Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies (28747 Views)

Obaseki Hosts Jonathan, Blasts Oshiomhole (Photo) / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by sanpipita(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
Incoherrent nonsense from a pained zombie jonathan supporter.

If you can't say anything better just shut up and stop embarrassing yourself, use facts to counter whatever he says, I know most of you APC supporters are touts and lowlifes but atleast try be civil in a public forum and counter facts with facts

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by sanpipita(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
billyG:
Gej & pdp shld return dia loot & apologise for 4givness b4 having d moral justification to contest?y is everything about returning 2 power?cnt dey remain as opposition & help democracy?

Did Buhari apologize over 1984? did he apologize for way him and abacha looted Nigeria, nobody has the moral compass when it comes to Nigerian politics, its all about power

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 11:06am On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

wel you still have not answered a simple question,if U checked, APC supporters are called Zombies, keep up you are losing touch.Secondly whatever PMB do doesn't affect me as my source of livelihood aint from there its frm the uk, I jst feel sorry for you lot who are suffering and smiling.
Simple question U cant answer same as PMB
what is this one trying to say nowsad
your post indeed indicates you are from one village in ABIA, stop deceiving yourself that you are working in UK.
Have you ever been to the airport beforecheesy
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by eziokwubundunuwa: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
All these rants are useless because Buhari is surely winning again 2019. APC is better than PDP in all ramifications.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by AceRoyal: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
odehaj:
Gej, listen to yourself. If you were close by I would have pounced on you. In a sane society you should be in exile or better still cover your ugly face in shame!
Has anyone in his administration been convicted and jailed for corruption?

Just a simple question, dont reply with hate or insults.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
APC All political corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by nonsobaba: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeria will never make a mistake like Jonathan again. A clown who was proudly defending his senile assertion that 'STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION!'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by omokab: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

What you are failing to realize is these set of people in power where part of the 16 years, was Tinibu and fash not part of teh 16 years? does one need be the president to effect change among his/her people??.
The only way to go is remove tribal sentiments from politics then we are good to go.
this is one of those things We are saying. Would you compare bola, and Fashola achievement in 16 years to pdp achievement despite the fact that obasanjo and jonathan were the presidents and bola and fash were the governors. I know the position of president is large compare to the governor but you aske
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by zoedew: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2017
Laughable remarks coming from a man who should bury his head in shame for Passing Over Opportunities Regularly to apply himself diligently to govern himself and others correctly and with focus. I’m not a partisan politician and do not speak from the perspective of one.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by chrisxxx(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2017
Booby88:
Anybody still supporting Buhari at this time (not to talk of canvassing for his second term) is a useless fellow just like the one above
The only way for Buhari not to win is to adopt UN veto vote where one sane vote against Buhari is equal to ten thousand insane votes given to him by his 12 million Almajiris scattered all over his 12 core northern states. As it stands today Buahari already has 12 million votes intact from the Almajiris. He only needed few votes from his political appointees from south and north to retain power. It is just unfortunate but this is the truth.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
what is this one trying to say nowsad
your post indeed indicates you are from one village in ABIA, stop deceiving yourself that you are working in UK.
Have you ever been to the airport beforecheesy
Fortunately for me yes I do, and sad to disappoint you, Im not IGBO, some of you miscreants from the brown roof think once you are not Hausa or yoruba you are definitely IGBO, nah una type dey score 3/100 for geography, a small peep into my previous post would have given you a clear indication of where Im from.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by lailo: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=musa234 post=61597998][/quote]
u also repeated NOTHING has been done. Perhaps those things I listed earlier are for d elites alone.Primary school students who are being fed every afternoon are also d elite children?And may be d 100 of thousands of N-Power beneficiaries are also d elites?There are various recruitments going on within gov circles mostly in all ministries where to large extent in d history due process are being followed.May be all these ones too are for d elites.I feel disappointed when people open mouth and say NOTHING has been done.It is better u say ur expectations have not been met than to say NOTHING absolutely has been done.Fear God.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Halo22: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
I don't know what Sambo is doing behind him, after joining his northern brothers to sabotage PDP in 2015. We don't want him. He should go back to his almajiri brothers.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
See who is talking,a man that should be seeking for forgiveness is blasting others.

Shameless mr corruption.
Eyaaa, sorry o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by ivandragon: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Goke7:

even with his PhD, I doubt GEJ can. The man is not that brilliant, his statements most of the time stirs more controversies and worse of all, he is not a thoroughbred politician. He should allow his media aide do more of the talking for him. They can present the facts and figures for him. GEJ should talk less and be more involved in under G moves. Even IBB allows his media aides to do more of the talking for him. Only obj seems to know how to articulate issues that well but still baba still de mis yan. folks like tinubu even allows his media team to do the talking. GEJ need to start behaving properly like a true elder statesman if not he will continue to be mocked. Politics in Nigeria is reckless and it takes tact and wits to maneuver and not look thuggish and weird driven like the likes of fayose and ffk.

on the contrary, GEJ is far more refined than PMB.

people who belittle personal achievements are those who are jealous. GEJ has his PhD & that's that. its his personal achievement.

you keep mentioning reckless people in PDP, so those in APC are not reckless?

PMB's 'regime' is recklessly arrogant & that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Jolar101:
Eyaaa, sorry o.
this small small pikin sef.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Fortunately for me yes I do, and sad to disappoint you, Im not IGBO, some of you miscreants from the brown roof think once you are not Hausa or yoruba you are definitely IGBO, nah una type dey score 3/100 for geography, a small peep into my previous post would have given you a clear indication of where Im from.
villager stop lying to yourselfcheesy
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Biety: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2017
zoedew:
Laughable remarks coming from a man who should bury his head in shame for Passing Over Opportunities Regularly to apply himself diligently to govern himself and others correctly and with focus. I’m not a partisan politician and do not speak from the perspective of one.
love this.

their problem is they just want everybody to be hating on the present regime.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
villager stop lying to yourselfcheesy
Oboi see wetin Hunger cause,the suffering is real

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
love this.

their problem is they just want everybody to be hating on the present regime.
ZB

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Goke7: 12:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
ivandragon:

on the contrary, GEJ is far more refined than PMB.

people who belittle personal achievements are those who are jealous. GEJ has his PhD & that's that. its his personal achievement.

you keep mentioning reckless people in PDP, so those in APC are not reckless?

PMB's 'regime' is recklessly arrogant & that's a fact.

GEJ should then prove that his Phd is no fuss by presenting facts and figures when he is addressing national issues rather than his beer parlor childish rants of attacking personalities and blaming others for his failures.

You know what? with his Phd he crumbled the PDP and made the once touted largest party in Africa a shadow of itself.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Charly68: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
If APC got master degree in lying ,PDP will be awarded Professor Emeritus in lying ..Got loan for Boko Haram war but spent it on their personal election ..who is fooling who here..I beg Dr .Jonathan should go and rest his head in Otuoke and leave us alone..in fact I would have Mama Patience to be doing the talking because that Mama sabi politics pass my Doctor.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
erico2k2:

What you are failing to realize is these set of people in power where part of the 16 years, was Tinibu and fash not part of teh 16 years? does one need be the president to effect change among his/her people??.
The only way to go is remove tribal sentiments from politics then we are good to go.

GUD ,,tinubu n fashola left office with standing oviation in lagos,,graced wit 2terms each ,,pacesetters... today tinubu is a national Godfather ...just because of some legacy he built,,ambode is coming .
political sentiments,,tell that to the Igbos/east ... pdp used it as there major campaign tool, till date ffk stil
uses it upon failures ..
buhari/osibanjo wasnt part of 16yrs i guess !.... this administration blongs to them ...
wats left to explore in a wife of 16yrs by the way ... check tins fall apart
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Edu3Again: 12:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Paperwhite:
I'm telling you dear.That APC jazz nah helele.
Na u hit the nail for head, dem jazz 9ja people.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by adetayo234: 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Biety:
See who is talking,a man that should be seeking for forgiveness is blasting others.

Shameless mr corruption.

If Jonathan should be seeking for forgiveness, then Buhari should resign and lock himself in a prison without trial, because Buhari's 2 years is worse than Jonathan's 5 years.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
ericsmith:

GUD ,,tinubu n fashola left office with standing oviation in lagos,,graced wit 2terms each ,,pacesetters... today tinubu is a national Godfather ...just because of some legacy he built,,ambode is coming .
political sentiments,,tell that to the Igbos/east ... pdp used it as there major campaign tool, till date ffk stil
uses it upon failures ..
buhari/osibanjo wasnt part of 16yrs i guess !.... this administration blongs to them ...
wats left to explore in a wife of 16yrs by the way ... check tins fall apart
So technicaly the people of Lagos state have nothing to complain about then if all is well.you are comparing states to a president, that was not my destination of argument, rather FG.I dont know how old you was in 1984, but I was Old enough to know that regime killed Nigeria and guess who was the president then!
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by erico2k2(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Charly68:
If APC got master degree in lying ,PDP will be awarded Professor Emeritus in lying ..Got loan for Boko Haram war but spent it on their personal election ..who is fooling who here..I beg Dr .Jonathan should go and rest his head in Otuoke and leave us alone..in fact I would have Mama Patience to be doing the talking because that Mama sabi politics pass my Doctor.
If the loans where spent on Election, so why are they saying Maduekwe looted money for re election of GEJ??
Talking about Money for election, waht have you got to say about Amaechi who was the bank of APC?.You cant win with Politicians, they all same same!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by blackhinstan: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Keneking:
APC is more useless than PDP

i agree with you
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by josephelvis: 12:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
GEJ, the most useless president ever. The manager of looting
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by Nigeriadondie: 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
APC PDP are all one and d same. But GEJ said a serious govt should be able to fix power in 6 months. But he was in full power for 4 out of d nearly 6 years of his rule. But did he fox power? If yes there there should be nothing about power to fix. By d way, what was d price of oil then and now.

GEJ u are a big failure just like PMB.
Nigeria has failed and keeps failing. No hope even d Devil has more hope than Nigeria.
We can not continue to do same thing and expect a different outcome.
Re: Jonathan Blasts APC Govt Again, Says APC Govt Full Of Lies by ogascomax: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
OZAOEKPE:
Uncle Gbawe
It has affected them (the change), they no longer have Mb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari With Emir Sanusi / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.