Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D (44226 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Work On Anambra International Airport City Project Enters Second Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Reference(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2017
I still insist intercity rail links remain the best way the transport sector can help grow the economy. Presently the high cost of transport makes our economy uncompetitive for production, consumption, imports and exports. If you had medium speed cargo trains and high speed passenger trains then it doesn't matter where airports are located and the technology to build and operate rail systems are far less demanding than air transport which is proven over the years has little economic momentum of its own. Nigerians are clearly not strategic thinkers by nature. Very few know how things actually work in developed societies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Spykey: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Bagehot:

Which comes first - the chicken or the egg?
this is a long term thing so,basically that principle doesn't work here
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Spykey: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Reference:
I still insist intercity rail links remain the best way the transport sector can help grow the economy. Presently the high cost of transport makes our economy uncompetitive for production, consumption, imports and exports. If you had medium speed cargo trains and high speed passenger trains then it doesn't matter where airports are located and the technology to build and operate rail systems are far less demanding than air transport which is proven over the years has little economic momentum of its own. Nigerians are clearly not strategic thinkers by nature. Very few know how things actually work in developed societies.
this is mainly for local business, don't tell me you'll rather use rail cargo to transport goods down to Lagos for export?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
Political propaganda
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by aalangel(f): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
When Ekenedilichukwu and co lose their grip and hold....
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Preciousnelly19: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2017
I seriously dont know why we cant appreciate the good thought of the Governor. You dont expext him to carry out a lot of projects at the same time. Its better to take it one after the other than starting up a lot of project without completing them.
Good Job my able Governor. This is the type of leader Anambra needs for innovation of New projects for the growth of the state. Am sure it will turn out to be the best in Nigeria.
Willie till 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Obelenwajesu: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2017
we are not kids to be deceived by mere 3D Willie out!!! Ezeemo in!!!
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Ifeomaokafor24: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2017
All of you saying its a cheap propaganda.. How many past government has ever thought of this let alone map it out as a plan?? Answer yourselves! In 3years plus, he had other plans that were of utmost priority so he followed them up. Now he has another goal, why not give him a chance to achieve it, rather than badmouthing.. Gov. Obiano deserves another term!! Anambra people make a wise choice than falling into wrong hands!!

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by rigarmortis: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2017
bestview:
Your comment is useless. Only Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Kano, [b]Delta [/b]needs airport in Nigeria. Once Anambra completes it's own airport, all those mushroom airports shall close with the exception of Lagos and Rivers.

[s][/s]

you said my comment is useless and then ended up agreeing that there are many mushroom airports instead of railways to connect cities and link cities with hinterlands.

that betrays your daftness.

you also agree that delta needs an airport, well there is one in asaba, then think again, if you can use your brain, which i doubt, what is the distance of the proposed airport to commercial cities in anambra, the cities are, onitsha, which is a shouting distance from asaba, infact its trekable, then nnewi, axis. why not connect these regions by rail.

i was only making an observation, i didnt force or governor not to construct his airport.

so why you useless comment.

is it my fault your wife didnt give you head?.................provide food for the family first and see if things wont change.

guy,,.......infact your existence is useless, just jump off a cliff and die.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by IgwePeace: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
This is a good move by our Governor, building the best airport in Nigeria will make anambra a center of attraction in Nigeria, most airlines would like to make there their main base of operations. Of course enough revenue will also be generated with this.
Employment index will also increase, I'm sure this will create more than 2,000 jobs for anambra people.
One good term deserves another. Let's give him time to finish this wonderful vision. It will benefit both the rich and the poor masses of my state.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by aguofiachris: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
This is indeed a good start and a good initiative. How many Governors in South East will initiate such a project? Whether it is completed or not, I admire the courage and enjoy the fact that he started in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bestview: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Hopeless bitter illiterate. You are not even from Anambra, why then are you worried over what we consider a priority? cheesy

Why are you more interested in what Anambra needs than what your useless state need? Your illiteracy is such that you should be drowned to put an end to your infectious dumbness and crude illiteracy. cheesy

Anambra airport city is already ongoing, so the best you could do now is to kill yourself because you cannot stop a moving train.

[s]
rigarmortis:

you said my comment is useless and then ended up agreeing that there are many mushroom airports instead of railways to connect cities and link cities with hinterlands.
that betrays your daftness.
you also agree that delta needs an airport, well there is one in asaba, then think again, if you can use your brain, which i doubt, what is the distance of the proposed airport to commercial cities in anambra, the cities are, onitsha, which is a shouting distance from asaba, infact its trekable, then nnewi, axis. why not connect these regions by rail.
i was only making an observation, i didnt force or governor not to construct his airport.
so why you useless commenis it my fault your wife didnt give you head?.................provide food for the family first and see if things wont change.
gu
[/s]
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bestview: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
Ifeomaokafor24:
All of you saying its a cheap propaganda.. How many past government has ever thought of this let alone map it out as a plan?? Answer yourselves! In 3years plus, he had other plans that were of outmost priority so he followed them up. Now he has another goal, why not give him a chance to achieve it, rather than badmouthing.. Gov. Obiano deserves another term!! Anambra people make a wise choice than falling into wrong hands!!

Most of the people against the project are just intimidated by the giant stride and not that they mean well. They are the same people that will cheer the news had it been sited in their states. They are just envious lots. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by bestview: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
Most of these rats here knows this but they are just bitter and envious over this singular project that will consolidate the place of Anambra on the world map.

IgwePeace:
This is a good move by our Governor, building the best airport in Nigeria will make anambra a center of attraction in Nigeria, most airlines would like to make there their main base of operations. Of course enough revenue will also be generated with this.
Employment index will also increase, I'm sure this will create more than 2,000 jobs for anambra people.
One good term deserves another. Let's give him time to finish this wonderful vision. It will benefit both the rich and the poor masses of my state.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by zaza2017: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Very cheap propaganda for campaign. He should have at least laid the foundation. Anambra people are too smart to be shown a project on paper. undecided
lets support our Governor, this is how Imo people ended up with APC, we are not going to make the same mistake.... willie is working
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Joshuanwafor234: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2017
izombie:
Until it is completed i have nothing to say. No be for naija again
Willie obiano should be commended for what he is doing not condemned. He will complete it and God- willing, it will be open before his tenure ends.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Ifeomaokafor24: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Very cheap propaganda for campaign. He should have at least laid the foundation. Anambra people are too smart to be shown a project on paper. undecided
What if he has?? Will you stay in your house and know? Anambra people are smart, yes! and am sure they know when to support 'real' instead of fraudulent acts who have never tasted power before and are promising heaven and earth.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Joshuanwafor234: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Ongoing at what location Sir?
Umuleri.. work is ongoing now.
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by pa6472011: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
the project will soon be completed within the first year of his second term in government at Umuleri,
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by chiste1: 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
pa6472011:
the project will soon be completed within the first year of his second term in government at Umuleri,

Personally, constructing the airport is not really the main issue but MAINTENANCE,MAINTENANCE,MAINTENANCE.
Nice job Obiano...
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Joshuanwafor234: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
Format for second term.
What about the new face that he gave agriculture in anambra, the export of agricultural product which anambra is now number one in Nigeria. Is that also a format for second term? CommeND willie obiano. He deserves a second term
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by zaza2017: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Obelenwajesu:
we are not kids to be deceived by mere 3D
Willie out!!! Ezeemo in!!!
my brother all good things start from a vision.... or do u prefer statues like the one Apc government is doing in IMO
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
chiste1:

Personally, constructing the airport is not really the main issue but MAINTENANCE,MAINTENANCE,MAINTENANCE.
Nice job Obiano...

The project is being developed on build-operate-manage-transfer(BOMT). Issue of management and maintenance has been taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by metroid(m): 11:03am On Oct 20, 2017
I would have been very overjoyed but I sadly remembered that Nigeria lacks maintaince culture.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Joshuanwafor234: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2017
michlins:
we ain't gonna give him four more years to waste. I don't support any aspirant right now but Obiano will definitely leave. All you paid agents aren't enough to save him
Obiano still remains the only qualified candidate for the anambra people in this election. All the others are either mentally incapable, looters or former cultists that wants to derail the good fortunes that the anambra people are enjoying under willie obiano. Vote religious by voting willie obiano. Sai willie.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by Joshuanwafor234: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
buzorcharles:
What's the location of this said airport
Umuleri sir.. work is ongoing and insha Allah the airport will be delivered to anambra people in no distant time

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
The Airport city location.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by chiste1: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2017
AmericanQuarter:

The project is being developed on build-operate-manage-transfer(BOMT). Issue of management and maintenance has been taken care of.

These are type of projects that should be recorded in the east.
Let our developmental projects speak for us, then we would all see where the world would focus their investments automatically--SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by zaza2017: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Opakan2:
3D indeed..

It all starts and ends on paper.. region of propaganda.

kikikikiii
Will you prefer APC statues of Zuma.... Let's not make the same mistake Imo people made o
Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by AmericanQuarter: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
With a long parallel runways of 3.8km each, the airport has the requirements of landing and take-off aircrafts of A380 and B747

3 Likes

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by pa6472011: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2017
chiste1:

Nice job Obiano...

willie tenure is not like the previous government that has failed us on so many occasion, the project will be completed. willie has a high maintenance culture

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D by zaza2017: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2017
michlins:
we ain't gonna give him four more years to waste. I don't support any aspirant right now but Obiano will definitely leave. All you paid agents aren't enough to save him
Obiano is by far the best candidate..... Others will bring uncertainty... Willie is working

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Asaba: Vehicles Submerged In Mud Water As Flood Ravages Nnebisi Road (Pictures) / Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.