Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (44230 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by michlins(m): 8:05am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:

Election will not be done on nairaland, you can stay here wailing while obiano gets reelected in nothing but landslide
how many of the paid agents are going to make it landslide victory for him. With ipob saying elections in the rural areas which is where he hopes to get the votes from, what is his fate?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by KingsleyCEO: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Even this lie is too much na... well na airport we wan chop?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by luvinhubby(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2017
michlins:
we ain't gonna give him four more years to waste. I don't support any aspirant right now but Obiano will definitely leave. All you paid agents aren't enough to save him

Keep quiet, Obiano's 2nd term is a done deal, deal with.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by lordraiden(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2017
My annoyance is that they will go and call Chinese ppl buh we have great ppl that can do it here after they will build smtin that will spoil nxt year

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Gozbrown(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Apga, backward ever
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Oh they have not even started?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by luvinhubby(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
michlins:
how many of the paid agents are going to make it landslide victory for him. With ipob saying elections in the rural areas which is where he hopes to get the votes from, what is his fate?

Which IPOB and for which rural area?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by buzorcharles(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2017
What's the location of this said airport
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bestview: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
Globemoney where are you?

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by lordraiden(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2017
My annoyance is that they will go and call Chinese ppl buh we have great ppl that can do it here after they will build smtin that will spoil nxt year
Nice development shaaa

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Veeflow(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2017
globemoney:
"Peter Obi is comparing his 8 years in office with my 3½ in office. Let him wait until I complete 8 years as a Governor. He will be shocked by my performance." — Governor Willie Obiano
grin grin he will use signboard to Cux more accidents abi. Cux this things do block my view
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Obidikefidelis(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2017
In whch part of Anambra is this Airport located ?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by judgedredd22(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2017
9japrof:
Every state wants to own an airport, the one million dollar question should be, would it be viable or just another elephant project

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Inner and outer outlook of the airport city.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2017
Obidikefidelis:
In whch part of Anambra is this Airport located ?

Umuleri
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by ignatiusez: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Umuleri, you can go and confirm it.

Why don't you update us with onsite pictures? Why 3D?
Liars and propaganda government!

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by skedman(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2017
I thought they were fighting the government for marginaisation which implies good road,housing ,good transport system,education,agriculture and so on . What value will airport add to the poor masses .they have started marginalising themselves . What a governor .
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2017
ignatiusez:

Why don't you update us with onsite pictures? Why 3D?

Work is already ongoing at the Umuleri site. I will bring site pictures as soon as I get there.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by BigIyanga: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2017
3D pictures = film trick/hologram/not real.
Actual building= a million times better
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Enugupikin: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2017
dreamers...dream on...chest beating for nothing...yes u can say I'm jealous but Enugu has an international airport... lol
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by kenebenedicts: 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Pictures or.....
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by majamajic(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

on the project 3D.... I can see Awka International Airport. so they don't know the location of the project they are doing ?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by kenebenedicts: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

Work is already ongoing at the Umuleri site. I will bring site pictures as soon as I get there.

Oga anyi give us pictures
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2017
lordraiden:

in terms of construction and manufacturing. .China is one of the best. It all depends on what and the quality u want from them.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Proffdada: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2017
We all know how jonathan spent 9 billion for 2nd niger bridge schematics grin

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by martinif: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2017
when elections will be held in Anambra State in the future, It will not be won on the social media platforms, our people residing in Anambra will not depend on newspaper publications to vote. the government of the day must be able to show the 177 communities in Anambra what he has done for they to gain their votes.but for now NO ELECTIONS IN ANAMBRA STATE PERIOD.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by ignatiusez: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Obierika(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

The project is already ongoing as we speak. I am just displaying the 3-D because people have not seen it before now.

Pls show us live pictures of the project site and stop trying to bamboozle us with 3D drawings!
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Wither Nnewi and Awka mall started by Peter Obi? Wither Agulu lake resort?
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Angelparadise: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2017
bestview:

Chinese has so much money to invest in Africa right now. They are investing in aviation, energy all over Africa.
Secretly they are more on exploitation than investing and only the wise can see that.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bedfordking: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2017
it is not today we have been seeing 3 D pictures . so until its completed I remain silent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.