Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Am I Going Bald? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am I Going Bald? (786 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Going Bald Is Out Of Fashion Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Going Bald? by acephotographer: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,
I just turned 24, and I noticed my hairline is receding (it hasn't receded but its no longer as thick as it use be) at the top and middle its all like that. Am I going bald? Is there anything I can do to slow it down to at least my thirties? Any medication or hair product suggestions would really be helpful.
Re: Am I Going Bald? by dyadeleye(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Dear OP, congratulations..
You are the one of the few chosen, accept you faith and rock your half plot\full plot with pride bruh.
E-hugs to you

1 Like

Re: Am I Going Bald? by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations OP.. You are probably gonna be the next banky w. At least for sure, you are gonna be me.. Have been using caps for the past three months now, i wonder till when i can make that last.

Are you not going to fry the hair again?
Re: Am I Going Bald? by Newboss(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2017
There are 2 classes of bald men:
1. Those who made themselves bald
2. Those who nature made bald.
If nature is trying to bald you, just bald yourself and thank me later. cool cool
Re: Am I Going Bald? by Karidqueen(f): 12:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Go and buy this Andrea stuff guys use to grow beards. Works for my cousin brother who is in same situation as you. Now he's refused bringing down his regrown hair.
Re: Am I Going Bald? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Karidqueen:
Go and buy this Andrea stuff guys use to grow beards. Works for my cousin brother who is in same situation as you. Now he's refused bringing down his regrown hair.

Hmm they say that stuff affects mens fertility o.
Dnt know how truebut i sae a lot of people saying it.
Re: Am I Going Bald? by kissoflife: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2017
dyadeleye:
Dear OP, congratulations..
You are the one of the few chosen, accept you faith and rock your half plot\full plot with pride bruh.
E-hugs to you

Re: Am I Going Bald? by DrToche: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
I recommend using my product...its all natural..check my profile and contact me
Re: Am I Going Bald? by Mcsenior(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Try shea butter with coconut oil, if you can get weed (optional), mix together & apply on your hair.

For free natural home made remedies for all infections & diseases, visit NATURAL REMEDY LAB for details
Re: Am I Going Bald? by pointstores(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2017
I

(1) (Reply)

“they Are Not Biologically Mine” – Lady Who Celebrated Twins That Went Viral / Please Help! There Is A Bug In My Sisters Ear / Best Herbs To Treat Malaria Effectively: Save The Dying Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.