Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) (2265 Views)

Tonto Dikeh On A Date With Mayor, Prince Kpokpogri’s Friend. She Clears The Air / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Man Who Died For Seven Minutes, Paints What He Saw (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is purely humanity
trust me this lady will make heaven than those pastorpreneurs out there
i was moved by these gesture
let me tell you one thing
you don't need all these churches to make heaven
this is one of Jesus teachings
this is what life is all about

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
more pics

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
finally the recovery picture

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
please front page
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by sonofspada(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Omo this life sha...

The lady heart, over unique worry am

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by wtfcoded: 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why u dey beg seun to forward this to front page? Dem dey pay u per front page?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
wtfcoded:
Why u dey beg seun to forward this to front page?
Dem dey pay u per front page?
no sir just for educational purpose cool
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by macmiral: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Our attitudes sometimes affect people around us positively.... Let's embrace love always especially on this Nairaland, too many inter tribal clashes... Let's be one and make changes in lives of our fellow brothers n sisters

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

This definitely didn't happen in Nigeria.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:
this is purely humanity
trust me this lady will make heaven than those pastorpreneurs out there
i was moved by these gesture
let me tell you one thing
you don't need all these churches to make heaven
this is one of Jesus teachings
this is what life is all about

Just read your post over and over again but slowly and see if you made sense?

Since you now have the ability to tell who makes heaven and who doesn't.

That itself is madness, I mean kolo!!

You need urgent psychiatric evaluation and rehabilitation.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 20, 2017
our slay Mama's won't be happy with this..
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by crackhouse(m): 3:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Nice. Even though I can't do same.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by nikkypearl(f): 3:16am On Oct 20, 2017
The lady get mind oo shocked shocked
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by wittyt98(m): 5:11am On Oct 20, 2017
I'm So happy for him
may God bless that woman

Do good not because of the promise of some imaginary mansion or fucking hell but simply cus it feels so good not being an asshole!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by dederocs(m): 5:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Sweet soul, then some dummies will say only those who tag themselves Christians,will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by oz4real83(m): 5:54am On Oct 20, 2017
I smell ''Husband and wife thing'' loading!!!. Only few sane single men are available while many mad single men are on the street. It takes a woman of courage and determination to select the one she wants,accept him,heal him and have faith that after all these,the man will be man enough to accept her.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:08am On Oct 20, 2017
[s]
KunkAcid:

Just read your post over and over again but slowly and see if you made sense?

Since you now have the ability to tell who makes heaven and who doesn't.

That itself is madness, I mean kolo!!

You need urgent psychiatric evaluation and rehabilitation.
[/s]
i guess you're one of those church goers that thinks that going to church will take you heaven
my friend only good works like this one will take you there
your daddy (pastor) might go to hell you know
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2017
lalasticlala good morning
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by supervillain52(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Quick fact :do you can help people in real life and not post it on social media
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2017
supervillain52:
Quick fact :do you can help people in real life and not post it on social media
Nope it's just for educational purpose

cc
Lalasticlala
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by sbashir10(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Mehn, she tried, some madman would harass her
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2017
GREATER LOVE HAS NO ONE THAN THIS......
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by talk2hb1(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Victory at Last, her long lost Crush!
Women, they can do anything for the crush of their life.
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by cursedAbiola(f): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
modelmike7:
GREATER LOVE HAS NO ONE THAN THIS......
i wonder why lalasticlala is yet to put this on fp
i guess i didn't add snake grin
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:

Lol, I'm sure it will get to FP in due course! This is really inspiring!

Btw, but why that kinda username you using?
Can I know why or how it came into existence?!
Just curious!!
Re: See What This Lady Did To Her Mentally Deranged Childhood Friend She Saw(pics) by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
cursedAbiola:

https://www.nairaland.com/4118062/lady-shares-before-after-photos

1 Like

(1)

See Viral Unclad Minnie Mouse Inspired Maternity Shoot (pic) / J Cole: Checkout A Nigerian Reply To A Ghanaian / Aftermath Of Aj's Fight: Mr Ibu Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.