in apapa, what I suffer everyday going to work is still the same thing am suffering now, I still buy fuel to power my gen at home as I was doing same under GEJ. My take home per month still can't take me home now as it was under GEJ.

You guys should stop spreading the lies that life was better under GEJ. Our economy has always been in shambles since the time of shagari.

We all await the messiah that will take us out of the doldrums unless you want to lie here that GEJ was the messiah
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Neyomickey1: 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
In as much there is element of truth in what he said but their won't have been any need for APC or their change mantra, if not the way he mismanaged power. The level of corruption and impunity that prevailed during his regime made us gullibly follow APC.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
He think we have forgiven him Mr corruption
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by excel101(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
And you are ignorant, naive and a verry shallow minded fellow for supporting a man that handled the affairs of this country verry poorly.
So the DULLARD was better? PMB that accused all Nigerians of being corrupt, has he restored power, is he really fighting Corruption and many other flaws. He's tagged to be a monumental failure.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by excel101(m): 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oblang:
See this drunkard...
That's the worst you can call him, but PMB is a total failure, incompetent, sickler, directionless, Dullard, he doesn't even understands English Language. They always interprets English to him before he responds, to national& international issues.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Oblang(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
excel101:
That's the worst you can call him, but PMB is a total failure, incompetent, sickler, directionless, Dullard, he doesn't even understands English Language. They always interprets English to him before he responds, to national& international issues.

OK u don try.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Rexnegro(m): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
only the ignorant And Hungry ones will still support pdp...give apc 16years too to rule after then You can then throw Your jabs at Them be it + or - ones. for now let pdp go And die.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
Keneking:
APC is more useless than PDP
Pls never again should u compare darkness n light.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Prinztong(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
PeterObi2019:
APC is the most useless party in the history of Nigeria and mankind
You talk real truth Bros
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Lumig: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC=PDP. OUR POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL SO FAR DOING ONE THING, TO DECEIVE THE PEOPLE WITH PARTY NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS-APC, PDP, AGD AND ALL THESE NONSENSE. THEY KNOW THE MORE DIVIDED WE ARE AS PEOPLE, THE MORE WEAK OUR FIGHT WOULD BE AGAINST OPPRESSION, BAD GOVERNANCE. #MY-PEOPLE-WAKE-UP
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Lumig: 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC=PDP. OUR POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL SO FAR DOING ONE THING, TO DECEIVE/DIVIDE THE PEOPLE WITH PARTY NAMES AND AFFILIATIONS-APC, PDP, AGD AND ALL THESE NONSENSE. THEY KNOW THE MORE DIVIDED WE ARE AS PEOPLE, THE MORE WEAK OUR FIGHT WOULD BE AGAINST OPPRESSION, BAD GOVERNANCE. #MY-PEOPLE-WAKE-UP
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Boss: Remind me again, who is goodluck Jonathan?
PA:The one who lost the 2015 general elections sir!!,
Boss: What a pity, loser ni?
PA: yes sir!! kpele

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by planetzoom: 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jonathan and Killer punchs be like 5&6
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by khalilullaah(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
I agree APC has failed to meet up with its campaign promises ,but when the criticism is coming from a party that instituted corruption and made it a statutory duty to always feed Nigerians with lies of all is well. Haba,this kind of lie can't fly na.

You can only tell that to gullible people not me.
No sensible Nigeria will think it is better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / IPOB Member Who Was Shot By Soldiers Flown Abroad For Treatment. Photos / Kano PDP Members Protest, Burn Secondus' Posters For Making Kwankwaso Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.