Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (44229 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bestview: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Stark dirty illiterate. Illiteracy is written in every sentence you make. Your father should be chained and shot for giving birth to an acute incurable illiterate like you. I spit on you and your entire family members. cheesy

[s]
rigarmortis:

and your father should have dutifully w4nked you into the nearest pit latrine, or used a condom, to prevent gracing the world with your unfortunate, calamitous existence.
look into a mirror, the person you see there is a stark illiterate.
[/s]
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by brightlinse(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
My question is,If Gov Obiano want to build airport in Anambra state. why didn't he start it in his first tenure. so he can ask us to vote him back to complete it,why showing us 3-D Obiano is a Failure.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by tk4rd: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Ongoing at what location Sir?
Umuleri (Umueri).. After Nteje
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by ignatiusez: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2017
bestview:
Hopeless bitter illiterate. You are not even from Anambra, why then are you worried over what we consider a priority? cheesy

Why are you more interested in what Anambra needs than what your useless state need? Your illiteracy is such that you should be drowned to put an end to your infectious dumbness and crude illiteracy. cheesy

Anambra airport city is already ongoing, so the best you could do now is to kill yourself because you cannot stop a moving train.

[s][/s]

We are waiting! It's so unfortunate that this government has become so desperate and rudderless all in a bid to stay for another 4years in Awka even though they sincerely do not have much achievements to show. I had so much belief in Obiano about 4years ago judging by his exposure in the corporate world but alas, I have been hood winked! I can only wish him the best but I wish he had concrete achievements on ground, which Wolff have given him a landslide victory but greed, pettiness, non performance, lack of foresight and vision has robbed him of a golden opportunity to write his name in the history hall of fame of Anambra greatest leaders. Anambra is not where you bandy 3D pictures and numerous MOUs to deceive the electorate, we are too sophisticated for such nonsense. None of his e warriors have come out to highlight his achievements in fours years, all they do is insult, cyber bully genuine and objective comments. Tell us what Obiano has done in 4years to deserve another 4years: roads, hospitals, electricity, schools, markets, water schemes, etc
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by NkiruP(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Anambra team led by the SSG at the headquarters of Chinese Aviation and design Institute in China.

I hope it's real this time around because this Anambra Airport talk has been a subject of debate for so long. Hope it's not for the forthcoming election campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B / Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.